Your Dceu Wishlist?

What are your hopes & ideas for the future of the Dceu?

Some of mine...
> Aquaman is as well received & liked as Wonder Woman was.
> In the WW sequels, when they do Cheetah, she is the only villain of the film & is not a henchman, they go smaller scale with her and have it be a chase film with Diana tracking her through jungles & exotic locations. They take her characterization straight from Rucka's 2nd WW run and have her be very sympathetic and have extensive Batman Begins/Mos style flasbacks showing Diana & Minerva's friendship before the curse.
Reasons to do such...
- Would allow Dc to one up Marvel by doing a more in depth female villain then Hela or Nebula and make up for Enchantress.
- It being smaller scale would avoid another epic DBZ battle that even fans of WW complained about during it's finale, and would allow them to focus their budget onto Cheetah's CGI and not give us a repeat of Steppenwolf. Mabye even give us something on par with the CGI in the recent Planet of the Apes films.
> For Affleck to not leave the Dceu anytime soon.
> The Matt Reeves Batman film is a Mr.Freeze story taking heavy influence from Tas & Arkham. If not I do not want him to be cameoed or even teased I do not want a reoccurring version of Freeze for the Dceu's history, he needs to be a one off tragic villain that got a bittersweet ending like the end of Sub Zero or the Arkham Games.
> Would be down with it being a Court of Owls adaption also with a heavy noir sense of dread like the comics.
> Do not want it to be another Joker movie.

bump

I wish it would end

I beat them because I want them to be better.

>> For Affleck to not leave the Dceu anytime soon.
this please
affleck doesn't deserve to be bullied

>Doom Patrol trilogy
>Blue and Gold movie, possible sequels but just take it one at a time
>Question movie, one at a time(take heavily from DCAU)
>Priestroke trilogy
>RHATO Rebirth trilogy
>proper Kirby-esque Fourth World trilogy (Mr. Miracle, Forever People, Orion) each one with possible sequels
>Omega Men (King) Thrillogy
>Etrigan movie, possible sequels
>Successful Batfleck movies to help unjust my Benfu
>More real Superman
>Wonder Woman stays successful and really works its way into the Zeitgeist
>R-Rated Aquaman 2 (lots of tasteful Momoa and Heard nudity, vicious underwater violence)
>Whedon dies before Batslut is complete, project completely overhauled as a Cass Cain origin story
>Cyborg meets Beast Boy, buddy hero movie(s) ensue
>Flash Flashpoints himself a better actor/characterization
>Snyder goes and stays goes

Doubt any of this happens, but a man can hope.

>Not X-rated Momoa and heard full-penetration

Come one, they're two of the most attractive people on the planet, EVERYONE wants to see this

>>RHATO Rebirth trilogy
But Artemis is a ugly fat black bitch in the movie.
>project completely overhauled as a Cass Cain origin story
I don't know about a origin story but I would like to see Cass working with Batfleck in live action have her be alot more sleek and graceful then him to contrast.
>>Snyder goes and stays goes
>Doubt any of this happens, but a man can hope.
There is no way Snyder will come back.

Snyder has a contract, user.

DCEU to crash and burn, and then MCU stops raking in the profits too, so that Normie's may steer clear of comic books.

>red haired character
>nigwashed
Checks out. Jews fear the Picts.

The opinions of a filthy phoneposter, just as disgusting as I had imagined.

They'll find a way.

Rhato rebirth trilogy
>>a trilogy in the first movie with roy and slutfire , the next movie Jason with artemis AND
wedding , bizarro the next a fight with joker

If they are owners and writers of the contract than they have the power to break and end it if it is included

>They take her characterization straight from Rucka's 2nd WW run and have her be very sympathetic and have extensive Batman Begins/Mos style flasbacks showing Diana & Minerva's friendship before the curse.
You actually have to have a relationship established before you can subvert it. Rucka's WW/Cheetah relationship history suffered from being created whole cloth in the arc that flashed back to it, clashing with their previously established relationship both pre- and post-Flashpoint. It's basically, "Hey, remember this new character," applied to character history. It also creates another "wounded woman" villain character, making her extremely similar to Hela and Nebula, and furthering the complaint that female villains have to have some justification or mitigating factor for their evil. Let a greedy, murderous bitch be a greedy, murderous bitch while vamping across the screen like a glorious bastard.

Rucka's run also leaned so heavily on conflict being driven by non-communication that it could fit right in with the CW-verse.

>and furthering the complaint that female villains have to have some justification or mitigating factor for their evil
No one complains about that.
People have complained about Hela as being just another flat villain for Marvel and Nebula is decent but Dc could do alot better if they make flashback Minerva the 2nd lead in the film, replacing Pine as Gal's safety branch to play off of.
>You actually have to have a relationship established before you can subvert it
It's not subverting anything, just show Diana tracking Cheetah through jungles and maybe war torn areas and show in flashbacks what brought them to this point and how Cheetah was cursed.

>ashing with their previously established relationship both pre- and post-Flashpoint
It was close enough to new 52 Cheetah.

Nu52 Cheetah was a criminal who stabbed Diana in the back.

Most of the complaints I've seen about Hela is that the film never really allows her to develop a proper sense of menace or grandeur due to lighthearted dialogue.

Reboot the entire thing, give us a superman film, not a shit reinterpretation but an actual superman film.

Also, cast a Batman that isn't about to retire. Jesus christ.

Doom Patrol trilogy
- Yes

More like
1)Under the Red Hood. Basically just do it like the animated version. There's room for some stylistic variances, but the animated film captures the best version of the story, so any changes to the core plot/characterization would probably just fuck things up.
2)Retooled New 52 movie. Remove Slutfire. Ignore All-Caste. Jason rescues Roy from mysterious Superterrorists. Jason determines only way to stop terrorists is to kill them ALL(pragmatically, ofc). Roy goes along with it, but is clearly troubled by all the extreme killing as things go along. Things get mixed up with Khandaq and/or the Amazons of Bana-Midgdall. Introduce Artemis. She helps the duo survive/win. Use the movie to show Jason's good heart under all the killing and angst. Have him reluctantly bond with Roy, eventually really letting a few things out about his inner self. Artemis and Jason develop a professional sort of rivalry friendship, with her being a hothead and him being coldblooded. At the end of the movie Roy fucks off because he can't hang, but he and Jason reach an understanding and Jason clearly shows a desire to reconcile with the Bat, but on his own terms. He and Artemis go to track down magic weapon mcguffin that Artemis is after, leading to
3)Jason and Artemis find Bizzaro and become one big red neck family, oh and they fight Black Mask and stuff and Jason kinda sorta reaches an understanding with the Bat.

Seriously, just cast a cute lead and dont fuck with the basic formula (the hard part for WB) and this would print money. High action, memorable-yet-familiar characters, Batman-tangent, cute-angsty boy toy, edgy capeshit, daddy issues. You'd get the teenage boys and the fangirls all in one swoop.

>Remove Slutfire
Fuck You.

People want Toonfire. Slutfire wasn't a bad character, quite the opposite, but she's not Toonfire and she's got her whole own side story that wouldn't fit well in trying to get to the Dark Trinity storylines, which is peak Jason and just a damn good concept.

All in all trying to add her just clutters things up and kills more good will than it gains. Adding Slutfire is the Snyder thing to do.

>cast a batman that isn't about to retire
>not realizing they're setting up for the Batman Beyond origin movie in 5-10 years
It's gonna be schway.

If you're talking about the chick in the flashback in JL/ that set photo, thats the god Artemis; Not the Amazon from RHATO. If you're just memeing about how they'll probably cast her based off of Domino and Valkyrie, ignore my comment, carry on.

This is Artemis in the Wonder Woman movie.

I don't want any Super-Family in Mos2 or 3 but If they must then...
> Olivia Thirlby (dredd) as Supergirl...

> Gemma Atkinson as Powergirl

animated movie for the kids
full proof cinematic gold

Voiced by Dana Snyder

His contract was for three movies. After JL, WB isn't legally obligated to keep him on.

>> Aquaman is as well received & liked as Wonder Woman was.
>> In the WW sequels, when they do Cheetah, she is the only villain of the film & is not a henchman, they go smaller scale with her and have it be a chase film with Diana tracking her through jungles & exotic locations. They take her characterization straight from Rucka's 2nd WW run and have her be very sympathetic and have extensive Batman Begins/Mos style flasbacks showing Diana & Minerva's friendship before the curse.
>Reasons to do such...
>- Would allow Dc to one up Marvel by doing a more in depth female villain then Hela or Nebula and make up for Enchantress.
>- It being smaller scale would avoid another epic DBZ battle that even fans of WW complained about during it's finale, and would allow them to focus their budget onto Cheetah's CGI and not give us a repeat of Steppenwolf. Mabye even give us something on par with the CGI in the recent Planet of the Apes films.
> The Matt Reeves Batman film is a Mr.Freeze story taking heavy influence from Tas & Arkham. If not I do not want him to be cameoed or even teased I do not want a reoccurring version of Freeze for the Dceu's history, he needs to be a one off tragic villain that got a bittersweet ending like the end of Sub Zero or the Arkham Games.
> Would be down with it being a Court of Owls adaption also with a heavy noir sense of dread like the comics.
> Do not want it to be another Joker movie.

Agreed

>> For Affleck to not leave the Dceu anytime soon.

If he wants out he should get the fuck out.

>DCEU
>future
Come now.

A movie with Red Hood and Deathstroke about the right of life and death, and Batman seeking redemption for the lives he relentlessly took in the past

WB execs dgaf. Those guys couldn't pour piss out of a boot even if the directions were printed on the heel. No way they're smart enough to grasp a concept like 'cutting losses' superheroes make money so just keep making capes what no money must need more capes jets quips jets money rottentomatos quips

The lack of Batfamily is killing me. I had this idea for setting up the bulk of them in a single film. Also, if you do that you could spin a Teen Titans thing out of the aftermath of JL pretty easily I think.

>What are your hopes & ideas for the future of the Dceu?

That Black Manta gets pushed to the moon as the main villain of what will certainly be the only Aquaman movie

>MoS2/Man of Tomorrow.
See Clark enjoying his new lease on life. Villain could be Parasite, Toyman or Intergang for New Gods synergy. Give Lois something to do other than be a plot device. Properly introduce Jimmy Olson. If its Intergang, introduce the Newsboy Legion.
>Lantern Corps
I honestly don't know or care much about the Lanterns but we know they exist in this universe so might as well flesh that out. The "Training Day in SPACE" concept sounds neat.
>The Batman
Matches Malone
>Plastic Man
>Silver Age team movie
Metal Men, Doom Patrol or Challengers of the Unknown would all be rad
>Earth-2
Anything JSA really

There is one hope, one dream, and if they don't do it, they are fucked, regarless of directors, actors, or plots.

>EVERY MOVIE MOVING FORWARD COMPLETELY IGNORES AND MAKES NO MENTION OF ANY PART OF ANY MOVIE BUT WONDER WOMAN

I hope it stays ducking dead this time

No one cares about these characters, never did, and never will

Stick to shitty fucking comics until the medium dies next year and then just go the fuck away

Cheetah appeared at the end of Justice league in the back of the crime scene in which Wonder Woman interrogates the robbers.

How about a Long Halloween movie?
>detective work
>many villains

>A good GL movie
>GL and Martian Manhunter in JL2
>Earth 2/Justice Society movie
>Shazam movie
>New Gods movie
>Superman movie with Brainiac as the villian (introduce Supergirl if you want)
>A Batman movie with Nightwing or Robin
And many more things that will never happen

>ducking dead this time
Phoneposter pls