nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia
youtu.be/hrG0AwUJQDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has NC always been blue?

amen brother

NORTH CAROLINA WENT RED

It started red

GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY GUYS PLEASE

CROATIA IS FOR TRUMP!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MO is red u somebitch

WTF is going on in virginia

this is the best orgasm ive ever had

I can't believe we're fucking winning virginia. This is looking like a trump is our next president right now.

Just saw. Amen brother.

Republicans getting off work

It's a military state

VIRGINS OF THE WORLD UNITE
BETA UPRISING NOW

Wtf is MO doing?

So things going well? Live tracker has him ahead but were those the expected results so far?
The sticky is fucking useless at times like these.

I want to keep stay on this wild ride, let's keep the Trump train going

He wasn't expected to take Virginia at all. This makes winning Pennsylvania a lot less important.

But MacAuliff circumvented the Virginia Supreme Court by giving voting rights to felons to over 100,000 to help Hitlery.

Virginia turned red?! SHOCK and Awe!

It's projected for trump already so it's probably just a district thing. The exit polls had to be so much for trump for them to project it so early that she doesn't have a chance.

>muh emails

This. COMO reporting in

ITT: a bunch of people who don't know VA

>NOVA has less than 50% reporting.
>pretty much everywhere else is 90%+

It will be blue by 10:00

Yup. Virginia is going blue. Will be close, but she's gonna win.

Thanks bud

FUCK OFF FAIRFUX
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Virginia red
Michigan red
Ohio red
North Carolina red
Florida red

Is losing still even possible?

SO PROUD OF MY STATE

BUT NOT MY COUNTY, WHAT THE FUCK FAIRFAX

was hoping my state would uncuck itself. SW VA reporting in sorry for the rest of us, MAGA

ARHGGGHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHGGGGGHGHJJJGGGGGGGGGFFGGGHHHSJSJSJJJK SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIILLLAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Of course it's going to go Blue. Fucking Fairfax and Loudon. You stupid beaners and niggers.

Virginian here. Tim Kaine sucks ass and Hilary fucked herself out of anyone with a military family member vote.

Holy fuck the "Virginia a blue state" meme

This changes everything

>implying felons are aware enough to vote

TY BASED CROATIA MY MUM LOVED HER VACATION THERE

VA IS GOING TRUMP
MAGA
ITS HAPPENING
CLINTONS ARE DYING IN PRISON
AMERICA IS SAVED
TAKE THE FLUORIDE OUT OF THE DAMN WATER
KAO-KENx9001

wavy.com/election-results/

everybody's for Trump

Hate to break it to you...

>Colorado

guys Virginia will become blue by the end.

nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia

:(

CNN says the remaining counties in Virginia are Democratic

Yep, he doesn't even need to worry about NV/CO/PA/NH/MI as long as he gets the others

Tim Kaine loosing his own state, on suicide watch

Closing now tho...

Trump-48 / Clinton-46

Getting scared, Sup Forums...

Thanks fella.

youtu.be/hrG0AwUJQDQ

>nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia
yes
there is no going back

we might actually do it

nevermind i take this back

>Watching a Fox stream
>they're silently watching a CNN stream and making comments about how terrified Hillary's crowd is

MAGA

Felons should have the right to vote. You're right about them being "aware" enough, but one their "debt to society is paid", then they should be able to vote again. I think taking away someone's right to vote, should be like taking away someone's license...

If post ends in 7 trump will win

If Trump maintains Virginia, it will be for the history books.

85% in and still a 2 point lead.

Fox is saying this too. Republicans have said they don't expect to hold Virginia. Still need to hope Trump holds NC and Ohio and gets Michigan.

I find it hard to believe Virginia will stay red.

In 2008 and 2012 it was red for the longest time and then turned blue

Seriously the rural areas just obviously count faster and are republican.

Clinton's lost their home state of Arkansas too. LOL.

need a tim kaine fuck my shit up shop

LET'S GIVE HIM OUR ENERGY!!!
REEEEEEEE!!!

I don't understand why Guardian's tracking shows all blue Counties' votes have been counted while NYTimes show them still up for counting.

Virginia would be a huge upset. pls god

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hillary is from Chicago though.

FUCKING PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY WILL FUCK THIS I KNOW IT! FUCK HOODBRIDGE.

>Prince William
>not Fairfax
Fairfax is what fucks over VA every POTUS election. They get to decide where those 13 votes go.

And we might just deliver up here in the Keystone State.

>Trump ahead in New Hampshire

Brehs

Starts out red. Will go blue by time all votes are counted.

God bless my state for making a meme into a president woo

fucking godamn niggers!!!!!!!!

PROUD VIRGINIAN HERE

It's not an exact science. There's (of course) a lot of politics affecting reporting, but similarly reporting is still going on on the ground floor. It's gotta be hellish trying to get numbers in a race like this.

>All these Trump leads
Whew

If Trump wins there will be no end to screeching SJW's on my college campus tomorrow.

I don't care who wins but I want to see their tears.

Checked.

Also, apparently VA northern areas haven't reported in yet and are more D than R, so I don't know if that will hold up. Still, this is way better than any of the pollsters were telling us. We might have this fellow Sup Forumslacks.

Margin continuing to close

Trump 48.1%

Clinton 46.8%

Your elections are weird, man. But goddamn if watching the vote count at 3 AM isn't exciting!

This.... I fucking hate anything north of Stafford.

Unless he had a 4%+ lead, he ain't gonna take it by the time Fairfax rolls in.

> Cali
> easily tied

TRUMP NEEDS MORE POWER GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY

KEK ROLLING FOR KEK

He did

ONLY 24K GAP NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Excuse me, wrong tense.
>Unless he HAS a 4%+ lead, etc.
Fairfax is a YUGE goddamn political vote sink. They essentially get to decide what the fuck the state does for POTUS elections; everybody else essentially has no say.

Fairfax is so huge, it includes several independent cites that are so large they risked enveloping actual counties and were declared separate entities.

our elections are fucked but god damn if it doesn't make for a tense experience when there's someone you really don't want to win.