What the fuck, so the crossover revealed that

what the fuck, so the crossover revealed that
>eobard is willing to be a nazi just to fuck with barry
>he CAN'T die, not even from a time paradox or being erased by the fucking BLACK FLASH, a speedster literally made to kill other speedsters
>he beat fucking SUPERMAN
how the fuck does he keep losing to Barry?

>I was me Barry

You're gonna have to explain that last point. Also, why is Cavanaugh Thawne again

To be fair, he didn't actually say he BEAT Superman, he just said he was faster than him. Speedforce hax aside, that's not necessarily the same thing as victory.

Although I did think it was hilarious that every time they've brought him back they try to come up with some bullshit excuse (he's from a point in his timeline BEFORE he was erased, etc.) but this time they didn't even bother. They went full
>Time travel: A'int gotta explain shit!

>Also, why is Cavanaugh Thawne again
Literally, Thawne was feeling nostalgic.

it should have been him from before he killed Barry's mom

Because Matt was probably more expensive or unavailable.

>not necessarily the same

Barry beats him here and this Barry isn't even on par with a good Superman, whom presumably they're now thinking they are going to introduce on DCW prime earth since they stated there were '52 Kara's'

>he CAN'T die

He'll die when Cavanaugh decided he doesn't want to come back to the show (so somewhere between year 5 and year 7).

Ray already said she looks like his cousin

Motherfucker, did he really? That's an amazing bit of meta humor.

yeah it was in the first crossover

>he CAN'T die, not even from a time paradox or being erased by the fucking BLACK FLASH, a speedster literally made to kill other speedsters

Thawne has become a literally a running time paradox due to his constant time fuckery. Just like in the comics.

>how the fuck does he keep losing to Barry?
Because like all villains he's too arrogant.

Legends of Tomorrow literally broke time at the end of last season of their series.

Kara threatened Eobard with her cousin while she was captive but he said that he already met Superman and was faster than him

Hell, I enjoy the crossover, but it has soooo many things to question with it. Yeah, I had to scratch my head to the logic of Eobard being there again, but then I felt like I needed to raise my hand immediately after his reveal when Oliver had a fucking Kryptonite Arrow.
Superman/girl doesn't exist on their Earth, literally where the fuck did he get Kryptonite and who told him it was her weakness?!

based Ollie

>he CAN'T die
He always exists at some point in time, of course he can't die.

Remember those 5 million Jews killed by the Nazis? IT WAS ME BARRY! I KILLED THE JEWS!

>Ollie kills his evil doppelganger who's just an evil version of him, i.e. an archer with trick arrows
>Barry refuses to kill a mass murderer time traveler who fucked up things for him and hundreds of other people by messing with the timeline despite Barry killing Earth-2 metahumans like it was nothing
why is Barry such a pussy?

eobard can't be eobard without barry?

I hate the CWverse, but Eobard joining Nazis isn't a shocker. He's pretty despicable in general, and he's never had a moral conundrum that I've ever read.

CW Eobard is stated to have feelings for Team Flash, especially Cisco, so him becoming a Nazi is sort of out of character, especially since he doesn't really need them for anything

What am I missing? Ray said Kara looks like Kal's cousin or?

ray said kara looks like HIS cousin.

Read this and laughed. Glad they have eobard's character down to a T.

Didn't Robards help the nazis in Legends of tomorrow? I found him working with earth X unsurprising after his alliance with the Nazis in Legends honestly

maybe people are factoring in wellsobard as different from flashpoint wells (the one in LoT).

You don't watch LoT much do you? Beginning of season 2 he tries to help the Germans get their hand on Nukes during WWII. Him working with NAZIs is actually very in character.

Why does he look different here?

Helping the nazis to further his own goal is one thing. He just wanted to escape the Black Flash. Being subservient to Evil Arrow and Evil Supergirl is another. Yeah, he threatened to kill Evil Arrow but still seemed to care about the "Fatherland" when Evil Arrow's love for Evil Supergirl was jeopardizing the mission

>Remember that time you walked by the Holocaust Museum but felt ashamed that you didn't walk in...

>It was me Barry.

He has a device that allows him to change his physical appearance as long as he has a sample of DNA for the person he wants to look like. That pic is his natural appearance. He looked like Wells because he stole the DNA of the real Harrison Wells of Earth 1.

>RF
>being interested in something else than screwing Barry
Yeah, no

That was Wellsobard, the future version of Eobard was stranded in our time after killing Barry's mothers.
The current Eobard is a version from sometime in Wellsobard's past, who is currently existing as a fragment of time and may or may not be entirely independent of Wellsobard.

They probably promised him being the governor of Earth 1 in exchange for his services and intel. Not to mention fucking over Barry for shits and giggles as a bonus.

Sounds like him to me.

probably cause he's not sure where this Eobard stands. He created Barry after all. Don't argue with me. CW Flash time rules dont exist lol

He's the Wellsobard from Season 1, he even says he is and that the reason he's wearing Harrison Wells' face is to screw with him, and Barry even tells him about watching him be erased from existence

He's a psycho.
Psychos aren't well known to have a stable state of mind. While he may love Cisco and them like a family because they worked together so well, he still went with making Barry suffer and going back to his time.

it's like someone from our time going back to Caesar's time. It's all history to us. It's going to happen or we'll make it happen. Nazi's dont mean anything to Eobard. It had to happen whereas for us its still fresh. I'm sure none of us give a fuck about the immediate relatives of the victims of the crusades

Got me again Flash!
So the time-remnant version that was erased in LOT no longer exists (until he shows up again) and Wellsobard exists again (Until he doesn't)?

Oh, I'm dense, I thought you guys meant The Ray, not Ray Palmer. I gotcha now.

Even with 52 Karas, I doubt it was anything but a throwaway line.

So who aside from him and Vandal Savage will still be around after humanity dies? Just a who's who of DC immortals.

>remember that time when six million Jews died and you had to write a 30000 words report about it in school?
>it was me Barry, I was the Zyklon B

In the "arrowverse" continuity:
Superman, Supergirl, Barry Allen, Henry Allen (of that alternate Earth where he's still alive and is their Flash, I forget which Earth it is though), Wally West - None of them age at any appreciable speed, but could potentially die from other factors. Caitlyn Snow/Killer Frost might also not age, I think they said something about it but I don't remember entirely.

Also, Mick will find a way to make it there too just to be an asshole to all of them.

>Matt, a guest actor
>More expensive than a main star with multiple roles and part of the syndication deal

no.

It all comes down to keeping them focused on fucking over the earth and giving thawne control over barry and co. He' was only ever there to mess with barry and if they're more worried about eachother, then they're not fucking up shit for the earth 1 folks.

>Remember when you said you were Jewish in Justice League?
>IT WAS ME BARRY
>I DID THE HOLOCAUST

>why is Barry such a pussy?
Iris has his balls.

The Main stars are already there and filming, so aren't much of a extra cost. You just have to have add some mire fiming time. They filmed the crossover over six weeks, so they weren't limited on filming time. Which shortened prior eposides.

While a guest star is a completely different actor you gave to call in and pay, while Tom is still about.

The LOT Eobard got his "Wellsobard" memories when he restored Barry's new timeline after Flashpoint (there was a visual "flash" of memories). Even though that Eobard wasn't supposed to have Wells memories, he did have them, as he referenced working with Stein and Cisco in S.T.A.R. Labs. Because of this paradox (version that never became Wells, who was erased from existence, got Wells's memories) he was hunted by Black Flash.

We don't know why is he alive AGAIN, but he now also has LOT Eobard's memories, as he referenced traveling to World War II and meeting with Hitler in the second part of the crossover.

Mick already mentioned living through several lifetimes as Chronos. He's quite often hiding his true powerlevel, but most importantly, he's very knowledgeable about how time travel works.

Reminder that Eobard will live long enough to fight all the CW-Verse heroes in the Red Skies Crisis of 2020 where Barry disappears, and which kicks off season 1 of THE FLASH.

next crossover would be matt vs tom in a battle for the cowl extravaganza

That'd be amazing.

>Speedster versus Speedster again
>Only this time it's evil Speedsters fighting each other

and it's the same guy

Reminder that Matt Letscher pitched an Eobard prequel series to the CW.