Eyes Wide Open: MAGA

Previous Thread:
>Decent Archive:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

It is recommended you arm yourself only for legal self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but defending yourself against getting "suicided" is a good idea.

3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

>Rachel C(hild)handler (Bill Clinton's ex-"girlfriend" from her teenage years and now well connected socialite elite)
>Jeffrey (((Epstein))) (owner of Little St. James Island which has a wierd moloch temple on it)
>P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
>Eminem (Jay Electronica exposed and RC allegedly has pics as a 15 year old with him)
>Comet "Pizza" and "Ping Pong" (social media accounts filled with extremely suspicious activity)
>Clintons (connected directly and indirectly to all of this)
>Possibly Trumps (not likely but Ivanka is possibly pictured on RC's tumblr while Trump has been to (((Epstein)))'s pedo-island before)
>Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

If this is all too much for you, here's Sabrina Carpenter for hope:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

This is some Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/data-integrity-s3/
ip-neighbors.com/
acs.org/content/acs/en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LLUn-xX2AYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3mpvZ5I9A
youtube.com/watch?v=9SYKs2fPkz4
xeper.org/ovampyre/
satanichomo.blogspot.com/2016/01/anal-sex_13.html
it.ocfs.ny.gov/DayCareFacilitySearch/Profile/Index/737600
youtube.com/watch?v=oTZpeZzVEJs
chrisdouros.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=prYopHz7s0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DMT to all of you
>(without eating fetuses).

This is fucked up.

is the 8 ch threads down for you too?

need to know
month year
of [email protected]
creation

It's just slow due to a huge spike in traffic.

TAKE THEM DOWN!

So been asleep for a few hours, but from looking around no-one ever managed to get into any of the files in the supposed protected directory, right?

i asked like 3 times in the other thread. will one of you fucking faggots post pic related but with the information on the drawing of the dyke who is friends with someone who is friends with the clintons?

pic related looked exactly like this but went on in detail about who the drawing of the other dyke suspect is.

THESE ARE PROBABLY ONION LINKS OR CODED MD5 HASH TEXT MESSAGES SOMEONE INVESTIGATE THIS

Let's talk about how corrupt D.C. is.

>D.C. (Distict of Columbia) home of the White House, FBI Headquarters, corrupt politicians, chickenhawks, Comet Ping Pong. Hillary has a 93.1% lead in this district. That's absurd! D.C. is clearly home of satanic pedophiles who all have voted for her.

okay... National Geograpic Society. Let's find the altar, shrine, hole to hell there!

I tried loading a couple as onion links earlier - had no luck

Correct. The files are behind a content-management-system that gives you the menu for the pizzaria if you type the wrong key.

GOOD LEAD I FOUND

"Angel of Love is some church/missionary type who just returned from a trip to Haiti. Where was Laura Silsby trafficking children? That’s right, Haiti. So there is a very real possibility of a connection there; also know that many traffickers use churches and missions as a front for their real operation.

But that’s not the spooky part.

When you register as an “inc” you have to have a record on file with the state; here’s Angel of Love’s record: florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973

Lists the address as 15592 NE 15th Ave, North Miami Beach FL"

WHY DOES THIS PERSONS HOUSE WHO OWNS A CHILD SAVIOR MISSION CHURCH HAVE FUCKING BARS ON IT????? WTF?????

Look up StarchildNY

Comet Ping Pong

Obelisk

All connected. Now come back to the picture.

someone in cripple posted this earlier.

Look @ Branson of (((VIRGIN)))

dude owns a fucking island in the virgins and is on the board of kids groups for fuck sake

No other state is even 80% clinton. Just goes to show that it's the establishment vs the rest.

Hot off the presses

Personally, I think Comet is just run by a degenerate gay, which is attached to the degenerate DNC and DC

No harm in looking into odd things though

As I said
> I just read this crazy conspiracy shit and FYI an edgy comedian + bible-code-level meaning-mining in the email leaks ("pizza" == childfucking? Really?) does not equal evidence for fucking anything.

but nobody bothered to dispute my point so thanks for your epic meme

I think I found some BS on why those names maybe encrypted.

aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/data-integrity-s3/

Quick reminder that these files are dumped in Amazon's S3 Bucket.

Another one with Obama

>97147433
>97147593

ctr is here

> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

What's that even mean?

Nigga, you didn't find shit
That's a week old
That house is registered to Itchie Gross( aka Iutchie Gross MD, fake DR)

I've been saying that for 3 days...i got info on it.

Reverse IP

www.bucksfishingandcamping.com

Reverse IP lets you find out about the websites which are located on the same server with bucksfishingandcamping.com. In case of dedicated hosting, the sites sharing the IP address are owned by the same organization, or in case of shared hosting, it means that the websites are using the same hosting provider.
Domain Title Rank
arleytabordaacabados.com -- --
artefarol.com -- --
chrisdouros.com -- --
starchildmusicnyc.com -- --
theprofessionalpainters.com -- --

k nvm

Do you think Ill do better doing BDSM/Domination with a little girl or boy

ip-neighbors.com/

Starchild is next to the UN Headquarters.

actually next to it is:
acs.org/content/acs/en.html

location - check
wierd symbol - check
wierd moto - check
Methods for dissolving human corpsed like with acid - check

fucking bump

ty based anons

This is a huge lead, user.

comet ping pong satanists speak in tongues engaged in bizarre and terrifying ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=LLUn-xX2AYk

comet ping pong satanists call for total destruction of christianity in violent ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3mpvZ5I9A

comet ping pong satanists celebrate anti-value culture in sickening debasement ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=9SYKs2fPkz4

DID OP EVER REPORT BACK FROM GOING INTO THE PIZZA PLACE?

Childcare for Asian diplomats?

(Looking at it in the best light.)

>Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Wut

There is a backroom in that pizza place that holds parties, apparently they do some fetish domination type shit there and expose kids to it

I'm too spooked to watch these.

kill them with fire

where were you when you realized true detectives was the PG version of real life?

i found a barber shop in DC with a pedo symbol look at the wiseowlclub.com/

thats the "child lover" logo

Front view of Starchild...

It's highly curious and definitely belongs in our pastebins, but we found this in the first couple of pizza/Pedesta threads.

Dig on.

Because that looks like the fucking ghetto, user. The houses are tiny, simple, and don't appear to even have paved driveways.

>"My Children and grandchildren"
>Pedosta has no kids
GET IN HERE MARTY

Any help with this!?

nah thats not ghetto thats just florida lol

xeper.org/ovampyre/

satanichomo.blogspot.com/2016/01/anal-sex_13.html

“The initiation into the light of Lucifer is achieved by Sodomy”

----

Interesting to note that Marina Abramovic is 69 years old and looks the way she does at that age...

No kids? Are you sure?

time warner logo is literally a pedo logo... AAAAAAH!!!!

I'm looking for another version of this that's less cluttered, with group titles listing "PODESTA EMAIL" "REDDIT WIFI" "COMET PING PONG", "EPSTEIN" "SPIRIT COOKING" etc with lines and aesthetic white space behind nice coloured linking lines.
But it doesn't list tin-foil hat symbolism stuff, thus, more normie-friendly

is that time warner with the pedo logo on it? like the same warner who maybe killed stanley kubrick for trying to expose a secret society with eyes wide shut?

which makes me go look... comcast has the masonic shit in their logo

aaaaaand that's the first picture showing up. pizza, just why I'm not surprised?

Here is Starchild's daycare registration info. They can have up tpo 12 kids The place looks really small and theres so many wires on the front of just this building..

it.ocfs.ny.gov/DayCareFacilitySearch/Profile/Index/737600

No, but someone who seems like fbiAnon is planning on posting in the next half hour to hour and a half.

Check out her picture on her wikipedia page, she has very clearly had extensive plastic surgery done

holy fuck thats the pedo logo. is that the same warner who maybe killed stanley kubrick for trying to expose their secret society in eyes wide shut?

Still nothing from Germanbro?

Shitty looking building with no sign on front.

>mfw the pentagon points to the vatican
>mfw the vatican is a keyhole
>mfw that keyhole opens a portal in DC
>mfw the portal will link earth to saturn and unleash 1000 years of demons and darkness to the world
>mfw this is all achieved by sacrificing children

youtube.com/watch?v=oTZpeZzVEJs

cox cable is likely in the ring too. i wonder what the fucking stripes that keep coming up mean

i wonder did these email leaks make hillarys handlers throw the race? this is major shit that could fuck up alot of people. i bet she is gonna get thrown to the wolves as a sacrife

Thats just bands being degenerate

Nothing pedo there

That portion of the email is from someone named Herbert, but the "dominos in cheese" thing is DEFINITELY shady. Been out for a while tho

WHAT

that woman is 70? what the fuck

>anal is big in cults

Yep

Masons and Bohemian Grove elite, all have people saying that gay orgies happen in those institutions

The "all seeing eye" is thought to be anal, which opens you up to illumination, by some scholars and theorists

>broccoli on pizza
REEEeeeee
Lynch all of them

I think there's something in this, the street this place is on is full of symbolic shit

Podesta has two kids, check the dox.

He has a daughter in ireland, and he has a son born in 1980.

Here's their webpage but it's in Japanese.

Also on the reverse ip search it pulls up a guy who writes a comic called Satanic Hell. His URL is chrisdouros.com/

I keep hearing this but I'll believe it when I see it.

The Podesta brothers are definitely closet gays though, no doubt about that.

This

I skimmed the email in a hurry and missed the part where it switched authors

New science have confirmed that young blood slows aging...

Laugh all you like, but there's a gulf of difference between tiny, decaying houses in the ghetto and relatively new homes in suburbs here.
You can't for certain say that the bars are for keeping someone in. They could be for keeping others out.

Please go and take this schizo shit back to /x/

I wouldn't be too sure. Listen to them even using baby toys in their music. They're obviously neck deep in this entire horror show.

youtube.com/watch?v=prYopHz7s0w

Which seems pretty odd for an American business

I thought perhaps a daycare that's advertised overseas/to Asians specifically that are visiting NYC

hmmm this one?

not really sure user. ive been following this stuff for a while but have finally had time to save everything so im playing catch up.

Everyone is always mentioning Kubrick's films.

2001 A Space Odyssey features a Star Child.

http: //2001.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Child

Maybe there are parallels with this whole mkultra disassociated state thing ascending to godhood weirdness

I dunno just a thought

is that a goldfish with a face on it in the background?

>professionalpainters.com

ugh that makes me sick. You know they use those paint buckets for other shit & paint over 'evidence'

Thoughts on this? Could it be related somehow?

Second time I see you make that remark yet you don't back it with any source.

DUDE
have you seen how 70 year old people look like these days?
not like her for sure

Especially a daycare where you drop off your kids for the day. Notice the other van in front of Time Warner and still what the fuck are all the wires going into the building? Just seems odd. Plus they've only been in business since Apr 29, 2015.

Honestly, I've been wondering for a while if Hillary is being sacrificed by the powers that be. It would behoove them to give the public the impression that our sick ruling elites are being rooted out and taken down while they secretly continue operating.

If they ever needed to make a big, public display of one of their own going down for their crimes, Hillary is the ideal candidate. She was instrumental for a long time but got cocky and sloppy, and thus, gets made an example of. Our overlords regroup and reformulate, still pushing their greater agenda further.

Look up William Cooper

He connected 2001 to the Illuminati elite, which do the Satanist shit

also does anyone have a clearer version of pic related?

This is all a bunch of bullshit why are you guys still looking into this
just stop please