Adventure Time

When did Flame Princess get so thicc? Also hnnng that blush. The female cast is all getting more and more attractive

After Finn got cucked.

who did he get cucked by?

cinnamon bun

Kek what? Are they in a relationship? lmao

yes
he moved to the fire kingdom and they live together. he got a pet fire wolf and named it jake

Probably not on topic, but where can I watch episodes? It's been months since I didn't watch a new episode, last episodes I've seen was the Elements arc

She's having more of a growth spurt than Finn. She was taller than him in that episode as well.

gostream. tech

watchcartoons

my negro

its not high quality tho

No, cinamonbun is her kniwht and they basically have the same relationship Princess Bubblegum and Finn have.

In the latest episode with flame princess she's teased about boinking with cinnamon bun.

finn got cucked by pastry user just accept it

how is this shit still going

Adventure Time rapping is so good damn awful. It's worse than those ppl who visited elementary school and rap about drug safety. I'm not sure if that's still a thing.

how the fuck are you guys still repeating the same lines of dialogue from the last three years? The red throne aired February 10, 2014 and you people act like it's a brand new episode.

Not everyone watched the show as it came out, I watched all the eps this year.

That's on purpose, largely. Ooo doesn't remember what rap is, just that it exists and involves talking over music.

(Or at least it did earlier on. They may have lost this thread.)

I'd stick my dick in those cinnamon buns if you know what I mean

so, she's using him purely for sex huh