Updated Cartoon Network Greenlighted shows for 2018 list

This time, including TTG and some Warner Bros stuff.

This time, I'll also include the text version of the list plus some other bonus things.

Cartoon Network

Powerpuff Girls
Ben 10
Mighty Magiswords
Steven Universe
Clarence (wrapping up)
We Bare Bears
Ok-Ko Lets Be Hero's
Summer Camp Island
Apple and Onion
Craig of the Creek

Warner Bros. Animation

Unikitty
Be Cool Scooby Doo
Scooby Doo Wild West
Lego Scooby Doo
(There are a plethora of Scoobs.)
Lego Justice League
Wabbit
Bunnicula
Justice League Action (wrapped-waiting for pick up)
Mike Tyson Mysteries
Teen Titans Go!* (working on 5th season - updated)
DC Superhero Girls
Green Eggs and Ham
Wacky Racers
New Scooby Doo series (headed up by Chris Bailey)
Young Justice
Lego Movie sequel

Bonus, Adult Swim (are these for the new Adult Swim Jr thing?)
Victor & Valentino
Infinity Train
Tiggle Winks

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2017/09/work-around-town.html

Great, I alreasy hate Craig of the creek and Unikitty. Summer camp island looks like shit, Apple and Onion look like shit, but at least the pilot for that won't completely horrible.

I heard DC superhero girls is revamped completely, is this correct?

*already

Craig of the Creek looks fun, fingers crossed to see Infinity Train, Villainous, and Victor and Valentino.

I don't care until I get my confirmation as to whether or not Sonic Boom is dead.

have you seen the new preview? it made me hate it already.

I personally only want to see Villainous and Infinity Train get greenlit, anything else that ends up being good is a bonus.

Well, it isn't here, so... It's fucking dead.

Still waiting for that Villainous pilot

The only show I like out of those is OK K.O. I'll give Craig of the Tweek a chance but it looks incredibly lackluster. At least I have the Adventure Time finale to look forward too.

Nothing new I'm interested in, but I'm not exactly their target demographic. Super Camp Island offends me. It looks like it was made by a mental patient.

On the positive side, we do know it's coming.

>I heard DC superhero girls is revamped completely, is this correct?
It's getting a reboot or something with lauran faust at the helm.

>It looks like it was made by a mental patient.
That's what they want kids to become.

Craig of the creek is shit, didn't you see the new preview it got?

Yeah I saw, I also saw alot of people not like it in the thread.
It's coming user, my question is when will Alan live up to his promise of having Flug sing for us, that or the color of his underwear.

I said he'd say one of them if the show got greenlit. He will deliver for sure.

Hopefully it isn't shit then.

>Craig of the creek is shit, didn't you see the new preview it got?
Just did and that was much worse than I could have imagined. That makes one show currently running that I like on CN, if you don't count an ending Adventure Time.

If adult swim jr isn't a thing, there is no hope for CN.

Meanwhile at Disney headquarters

>Have you seen the charts Robert ? Old Darkwing and DuckTales episodes are getting more following on the internet than our current programation. There’s billion in stakes if we don’t revert the trend, how do you explain this?
>Sir, if you permit I may have an answer
>*tip cigar* Go on
>Well sir, maybe our young audience is longing for a sense of amazement, discovery, believable adventures and characters to long for, after two decades with nothing but episodic comedies. An since we are moving away from this goal, maybe are they trying to find in old cartoons some of that excitement. The same kind of excitement and stakes, if you permit the comparison, that you are currently feeling for investments, sir.
>...*silence*…HAHAHA No Robert, you’re very nice and everything but you have no sense of realities. Kids don’t watch cartoons anymore, at least not on TV, they’re too busy browsing vids on ther moms Ipad. No this nostalgia thing is just a fashion, a trend among twenty-something longing for a past that never was, and how could it be otherwise in these dark times *check stock exchange*. Haven’t you seen all these latte bars with 60’s ads on the wall? My daughter is managing one. *crush cigar* All we need is dust off a bit some of these old shows and viewers will flock back. *grab phone* Get me these guys from that cartoon, you know, the one with the funny triangle…
>Gravity Falls sir?
>Yeah, Gravity Falls. Get me these guys, we’re remaking Darkwing Duck!

Nice fanfic

At the very least the characters should be decent under faust.

Yeah, it's good they have her.

Be Cool is just going to be airing the last episodes, right? I thought they already confirmed no season 3.

CN is the worst cartoon channel. Everything is cheap and bad.

I hope villainous gets greenlit but considering how CN USA has been silent about it even if they have the english dubs and animation done,i think they prefer it as a latino series alone.
But that doesnt make sense because,if thats the case,why get english actors at all? In fact the lyp sincing is done for the english voices

I wonder why CN USA is ignoring this, since the original voice acting is done in fucking English. I wouldn't mind if this got greenlit exclusively by the Latin American CN, kind of like how Jorel's Brother is an exclusive for CN Brazil.

Maybe they'll only start promoting it in the US once the pilot gets released?

Maybe
I dont know,its weird. Its like they dont care about it but they allow comics,more shorts,BH roasting villains and a pilot to be made.

CN is now literally a baby channel
Maybe they delegated all the decent stuff to Adult Swim Jr. now?

hopefully, if not, cartoons are dead in the West

Yeah.
We could have GKND and Infinity train there.

>GKND
stop deluding yourself, it's never going to happen

>stop asking for samurai jack,its never coming back
>stop asking for the hey arnold jungle movie,its never gonna happen
>stop asking for zim to come back,its never gonna happen
>stop asking for young justice,its never coming back
Have you learned nothing from this year

Explain why you think Craig of the Creek is shit.

Samurai Jack was a cult classic with a huge fan following and it had crazy demand from the fans for over 10 fucking years. Invader Zim and Hey Arnold are in the same boat as Samurai Jack and Nick decided to cash in on nostalgia, which those two definitely have.
Young Justice was so succesful on Netflix that they decided to make more and they also needed a launching title that was exclusive for their new streaming DC service.

What does KND have? It's not that popular, it's not even that good, it's only dumb nostalgia fags that can't let it go. Who would even be the target audience for it, who would it be targeted towards, how the fuck would it make money, they won't make something that won't make back the money put into it, and cartoons cost millions to make.

I'm not that much of an animation fag, but this art style is horrendous and way too many shows on CN have it now. If a show is filled with ugly characters and ugly art, it's hard to look past it, specifically something like Clarence. Plus, nothing really stood out from the teaser that made it seem must watch. I guess they're going for something like The Stick of Truth and it's just gonna be LARPing? Or is it slice of life?

It was shit all around. Nothing that made it really even seem slightly likable.

Where is Gumball?

It's ending, son. RIP

But that is wrong.

I didn't even realize Gumball wasn't listed. That show fell off hard for me this season.

Yet the second best cartoon on CN right now.

Proof that says it isn't?

I haven’t even caught up with gumball just because I don’t care about it anymore.

Ben's Twitter

Isn't Gumball made in the UK or some shit? Maybe that's why the leaker has no info on it, since he's from the US.

He lives in the UK. Stop arguing. Gumball isn't over

Regardleess if you like it or not,KND has a huge fan following as well. And the hey arnold movie makes less sense to make considering it was older and the fans calmed down after a while.
The fact that some people who watched SJ season 5 never watched the original series before it came out should tell you it wasnt that big. I would even say arnold has a bigger fanbase.

My life as a teenage robot is getting a reboot and nobody cares about that show anymore.
Why wouldnt GKND have a chance?

Clarence art is good.

WHAT

It's not

>My life as a teenage robot is getting a reboot
you should post a source first if you want me to take you seriously

Cartoons are ded

>all of that horse shit plus CN spamming kiddy shit
CN is dead, long live ASjr

>My life as a teenage robot
>Reboot
YOU WAT NIGGA

I fucking swear, if Adult swim jr is a prank...

>KND has a huge fan following as well
nope, it's just some nostalgia faggots

Like SJ and Arnold

>97143940
No (You) until a source is provided, user.

Nigga Fucking source?

His ass.

>Mighty Magiswords
>Ok-Ko Lets Be Hero's
>Craig of the Creek (Yes saw the preview, it looks no worse than any other show out right now and it made laugh at least one so it's fine in my books.)
3/9 ain't bad I suppose.

>it made laugh at least one so it's fine in my books.)
speaking of low standards