If cartoons are crap nowadays, why do people watch them? In sick and tired of Sup Forums defending Teen Titans Go...

If cartoons are crap nowadays, why do people watch them? In sick and tired of Sup Forums defending Teen Titans Go, Loud House, PPG 2016, and Steven Universe

Anyone?

TTG isn't even that bad. You only hate it because it's aired a lot. Watching a new episode when it releases just makes it another pretty funny show.

We got too invested in the plot (SU), the characters (Loud House), the shipping (SvtFoE), or the shitposting (TTG and PPG2016)

Agreeing with user here, TTG wouldnt have been as hated as it is now if CN's Higher ups hadnt given the Spongebob treatment Nickelodeon did.

I'll admit, I hated the first season, but this show wormed its way into my heart like the parasite it is. Too late for surgery, just gotta wait till the eggs hatch,

Clarence is good for comfy
Gumball is good for surreal
Loudhouse is good for slice of life

Yeah, I want this site to talk about neo-Thunderbirds, guess we'll both have to wait.

Cartoons aren't crap nowadays though?

I've never seen anyone here defend nu-PPG
it must be one of the worst thing currently airing on television

Yes they are in my opinion

Loud House is terrible though. I hate that kids know the show yet they don't know know Ren and Stimpy

A good chunk of Sup Forums regularly takes swings at all of those tho, hell it's day 3 of daily hate threads for su.
Im not saying they don't have problems, but people are going to discuss and enjoy what they want and those of us that have knowledge about said shows are probably going to say something if someone says some shit that makes no sense.

I have never seen Sup Forums defend TTG or PPG(2016). Loud house has been banned so I haven't seen any discussion on that. Steven Universe USED to be good, so that might be why people defend that show even though it's crap now.

I've heard plenty of people defend TTG
kind of a sickness, really.

Bauhaus plus Dada dominated the industry with their mass-produced filth. Basically, it's an artistic monopoly, you cannot find much variety other than these awful designs.

Ren and Stimpy is shit

>is the shit
FTFY

This, I got nothing else better to say.

R&S is TRASH AND SHOULD BE DESTOYED.

I dunno... gotta watch somethin'.

I like Bauhaus, it’s just that I don’t like it’s implementation or its overuse in most CN cartoons.

You mean Regular Show is shit.

Steven Universe was never good. Early on, Steven was annoying and it was LOLSORANDOM garbage. The later episodes are dull, boring, and take forever for the plot to get going and Steven is still annoying

TTG is good, and so are Justice League Action and Tangled: The Series (and My Little Pony).

touche

If you hate cartoons so much user, then why are you on a east asian, underwater, horse breeding jar that discusses them?
Even then, why do you browse the threads about these cartoons you hate so much, just go make your own threads about the cartoons you like. The discussions will come.

I stopped watching almost all cartoons.

About time. It was probably a bit weird when I was 16 and it's even weirder now.

>surreal
??
You mean funny?