Looming farewell

>looming farewell
>new generation

Are you ready for live action Riri, Kate, and Cho in the MCU?!

I assume "new generation" is referring to Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel.

>Kate, and Cho
yes please!

>Riri
no autism allowed

Marvel Studios =/= Marvel Comics
They're gonna bring in other heroes

They've all ready brought in the Black Order from NOW! Anything's possible

If they bring those Legacy fuckup into the MCU then Marvel will truly be ruined.

What rap banger will be playing in the trailer of "Ironheart"?

"Where Da Hood At"

>Cho
There's no point since Marvel still can't do a Hulk solo movie. Makes more sense just to bring in Jennifer. Simple 1 minute scene where, I don't know, during the latest big battle in Infinity, Bruce does a blood transfer for his cousin. Then they do that thing where they slowly pan over her body, zooming in until it's just her closed eye, and then she opens her eye and it's all green and shit.
>Kate
Entirely possible actually. Though they'll most likely fuck it up with her being from the Red Room or she's Natasha's daughter, because THAT'S what happened in Budapest apparently.
>Riri
Hahahahaha! No. The other two have at least 5+ years worth of history at least in the comics, Riri is still green and there's nothing they can do with her except for use the name, and this isn't a Ganke situation like in Homecoming. You're more likely to see Lila Rhodes than you are her.

I expect them to bring Kamala. Iron Lad is already a white Miles Morales. Tony will definitely be replaced by a black girl but she won't be named Riri. If the deal with Fox goes through then expect nothing but muties and DOOM.

>retailers complain can't sell books with legacy heros because movie-normies confuse
>marvel makes movies about legacy heros
Seems legit.

Why would they bring in Miles when Peter is only 12?

They did it in that new cartoon.

bought time they diversified the cast

>>>
> Anonymous 11/29/17(Wed)07:53:11 No.97146249▶
>
>Why would they bring in Miles when Peter is only 12?
He and Pete, alongside spider-Gwen are BFF, but with sony doing the Miles animated movie, I doubt we ever see a Live action Miles

I hate legacy character so much.

Well, Gaurdians of the galaxy 3 has already been confirmed, so i don't think they'll be going anywhere anytime soon, same with spider man.

Kate and Cho likely, but seeing how Bendis was one of Perlmutter's bootlickers, Fiege wouldn't use Riri for any excuse seeing how she was just made for royalties, Miles maybe but not Riri.

This aren't comics where they have a score of titles. The MCU can at most make 4 movies a year. They don't need a Iron Man. They just need a character.

Plus we already know the legacies. Spider-man is Iron Man's. Bucky still had a massive contract left (while Falcon said he doesn't want to be Cap, but is fine with being Falcon). Then the New Avengers just add some more focus to Dr Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel ,who might be their new trinity.

Hopefully Thor gets another few movies.

Kamala should be a Carol's replacement if works, she could be maybe in the Squirrelgirl tv thing IDK
I agree with Jennifer, I hope Beta Ray Bill Bucky Wasp and Rhodes

Richard Rider is all I want

>Natasha's daughter,
nigga, don't you know that she's a monster?

>Are you ready for live action Riri, Kate, and Cho in the MCU?!
As a fan of Amadeus since Incredible Hercules, yes.
As a fan of original Young Avengers, yes.
As only guy on this website who doesn't hate Riri because "MUH TONI STAAARKU! *w* ", yes.

>hating on Zatanna
fuck you.

I'm okay with Kate. I'm even okay with cancer Lady Thor. And I'm totally into Cho.

You apparently don't know why people actually dislike Riri.