Leave Thanos to me

Leave Thanos to me.

Did you know Thanos use to be a slave?

>leave jobbing to me

Did you know your face looks like a beaten testicle?

I love the new Spider-man suit.

I like that it's thin armor and similar to Tony's suit instead of just being some kind of ~*~Special Fabric~*~. It always bothered me that Spidey never had light armor on his suit.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance got pretty sweet graphics.

>DC movie:
>- trailers look epic
>- movie looks shitty

>Marvel movie:
>- trailers look shitty
>- movie is awesome

Disney could double the profits if only they could find and hire the guys who make DC trailers.

>Activating Instant Kill

>Spidey one-shots Thanos with that at the end

>movie is awesome

not so fast

Idk, Age of Ultron's trailer was great but the movie was awful.

Because it tried to be like a DCEU movie, meanwhile DCEU only good movie(Wonder Woman) was literally a MCU approved director doing a MCU style movie

Justice League was nothing like MCU, it was another Hack Snyder movie with a couple of Whedon quips

People think this looks bad?

I liked the movie.

There's no reason for him not use it, but muh iconic red and blue.

will he ever recover?

What? Age of Ultron didn't try to do that at all. Are you saying it tried to be Man of Steel, since that was the only DCEU film at the time?

Age of Ultron was bad and it had nothing to do with trying to be DC.

AoU trailer was good because it lied about what the movie was. And JL is the least Snyder movie of the 3

Age if Ultron was almost a carbon copy of the first Avengers movie. It's most glaring flaw was not bringing anything new to the table and spending too much screentime setting up future movies.

I disliked it at first but I found is not that bad on rewatchings.

>it tried to be like a DCEU movie
What DCEU movie....?

>Because it tried to be like a DCEU movie
Did you even watch the movie?

Iron man 3 was a turd overhyped by the trailer

Both Ironman 2 and 3 had decent trailers and the movies were shit. Thor 1 and 2 had shit trailers and shit movies. Ultron had shit trailers and was a shit movie. Honestly only half the Marvel movies are any good on reflection. Panther will prob. be alright, Antman and Wasp will be okay, infinity will be action-filled but obvious story. Captain Marvel will probably be ultron to antman levels of quality.

THEY GAVE HIM THE GLOWING EYES
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Best part of the costume

Isn’t it a bit early for Marvel to be doing the clone saga and introducing Ben Reilly?

AAAAAHHHH TONY HELP ME