America #9 storytime

America, fuck yeah!
Coming again to save the motherfucking day, yeah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9odzlxOpP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoa.

Serious question, how do you pronounce amigxs?

>YOU READY, AMIGXS?

first off shouldn't it be "amigxes"

second, how do you pronounce this? Ah-me-gex-s? Ah-me-g-s?

Isn't it amigxs because Rivera tries write in non existent gender neutral spanish?

No.
It's replacing Amigos/as the entire point is to degender it, not be a word that actually works in context to an actual language.

>How do I draw a hairy leg? I know, I'll make it look like spikes!

>Amigxs

Oh for fuck sake, THAT ISN'T EVEN A REAL WORLD, JUST LIKE LATINX, IT JUST A WORD STUPID WHITE ASS HIPSTERS MADE UP SO THEY CAN BE HIP AND COOL!

Hasn't DC suffered enough this past decade? Do you really need to add insult to injury by storytiming this amazeballs comic that sh*ts on everything DC has ever put out let alone put out this week?

Ameegexes

How do they know she's Exterminatrix? She was in disguise the whole time walking around the University and only put her costume on in private.
Come to think of it, how do girls from an alien planet/dimension even know the name of a D-list terran villain?

This issue is Gabby on top of xir game, reminding me of absolute classics that were first two issues.

Yes, yes it is.

Why did America wait to break out of her cuffs? She could have done that earlier. Did she just want an audience to see it?

That was a great one, already waiting for #10. Thanks for reading, mi gente.

I want every one of these people to die slowly and horribly.

How much longer until this thing gets cancelled.

That was the professor, who has powers apparently.

I un-ironicly love these two pages.

Hey where is the letter page?

>Follow me, I only joined the campus fascists to pretend I was one of them

Honestly, if it weren't unintentional this would almost be well done sarcasm.

>It’s our star war machine.
Did she mean Star Wars?

Beats me. Probably not enough letters for monthly page.

I think it's like "amig-icks." Like you gotta choke yourself at the last part.

>"...I'm a bruja."
Just as Gabby foretold in her old Twitter icon.

What faggot keeps storytiming this spix shit

What the hell?

what faggot doesn't enjoy shit so bad it's good?

You don't.

>My friend is big into The Adventure Zone
>Those dorks *apologized* about not having enough diversity in their DnD session despite having multiple overpowered gay female characters of various backgrounds.
>Apologized for not having enough "latinx" rep and being so insensitive as to make a character Taco because his goal in life is to name a dish after himself and Taco nearly fits the silly naming schemes of DiD.

Sometimes you take apologizing so far you end up insulting the people you're trying to appease. Trying to make a gendered language gender neutral is absolutely one of those times.

>Department of Radical Women and Intergalactic Indigenous People
Why are these two completely different fields of study in the same department? How the fuck are they related?
Seriously Gabby, you can't just take your two favorite humanities' subjects and fuse them into one thing. That's like a 5 years old kid who ants to make a movie with robot dinosaurs cause they're the coolest thing ever. It might sound good, but it's still fucking nonsense.

Novas got cancelled well before this did.

The Midas Corp plot line has been building up since the first issue. Exterminatrix is the CEO, apparently. It looks like next issue will be the climax, followed by an epilogue issue of some kind. Assuming Gabby doesn’t start a new plot line, we could be finally free in 2 issues.

>Put her in a sturdier fish tank
So she's alive? We've gotten two fake-out deaths now - killing her would raise the stakes a little. Not that I thought Gabby would kill off a non-white woman.

>You've done enough
What did she even do this arc? All she did was fail a mission, get captured, get rescued by someone weaker than her, and immediately abandon that person to save yourself.

>David is an excellent fighter
>Probably has more experienced than all of these girls put together
>He's just the comm guy

Is this still a dumpsterfire?

I actually think she was on top of xir game in the first issue with Hawkeye.

your friend named their D&D character "Taco" for diversity?

How did this stupid bitch get a job? Was it really just a diversity hire

What the fuck do you think?

Well I'm glad these characters look as stupid as I remember

Did you just call the dinobots nonesense? we're gonna fight user.

How did the Professor do that? I don't see anything that shows it. But her having powers would make sense, since she used powers to help America in issue 2.

It's confirmed to go to at least issue 12, which seems to be the climax.

It should have more diversity, rookie mistake. Gabby isn't falling for this trap.

>Was it really just a diversity hire
She’s a gay “Latina” YA author, so they hired her to write a gay “Latina”. It’s as simple and as shallow as that.

Pretty much, Its a simple concept but im amazed at how strong the smell of this shit can get.

>How did the Professor do that?

No, nothing does. Up until this very panel it was never remotely discussed she had powers aside from America's Lucha Granny talking to her once.

What the fuck does intergalactic indigenous people even mean? And why do radical women need their own department?

Hey fuck you, gringo, we hate this shit too.

I wish Gabby would stop sullying Fifth Element

It's really just Anthropology and Women's Studies, but TO THE EXTREME!

>The Chavez Guerrillas have their own planet
As soon as Galactus goes back to eating planets, I pray that this planet is one of the first ones he gets.

Finally! The only current Marvel comic I look forward to!

It's been 8 volumes. I'd hoped the quality could go from "It's so bad it's a spectacle" to "It's bad but the boring kind of bad"

Aww here it goes.

I think you mean gringxe you fucking shitlord.

Those are two very different departments. The anthropology deserves it's own department not ot be tacked onto something so minor as gender studies

Ah good she could break out of them at any time.
Sure am glad their cliffhanger was resolved in one page.

Is there a really good tanning salon at this University, or are there really NO WHITE PEOPLE in this dorm?

>that hair
IS THAT A

Did she forget to say Amegx on the other page?

>all this sexism in the thread
#abajoelpatriotismo

I'm so happy that my country completly rejected inclusive lenguage, because everyone thought it was stupid and shalow considering we have way bigger issues than pronoums

It makes no fucking sense.
like always.

White people are bad user. That's why only the antagonist is white.

>trying to make Spanish gender neutral

>We've got 50% more issues of America than Spider-Man and the X-Men

youtube.com/watch?v=s9odzlxOpP0

>Implying Marvel has editors that aren't pretending to be Japanese and take the time to edit.

HA.

The professor ... lives in a giant tree on campus?

Are you fucking kidding me

man, those are some nicely drawn faces

she's a wizard, harry.

WAIT it's Prodigy's surveillance system?!
He wasn't hacking into the badguys evil cameras all over campus he had actually setup his own cameras all over the fucking University to observe (among other things) a window view into a professor's balcony and house?!

>exterminatrix

Man, I sure love comix boox.

>AMIGXS

Are you leg-shaming Cactus-Man professional henchman?

You have a super hot lesbian latina who wears hot pants and officially wears no underwear and we get this instead of the cheesecake book which everyone would have enjoyed.

you better believe it.

>Amigxs
Why do people write words that cannot be pronounced?

Izta prutttaaa ezzizzyay to proproproununce, mah non-gendered comrade.

No, your reading comprehension isn't great.

The Adventure Zone apologized for not having enough latinx characters and naming a character Taco as a gag.

God I want the trade to have a map that explains this convoluted University and it's location and area.