Disney Acquisition Of Fox Rumored To Be Gaining Steam

cbr.com/disney-fox-deal-back-on/

Hop, boy. Is CTG gonna have a field day or what? WDC-tan dating 21st Century Fox would be a hoot!

GET GALACTUS BACK

Disney is already by far one of the most powerful companies overall in the world, much less just the entertainment industry. Are they seriously not going to stop until everything is under the banner of The Mouse?

That's fine but they need to keep the X-Men/FF stuff separate from the MCU. Sorry but they're lame outside of Fox cartoons.

secret wars movie...

When the fuck do anti-trust laws kick in. This is insane.

I want Doom and Galactus in the MCU but this is honestly a little worrying. Like, Shadowrun sort of worrying.

Silver Surfer is the most noble and dignified character in Marvel.

The Xmen sure, they can be the R rated movies and just pick them for cameos and crossovers, The FF don't think can survive and have one of the biggest rogue gallery

That's a world I think I could be okay with.

Give up already people. It's not going to happen. Ever. Especially with Deadpool about to make FOX another billion dollars next year.

We fucking elected a multimillionaire CEO to lead America. Do you honestly think they'll consider a company getting stronger to be bad?

Never because everyone trusts based disney

Is just for the tv streaming thing

You do realize it's up against Star Wars AND Marvel, right?

It's gonna bomb harder than a DC movie

I wish they took the whole company, not just the movie studios. Take the damn thing away from the conservatives.

Falseflag

Fishburne Silver Surfer was the only good part of that FF movie.

Oh yes just like the first one, right? After all it's not like it out out grossed 85% of Marvels movies & All the XMen & DC movies right? Oh wait..it did.

It was also released in February with little to no competition

Now it has to deal with Solo and Infinity War it's fucking dead

ah, gay xmen. GOOD!

I don't think that's the only factor in such negotiations. Plus of course everyone in Deadpool is probably wishing they could join the MCU, I mean hell Cable is Thanos.

I'm glad Disney is bringing back all of Marvel's IP together.

If this means that marvel will allow capcom to fix mvci and add the mutants and ff characters to the game then im all in.

Now if you excuse me, im gonna go prepare a rope to hang myself give this will NEVER HAPPEN.

nigger, all its is gonna happen its that Disney will license shows for its stream site.

stop giving them empty credit

>this post of reason will get ignored.

Fox wants the deal, not Disney. They want to leave the entertainment sphere all together.

Nah, fuck that. I'm ready to see what Marvel proper does with these characters. The last near 2 decades have been cancer under Fox, especially for FF.

>X-Men
Yes
>FF
Fuck you, that's the whole reason anybody would want them to get Fox's licences is so they could use FF's cosmic properties

Still no competition, Marvel won baby.

They are in place. They can't own the basic fox network or fox news. FXX is fair game though.

>Fox makes a movie that nets them 400m in profit
>Disney gets all the merchandise sales and free advertising for kitschy deadpool shit

Even if deadpool 2 makes 1b in revenue that's not 1b in profits. They can't monetize on the movie like WB and disney can with their franchises.

Take the cock outta your mouth. X-Men is still relevant because of FOX's successful movies.