Is he the best character in the CW universe right now then...

Is he the best character in the CW universe right now then? he has proven to be unkillable and has already took the mantle of the main villain for Flash season 1 and LoT season 2 and has returned as a Nazi only to not be killed at the end of the 4 parter so he will re-appear again.

Also;
>Confirmed to have fought and was faster than Superman in the future.
>Strangles Felshity and informs her how useless she is and that she is not even mentioned in the future

Is he dare I say it... /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26tICSi9WrE
youtube.com/watch?v=JHfv4FDRvik
youtube.com/watch?v=vd-MFCTuZ2g
strawpoll.me/14511884/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Strangles Felshity and informs her how useless she is and that she is not even mentioned in the future
Care to post a link for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=26tICSi9WrE

>mentioned Superman

Linky?

youtube.com/watch?v=JHfv4FDRvik

>Strangles Felshity and informs her how useless she is and that she is not even mentioned in the future
holy shit he is our guy
granted I haven't watched any of this shit since Flash S2

Why does Eobard look like Wells' again?

He was feeling nostalgic.

I assume it's got something with the actor but uhm idk maybe he just prefers to look that way.

>doesn't actually kill her
Nah, he's a faggot. Alternate reality Damien Darhk is our hero, however.
youtube.com/watch?v=vd-MFCTuZ2g

The hero we fucking deserve.

Yes but Reverse Flash is a villain, keeping Felicity alive to ruin Arrow and make Oliver JUST is actually a really evil plan.

I thought he got killed by the legends.

That design makes him look even more terrifying. Eobard is frightening because while Joker's an absolute terror, Reverse Flash is a deranged troll with god-tier powers. Every possible bad thing in your life was caused by him. Even something as petty as tripping you and having you smash your face on the pavement.

Yeah honestly seeing that panel where he's like pushing Barry down the stairs and deleting his friends always makes me laugh like damn.

Eobard will always be best reverse flash though.

Exactly. How fucking juvenile can you be to do that sort of shit to someone who was only a kid and not your superhero nemesis?

It's like some douchewad wanting to kill you and everyone that knows you simply because said asshole wants to be the one to determine your existence and rob you of your fulfillment.

He is really childish but that's why we love him, just a time travelling troll who literally wears what the flash wears but just different colors because he's such a bitter fuck.

Anyway is RF faster than Superman though? I mean if the Flash supposedly is wouldn't it also make sense for RF to also be just as quick?

RF gives Barry plenty of problems in a fight. Flash beat Kara in that crossover episode so it's conceivable that he'd be faster than Clark. It's canon that Barry is faster than Superman because speed is his thing.

Eobard was probably able to hang in there against Superman, but I'm not quite sure he has the sort of high-level feats to seriously injure CW Superman. Give him a hard time yes, but not critically defeat him.

Thawne is always great, but I felt that his return was a bit half-assed.

As much of a misfire as Savitar might've been, it should've just been Nazi Barry up there alongside Nazi Oliver and Nazi Kara.

Doesn't barry never a bad guy even on other earth ?
I thought each time there is a bad justice league they had to kill the Flash/Barry of their earth.

I don't get how Divoe is meant to pose more of a threat to Barry than well himself as Savitar? shouldn't Savitar have been saved for the final season or w/e.

Barry was technically evil in Injustice, but then he got cold feet and turned face

Idk man, he grabbed NAZI Ollie right as he was about to loose an arrow right into Felicity. You literally see him about to release his finger then ZWOOSH, he's gone. He could have waited until after Felicity was turned into a pincushion but no. That means Eobard intentionally saved Felicity's life.

Savitar fizzled out in the end.

Both him and Zoom suffered from an excessively grandiose plan pulled out at the last minute after an entire season of more tangible, down-to-Earth goals.

Yeah like I mentioned earlier it's actually apart of his plan since he's from the future he knows Felicity will fuck up Oliver's life and possibly become the season 7 big bad because I fucking hate her, so really Eobard was being a great villain here.

Yeah but what's Divoe going to do exactly to be a threat to Barry, hell did he even do anything note-worthy in the comics? is he just constantly going to call Barry a Brainlet and run over his feet in his wheelchair?

Devoe needs Barry for something. We'll probably find out more next week.

No one ever heard of Felicity Smoak because she was Felicity QUEEN by the time he was born

To fuck with Barry because wells is handsome.

is it possible eobard is descended from a descendant of felicity procreating with a progenitor of the thawne line?

End yourself

I only watched the Flash episode, is the Reverse Flash in this crossover OG Wellsobard? Also Nazi Supergirl is hotter than the regular one.

Yes and I agree.

I SHIT YOUR PANTS, BARRY!

IT WAS ME

even HE doesn't know how he's still alive.

zen-oes are going to freak that he will no-sell their "erased from existence" power.

>even HE doesn't know how he's still alive.
I know.

Wasted potential. Should have used Earth X Evil Barry.

God I love the Reverse Flash cw suit, the co threads back when season 1 was airing were the absolute shit. Everyone was having an absolute blast the whole time.

>right now
He's been the best from his introduction.

They did his name was Savitar

That was a time clone wraith thing.

Good to see that actor playing a villain again. That whole "hipster" act was annoying af.

My point is that they already did the evil doppelganger thing with Barry.

>Barry's getting married
>better go to Nazi world and get help so they can crash his wedding

I love how Eobard's pettiness is kept in tact. Even with small stuff like him seeing the Thinker before the explosion and saying he's a big fan

Don't you remember earlier in the episode where he said something along the lines of Felicity not being in the history books. It turns out he knows something is going to happen to her, and wants her alive to experience it.

they could've just said he's an anachronism and we'd be fine.

>Shit talk strongest guy on the planet, roll in the chair that was used to fuck with the entire group while getting ready to do a heart transplant

And people thought wellsobard couldn't do smug. He had that shit turned up to 110.

Was Eobard pretending to be the girl in the wedding who was excited to see barry?

comics eobard, butt hurt fanboy
tv eobard, troll god (not as high as adrian though)

>is it possible eobard is descended from a descendant of felicity procreating with a progenitor of the thawne line?
Woldn't really matter as Eobard is already a paradox since Eddy's death, what would killing another ancestor do? Make him a double paradox?

At this point Wells' actor is way overused. Should've went with the second RF actor. This isn't compelling at all.

>Letscherfags this asshurt

Nobody gives a shit about the blonde schmo. People have been clamering for wellsobard because of the actor.

council of wells was too much for you too?

at least the thinker managed to thrash talk those guys convincingly.

Yeah, sure whatever. Wells is shit and his other Wells incarnations are starting bleed into one another. RF needs to go back to being the blonde schmo before Wells becomes more tired than he is.

Where the actual fuck did half the legends and Kid Flash vanish to after the wedding?

almost everyone disagrees with you.

I was done with the whole many Wells shtick back when they introduced H.R. the conman. The council was the point when I thought this shit was way overdone.

Kid Flash took Joe and his girlfriend somewhere to remove them from the crossover, the legends were in the stone age for reasons

God they under/misuse Wally so badly.

Almost everyone my ass. Matt Letscher gained a following when he was on Legends. He had a lot of very badass moments. He was the better RF imo..

Personal preference, but mainly to fuck with Barry which is and always will be his main motivation

Every poll has it 3 to 1, literally. Start another if you think i'm lying. You're such a minority it isn't even worth mentioning.

overuse does tend to grate on people eventually.

wait so there is no earth-x wells?

Every poll? What polls? The ones in your mind?

wells eobard: fuck barry
legends eobard: fuck you, your mom and your little dog too.

It wouldn't matter, since Thawn's direct ancestor is dead.

strawpoll.me/14511884/r

Presumably Thawn traveled to another earth at some point while he was wearing Harrison Wells, and since it's canon to the show that time travel doesn't effect alternate earths, he was protected from being erased from existence when Eddie killed himself.

he was a juden

I wanted him to be more gloaty and smug. Come out and say that the nazis were his plus 1 or something snarky

it was the flashpoint wells (the one where barry prevented nora's death) that appeared in LoT.

he found himself being pursued by Zoombie when he tried going back to his time.

Barry never gets his powers and then instantly becomes evil, or the speedforce would never pick him like that. Whenever the Flash becomes evil he has a long history of being a hero first. The only time a speedster starts out evil is if they gain access to the speedforce through other means. Zoom for example gained his powers from running on Barry's treadmill, which, at that point, was practically made of gofast juice.

I haven't watched since about halfway through season three is it amazing again?

The Speed Force doesn't pick people based on good or evil. Plenty of evil people have gotten Speed Force powers.

No still garbage.

Cause the superhero craze was still new and people were psyched

So was it explained in any of the other series how he's still around? Not sure I want to sit through Arrow or Legends for the answers.

So Wellseobard is just moving around from earth to earth living different lives like Vandal Savage?

Gay. They better bring back Matt.

Legends yes
This time? No.

Can someone remind me why this show hates Wally so much? How the fuck do you introduce a character, sideline him, bring him back, make him meta, sideline him again, bring him back, write him off the fucking show, bring him back, only to sideline him in the crossover?

Who the fuck greenlights that script?

>HOLY BALLS OF JUSTICE BAMHAM THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE SAVED
>QUICK, Wally, you're on baby sitter duty
>take JOE and OTHER CHARACTERS WE'RE TOO LAZY TO WRITE off screen to "safety"
>No, don't come back after that
>Yes I know you're a speedster and can return literally next scene
>You're there the whole event
>You'll miss the funeral
>Fuck you Wally
>Fuck you

We live in a world where in a world ending crossover Lance gets more screentime and lines than Wally fucking West.

So just like the comics then

Flashpoint/LoT Thawn is dead, but Wellsobard is still kicking. I wouldn't be surprised if next time Thawn shows up he's trying to resurrect Eddie so he can stabilize his own timeline.

Something like this I'll definitely happen. Happy couples make for bored housewives. Eddie will shakeup Barry's marriage making for some ZESTY CW drama.

was explaining why Thawne was in LoT. he tried going back after flashpoint (flash tv) but found himself being chased by the black flash (interim) hence the whole Legion of Doom arc (LoT).

a short/special about thawne realizing he's being chased by something (after trying to have his own life back) sounds awesome.

>yfw despite everything, Barry is glad Eddie is alive because he was a good person, and instead of conflict between them, we get Eddie trying to adjust and move on

>And people thought wellsobard couldn't do smug
Who the fuck thought that?! He's been smugging since Season 1.

>Barry lets Reverse Flash go instead of knocking him out

Why is Barry such an idiot?

He's had enough on his plate without Eobard and his bullshit paradoxes.

Who was the girl at Barry's wedding? She reminded me of Bart but obviously wasn't.

Season 1 was an anomaly and in reality, just okay TV. It'll never reach that peak again.

He's another time remnant. Thawne will always exist in some form because he's from the future and hes apart of Barry's timeline.

If he imprisons Thawne like in Season 2 he could cause another paradox.

We've come full circle.

it's working too, Arrow is in the bottom 1/2 of CW shows rating wise and is the lowest of all the DC shows, it's dropped another 15% from last year and even LoT & Supernatural get better ratings than it does

Cold is a fag?

This an alt universe. Just skip this crossover. its the worse one yet.

So do you guys think Thawne really BEAT Superman or was he just faster than him?

The panel where he MAKES BARRY FAIL AT CATCHING A BASEBALL is one of my favorite comic book panels of all time.