Storytime

Secret Warriors #9

Yeeeeeeesssss

Yay. Magik is coming through to save the kid. But can she save this puny book from cancellation?

Secret warriors Kamala > Champions Kamala

This got cancelled, right?

no official word yet

Yay.

>Those security guard having Karnak's tattoos
He is refounding his cult, no?

Sinister is against race mixing

Karnak we commin for you nigga

All the blind devotion and followers of the Tower of Wisdom but with the privileged amenities of big business life-styles. What's not to like?

>that language sounded familiar...
Arabic?

good thing Kamala a suicide bomb expert. So they will blow a kid up but still wont let lunella get hit in fight scenes?

That's all folks. next week BB comes back to earth and immediately regrets it.

It could be kid's power, blowing ownself up.

Thanks for story.

Well, it wasn't in the February solicitations, and Marvel doesn't give official word anymore so.....

Marvel doesn't but the writers usually do.

wew. Bravo Sinister.

norse

No, because its just X-Men light. Vs. Mister Sinister and Magick? Thats a sign that inhumans cant walk on their own leg.

Does everyone forget that Luna fucking hates terrigen?

There were plenty of muslims in Sweden the last time I checked, so it fits.

would be sad for the artist. He got put on GLA which got canceled after one story plot.

Wasnt DarkBeast killed? Or do i remember something wrong?

But Asgardians speak the all tongue which gets automatically translated. Everyone would logically know exactly what is being said?

She got over that forever ago. started when she talked to Kamala in her solo. She was against the cloud running about the planet killing and transforming people.

yes, he was killed, but it doesnt bother me because it's almost impossible to kill a Marvel evil genius biologist.

IIRC Sinister has dormant clones all over the body living their lives as normal people, and if he is killed, one of those clones becomes Sinister, with his last uploaded memories.

Miss Sinister is a failed Sinister (it failed at becoming Mr Sinister completely)

Sad that This
>Inhumans are bombs or weapon
is just another "we dond know what we should do, so we move even more int X-Men light territory"

Still may survive.
They just need to keep selling 10.000+ copies a month to not been cancelled.

Inhumans being weapons is nothing new. The Kree created them to be weapons.

>a Marvel evil genius biologist.
You are right, with all the cloning and Mister Sinister. But i was just wondering if he was dead or not. And when he was back from the grave.

Thats the good with the Mister Sinister stories, there they introduced that Sinister isnt killed that easy. But they need some defining for DarkBeast and coming back.

>muh x-men lite

so what should a book with inhumans that aren't the royal family and aren't from Attilan do, since apparently doing anything heroish is X-men territory?

They did, but it was never that walking bomb thing and stuff. Even when they pished them, they were rather accepted than feared, what makes this somehow like trying to appeal somehow to a reader group.

If i would write them, and im not that good, i would go for the obscure and maybe hidden alien threats. Either hidden Kree tech stuff or the Deviants trying to over take earth. Ancient horrors and fighting Kajus.

Thanks for the story time OP. the switching between artists was really annoying in this issue though

They shouldn't have been reestablished as x-men replacement to begin with. That's pretty much the only problem with them.
Inhumans are ok, stories are solid, characters are tolerable. But plenty of marvel readers ignore their books intentionally simply because of this shoveling. "Here are your new mutants. Enjoy them"

>they were rather accepted than feared,
you know that kid was brainwashed right? He was actually persecuted. They even mentioned he had not gone through terrigenisis so there was no way anybody including the kid knew he was inhuman.

>He was actually persecuted.
I meant wasn't actually persecuted.

How can these kids be inhumans if their parents arent? What about all those bloodlines stuff inhumans treasure so much?

I dont talk storywise, but that they try to make a plot that is, regarding they had to use Mister Sinister, DarkBeast and MagikMagik, very X-Men standard. And if you have in mind that inhumans were accepted by population this is a totally break but more interesting. So they even go one step more to be X-Men light thanbeing their own. You could rewritte them to be mutants but not inhumans and it would make it different. So why not tap into the Iinhuman potential but go for X-Men light?

Because inhumans are a mess now thx to their hamfisted push. And you have to keep in mind its a long heritage and its more dormant. And that not have it activatable, I think even you have parents that have gen material that is combined is activatable.

>it was never that walking bomb
Black Bolt has been used as a walking bomb like three times. Ronan sent him to assassinate lilandra once.

Their parents might not have been hit with terregen.

there are too many of them. decimation when?

Everchanging Marvel universe and it's mysteries.
Next issue we might find out that Magik is secretly uninitiated inhuman.

nice try, but after this the shiar never feared the inhumans more than others of the imperial guard. They all were somehow weapons of mass destructions. But blackbolt was never used for frighten the population, besides the shiar never could get terigenised like humajns can. There was never theangle "they come from our mids, it could be your neighbour, it could be your brothers or sisters".

Theoretical they dont need them, like the x-men didnt needed one, just let fall some into obscurity or just write even they are many, less than 0,5% of the population. Dont feel the need to use everyone, let them venture to other countrys.

That much goes without saying.
And Daisy's face is hilarious.

nope. decimation is very needed

It wasn't the same but had Ronan not failed it would have pinned the blame on Inhumans. The shiar wouldn't have to worry about random people being inhumans but they would worry about a war with Attilan. Besides the they could be anyone plot line is clearly not where this is going since nobody can be Inhuman without terregen.

Interesting. Karnak gets angry at the claim not to care for family.
He does not care for many things enough to get angry.
Now the question is who would be family to him precisely and inhowfar does he care?

Just my opinion, but i feel like you are right.

Im not saying Inhumans were not created as weapons. Just that they were more like Avengers seen as likeable, heroic and not like mutants who are seen as villians and dangerous.

Im just crying over the fact they go (or still) the inhuman push narrative than take the inhuman part. In this series they are not heroes that happen to be inhumans but they are written as inhumans with x-menstuff. They dont seperate them that much from X-men but make them similar. And when you can read X-Men, you will read X-Men. Thats why you can see X-Men main books have many readers, than coming minor books and than solos. Than you have Secret Warriors whichis an ihuman book that is too much X-Men side book with inhumans for many X-fans and Inhuman book with too much mutants to please many inhumans fans. In my opinion its ok, but guess its too niche to support the numbers that everyone wants for that.

And this is a Mr Sinister plot to make Inhumans as hated as Mutants.
Of course that includes making them look like the same thing.

Thankfully it will be all over soon. Only two months left

I have a feeling Karnak will have his success in the business world.

Karnak would make a superb villain.

He has pretty much been on that path since ellis

Bump

Why is Kamala crushing that innocent mother?

super noodle arm hug

the art in this issue sort of wonks all over the place but that last panel here is solid gold.

If her vibration are strong enough to shatter steel, they sure are strong enough to tear flesh apart.

jfc tired Magik is cute

>Miss Sinister is a failed Sinister (it failed at becoming Mr Sinister completely)

Marvel dropping the hard truths

Still all about PR. God I hate her.

>hitting a kid so hard he explodes

I am not a big fan of Dark Beast working for Sinister.
I prefer Sinister, Dark Beast and Sugarman as separate competitors. DBeast resented AoA Sinister.

>sjw marvel
no thanks

The years have not been kind to Evil Hank. At least he's still alive though.

Karnak back with the team when

tfw Dark Beast is jumpier and more athletic than regular Beast

tfw Dark Beast is less evil than regular Beast

He is not. Beast don't experiment on mutants or humans.

That's nice but Beast is responsible for the death of several universes due to timefuckery

he has great hair and dreadlocks, he looks fantastic in comparison to post catbeast Bendis bald ape Beast.

Holy fucking shit this was bad. I think this might actually be the last comic book I ever read.
Fuck you, Sup Forums. I'm going to go join a neo nazi group now and change my whole life

>Karnak isn't a bad guy, he just wants to restart a process that mutates people into horrible genetic abominations!

>implying there is anything wrong with controlled terrgenisis

The bomb is another story

I know I'm disappointed magik wasn't barefoot too

thanks for the story time OP

Are you happy now? See below:
Also the Secret Warriors #12 solicits sounds like a finale.

Bump

I have to say, these patchwork frankensteins are a trifle gauche for Hank. He usually creates much more elegant monstrosities.

like you haven't made a mistake

bump