How do we make Kim Possible darker and edgier?

How do we make Kim Possible darker and edgier?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Kimfinity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incest.

make her get blacked

Mods should delete Kim Possible threads. The fact that the show gets more threads than TaleSpin and Rescue Rangers sickens me. KP wasn't even that good of a show nostalgiafags.

Revive the Infinity Kim storyline that Sup Forumsstarted.

Infinity Kim?

The best cartoon ever made by far gets practically no threads whatsoever.
KP should be the least of your worries, or at least would if you didn't have shit taste.

I know its you Witchfag

Had to dig for it, but this
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Kimfinity

No shit, Sherlock!

rare pep

Not at all, check the archives dumbass.

her mother dies and her father is a war criminal, her twin brothers are assassins from birth, ron watches as draken rape his mom and and shego sexually abuses him in the peepee, trains to monkey kung fu for revenge and has his own agenda, wade is actually forcing kim to fight bad guys against her will with threats of death to her and her family she had been given false memories of, turns out she's the reincarnation of the boss.

live action moveie directed by Michael Bay with Jared Leto as Drakken and DCU aesthetics

Make Genndy Tartackovsky responsible for the first 3 episodes of the next season, then fire him before he adds a romantic partner to the plot.

KP darker and edgier...no, just no.

this is a great idea. We need more incest in our cartoons! Why can gays get a representation but not the other sexual minorities?

Yes but by me. Fuck off black Chad

I mean, what if we actually consider the price on her lifestyle, both on her and her family?

What's it like to have an inexplicably awesome daughter who always runs away to fight mad terrorists leaving you behind to worry? What's it like to be an inexplicably awesome teenager with a compulsion to put her life on the line?

How much free time does she even have?

Realistically, she shouldn't probably even have time for school.

I think we both know the answer to that.