How is this acceptable?

How is this acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/678247
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly I don't think the suit looks as bad as it did when it was first revealed. Maybe it's all the glowing.

Ben?

And here I thought Steppenwolf looked bad.

It looks cool

His hands look so tiny

Is this movie gonna be the one that finally makes reviewers turn on marvel? It looks really really fucking terrible. Like Justice League level bad.

He looks about as believable as Cyborg did in JL. How can Marvel fanboys defend this shit? He looks like a video game character for no reason. That could easily be a dude in a suit. At least shitty cyborg made some sense with use of CGI because of the overall design they went with

Dude(s), it's really not that bad. You can use the "how is this acceptable" with at least one character in most cape films.

It's ok.

No they will still love it because it's disney overlords cock being shoved in their mouth. But funny that you mention it because I saw a lot of shit looks just as shitty as JL too.

Well MCU fans have officially fallen to "It's better than nothing"

Because there's 6 more months of post.

Tight Hands
Tight Ass

That's what people said about Justice League and Fantastic Four. "I know it's shit but don't worry" isn't an excuse. You'll defend it when it's on screen too, 100% guaranteed.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/678247

Also homecoming and Wonder Woman

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN AND EYES OFF LOL

At a certain point I guarantee the MCU is going to be on Patreon

ok maybe i will. The real mystery is why you faggots make threads like this with EVERY fucking movie trailer.

And lol at mentioning two movies with massive reshoots that both had replacement directors and comparing it to this.

Why not just use the Iron Spider design, rather than this jumbled clash of colours and lines.

>So what if I'll defend a shitty product, what difference does that make in the argument of whether or not this product is shitty?

>We're still having this same "LOL L-LOOK HOW BAD THIS UNFINISHED CGI LOOKS, MKEKS B-BTFO'D!" thread

Don't you have a participation trophy to polish?

JL lowered the bar

I'm sorry that you won't get a good infinity movie but that doesn't mean you have to pay Disney just for dressing up actors as marvel characters

Maybe these rivh studios should stop having shit CGI

BvS was the moment at which superhero movies began to become culturally irrelevant.

Avengers 2*

Yeah you know what I think I'd agree with that instead, it cemented the fact that Marvel wasn't building toward anything at all, and that the superhero movie genre would only exist to proliferate rather than tell good stories.

Bump

Isn't

>I never knew there was an Armored Spider

>judging the final product by the first trailer

Welp, that's Sup Forums for you.

>How is this acceptable?
Shut the fuck up

CGI looks like fucking trash you dumb retard

>judging a product by promotional material for a product
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Except this isn't what the iron spider suit looks like, nor is it even the slightest bit realisitic

I know right just like games look exactly like their first trailer too.

Oh wait.

Where is his dick? Literally no bulge.

They typically look worse lmao

Nah, you're wrong. It looks pretty alright, and you're gonna love it.

And it's going to make a billion dollars and get a 98% on rotten tomatoes anyway, so what's your point?

(I don't even like Marvel besides X-Men. I'm just saying. )

Vulture
>I sleep
Thanos
>Real shit?

What PS4 pro game is this?

With as bulky as it looks there, this armour would've been pretty sweet in silver.

The untitled Spider-Man game. Coming next year.

If he's going to look this fucking hi-tech, then fucking it! Just make a robot Spiderman!

It's so stupid...

can't use that because it's not over designed as shit.

delete this

the lighting is pretty shit

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Dude has no dick. Not even a vagina. Literally flat as a board.

This is a single still image from a motion picture.

whats your point?

t. DCuck

But he still got no penis.

Hey remember when the trailer for Incredible Hulk came out with unfinished shots that looked different when the movie actually got released?

bump

Tony Stark made it.

why does he have baby hands?

>we are now at literal "muh graphics" Sup Forums-tier threads
Goddamnit Sup Forums, how much lower to do you want to sink?

Hopefully they'll do this suit some time, but have peter make it. The suit in IW seems to be reminiscent of iron-spider which tony made.

The glowing eyes are nice, looks like the Alex Ross suit, especially the shiny metallic look of the red sections

>clash of colors
>OG colors
Wat

Honestly the thing I liked least in that trailer was Thor saying "Who the hell are you guys?"
That's like the least Thor thing to say ever

You weren't complaining when Sup Forums was making fun of Cyborg and Steppenwolf

>Who the hell are you guys?
>Star-Lord.
>WHO?
>Star-Lord...

This

Thor has been reduced to a typical dudebro. His haircut has solidified that.

I really liked his design, Black people with blue/ green eyes get so expressive, it fits oddly well.

We can't have Thor represent nordics tradition, that would be literally Hitler.
*adds a black extra in every shot on asgard*

Yeah, that's the worst costume ever, next

IW doesn't have directors leaving half way and doing bunch of reshoots.

Difference there is that they looks as bad as they did in the final product as they did the trailers. As did the rest of the CG.

This, while it looks like crap, may have a chance to be fixed before the Infinity War hits theaters.

>mfw seeing this

It's stupid as fuck because they could have honestly just went with the symbiote and Venom. All they needed was for Guardians to somehow have Venom on their ship, not too hard consider Venom's been on their team before, the symbiote can be hiding out on their ship and then LIKE IN FUCKING SECRET WARS, WHICH THEY CANT DO BUT THEY ARE GETTING CLOSE, HE JUST FINDS THE SUIT FROM/IN SPACE.

The symbiote would lead to significant power up to face all this shit. And then the next movie, it's about him getting rid of it and it going to Brock. Then they can spin Venom off from there.

But nope, just like their horrible casting, horrible writing, horrible GGI (because Tom Holland wants to do as little as fucking possible, the dude's barely ever on set, he phones all this shit in and doesn't care if they just CGI Spider-Man into the movie as long as he gets paid) horrible fucking everything Disney-Marvel-Sony just go with the absolute shittiest idea anyone of their brain dead people involved with these companies can come up with.

I would have literally preferred that in Civil War. Iron Spider is cool in context as a temporary thing. And they missed the plot point of Tony using it to spy on Peter and destroy the trust between them. Nope, Peter sucks Tony's dick instead. They can't get anything remotely right.

Why the fuck release a bunch of half-done stuff? Oh wait, Marvel is lazy as fuck, what do we expecty?

Quality?

HHhahahahahahahahahahahaaa. No.

I work in the industry and heard it from people who worked on set both in Civil War and Infinity War because we have a lot of secret online groups where we talk about this stuff.

so is he really gay for his best friend?

whose dick do I have to suck to join these secret groups

Looks like a 360 game.

fuck I miss Raimi

Are you fucking retarded? The movie is done filming, they've released a trailer. Now they have 6 months to perfect it as best they can before release. This is what they do for EVERY movie you mongoloid

#bringBackRaimi

The Russos don't really know how to light or frame a large scale action scene. They can do small scale well; the boat scene in Winter Soldier attests to that. But their large scale fights just look flat and boring. Look at the shots in the trailer of the Wakanda fight. Just two big groups of people charging on an open field.

These set pieces just seem kinda dull for a film where the key plot device is a glove that can bend the laws of reality.

Sony is trying to make an MCU-unrelated Venom movie.

Yes, a Venom movie without Spider-Man. And that's why there couldn't be a symbiote suit in IW.

Also your idea is stupid as fuck

thats not a bad idea actually, 8th passanger of Whatevertheshipsnameis (i count 6 guardians in that scene with thor?)
if they wanted to do the symbiote, i know i dont care about them)

This design is more toyetic.

thats all the range the actor has so i count it as a good thing

As acceptable as this guy.

The best part of Homecoming was after he lost the suit and had to resort to goggles. I just can't stand Spider-Man as Iron Man Lite.

>Yes, a Venom movie without Spider-Man. And that's why there couldn't be a symbiote suit in IW.

So because Sony wanted to fuck up... It's okay for them to fuck up?

>Also your idea is stupid as fuck

Since you don't read comics, I wouldn't expect you to understand. You eat whatever Disney shits in your mouth.

>thats not a bad idea actually, 8th passanger of Whatevertheshipsnameis

More like a stowaway. Just the gooy symbiote just hiding away, they could have easily had an after the credit scene in the last GotG movie with the Guardians landing somewhere and the symbiote sneaks on board, or it's stuck on rocket's shoe or something goofy since they love their goofiness.

Either way, the point is it's a huge missed opportunity and shows how little everyone involved even pays attention to the source material they're adapting, thus making some hollow, shallow shell of it that's not even interesting.

lol bullshit man.

Normies will shit on Steppenwolf's CGI but will turn a blind eye to this shit.

Since you clearly aren't a fan of Tom Holland, could you leak more about him? What's he like, is he really a gay?

>The Russos don't really know how to light or frame a large scale action scene.

At this point I don't think the Russo's know how to do anything right. I have no faith in these hacks. Especially when all they do is tear down the characters. NO MORE SHIELD; NO MORE AVENGERS; NO MORE ASGARD (not them but now everyone's copying their bullshit).

>Ben?

And you'll still pay to go see it.