Do little boys actually play with purses nowadays? I'm I out of touch?

Do little boys actually play with purses nowadays? I'm I out of touch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OblHVyXRAOQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8D3tB4wgQs
youtube.com/watch?v=zW6tpk0uquw
youtube.com/watch?v=26I3Cfj7m2I
youtube.com/watch?v=1ngblYsA5s4
youtu.be/fe-u40YEYcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT'S A SATCHEL

No. Corporate America just wants to turn kids gay so they'll buy into the marketed gay lifestyle of shopping and being ignorant of international politics. It objectifies gays while also trying to sell their orientation to themselves.

Creepy creepy creepy.

>clip at the top

It's a purse

I liked goofing around with shit by myself too.

is this from steven universe or another gay show?

youtube.com/watch?v=OblHVyXRAOQ

HOMIES OVER HOS'
HOMIES OVER HOS'
HOMIES OVER HOS'
HOMIES OVER HOS'

It's mostly all the women animators then the Government. They like to make of boys acting like women.

can't wait for the internet to die so I don't have to see this shit anymore

Faggots have existed forever, user.

DO THE HOMEEH
DO THE HOMEEH
DO THE HOMEEH

No but in 10 years they will.

It's a carry all
it's European

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8D3tB4wgQs

youtube.com/watch?v=zW6tpk0uquw

youtube.com/watch?v=26I3Cfj7m2I

You are thinking about it too much.
He's a kid who finds random things around his house and uses them for his silly game.
At most it's being played up for a joke.
You faggots really need to get over yourselves.

hi Sup Forums long time no see

My yonger brother does but thats because we have hundreds of Michi purses in the house since my mother used to collect them. They're good for carrying around toys. since a lot of them are pretty big.

>Corporate America
Is this another code word for jew?

> nowadays

>Common sense is now Sup Forums

>ctrl+f Malcolm in the Middle
good job

No, but there's some overlap.

Created by people who worked on SU. Pic related is the co-creator

One is a joke one is not

depends on your politics

It's a Bag of Holding, dumbass.

>common sense
how is that plan even remotely profitable or sensible?

*Fag

I do when I was young

When I was little I used my moms old purse to collect cool looking rocks or garter snakes

get off your phone

Get off your computer

It's common sense that when media constantly portrays boys as effeminate it's not a coincidence but rather to further an agenda. They aren't doing it to make money but rather because they are ideologues who believe masculinity is toxic.

This guy sounds like quite a bitch.

Steven is such a faggot, my God.

But they don’t? Or do you want any shows that aren’t cartoons?

What's wrong with his legs and torso? I honestly can't figure out what's going on with his anatomy.

He's turned with his back to us, the angle of his right foot kind of confuses the position.

This. Little boys (kids in general) have been experimenting with opposite gender stuff since forever. There's nothing wrong with it and certainly doesn't make one gay. I remember one time when I was younger I tried on my mom's high heels because they seemed fun and different. I've also "played" with my sister's female dolls naked. There is absolutely nothing wrong about portraying such instances in cartoon media and anyone who thinks being a curious, dumb kid has anything to do with current sociopolitical influences is retarded.

The first tweet was pretty clever but he just had to ruin it by being extremely fucking preachy in the second tweet.

It's mostly in cartoons because they want to get kids while they're young and their minds are malleable. But it's in live action stuff too.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ngblYsA5s4

He's being silly in the privacy of his room. Of course he'd be met with ridicule if he did this in school, even in jest.

It's getting harder to tell if anons are autistic or trolling. I need a break.

Nigga thats NOT gay!

he's not wrong

He wasn't wrong until he added in the "straight male" part

>My show has a wonderful message about acceptance
>HURR STRAIGHT MALES GO AWAY

Reminds me of horse fuckers who spammed people with horse shit only to say it's a show about friendship.

Is he implying only straight males like masculine characters?

>Boku no Riley

It's paranoid and it's true.

I played with my moms purse all the time as a kid

Well, kids always did dumb things like that and they grew out of it because their dad would call them a sissy otherwise. Now dads are afraid to do that and cartoons tell boys to embrace being a sissy so this generation is fucked.

user, don't lie, your father wasn't around and you turned out....not terrible

>boondocks predicted jaden smith

You sound like quite a fag.

maybe if they're 2-5
at this age little boys are typically closer to their mothers so copy them
but for a 8-12 year old like Craig? nah kids bully your faggy ass

"But they don't" what?

The promotion of trans kids, cartoons like Steven Universe, this kid in OP, Marco to an extent in Star Vs.
Its pretty clear there is some sort of attack on boys becoming men.

You dont have kids so you dont care, you probably dont have any younger siblings you actually love so you dont care to see past the surface. Its really people like you, who dont even try to see things in a different perspective that are bringing society to a crumble.

Take a step outside of your world and at least question whats happening out there. Understand that there are fucked up people that want nothing more than to fuck everyone up.

Nope. A kid fucking around like you did, and like bart and milhouse did is completely different from some fucking twig looking kid with a purse, he isnt just having a laugh, it is his style. Steven dressing up like a bitch with make up to sing isnt just fucking around, he came to the realization that it was HE who wanted to be on stage and be a fag and he shouldnt have pushed saddie into it. He wasnt just, on a whim like " this'll be fun"

Also, in the time where bart was shown doing drag queen stuff drag queens/cross dressing was seen as comical and not some bleeding heart issue, also, not only was it a different time, but there wasnt so much promotion of "boys can be girls"

Now we have news reports, we are shown some fucking 8yr old drag queen call himself lactatia, a make up artist dad puts makeup on his son and is called a hero. Theres a bunch of shit out there now man.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with boys playing with dolls, or girls playing with trucks but there is a massive problem with media, politicians, and asshole activists telling us we need to push that behaviour on our kids so that we dont seem close minded and bigoted.

Nigga, it's a purse. The only thing that makes it gay, is saying it's gay.

He literally calls it a purse though. It's bizarre.

Jesus Christ, you sounds like a soccer mom.

Nigger, a man carrying around a full-blown purse and calling it a purse is fucking gay as shit.

Caring about others will come off as weak to the weak minded such as yourself.

We have home movies of my older brother wearing girl swimsuits when he was 2. He's extremely anti-gay now.

I wonder if these are related.

Holy fuck man I used to have to go to parent review sites to see this kind of paranoia shit.

It's all Tinky Winky's fault.

Whatever keeps you self-righteous, I suppose.

Im starting to think you and that other user may be shills.

Typical anons scream Sup Forumstard or some shit.

But incase you arent. Tell me how im wrong? This craig kid calls his shit a purse so that's obvious promotion of "boys can be girls". Rebecca Sugar makes it obvious SU is supposed to be " breaking gender norms"
So where is the paranoia?
Do you realize how long its been since mass anti-gay sentiment was a thing?
90% of the U.S population dont give a fuck if people are gay, so why do cartoons need to break down norms?
Nobody fucking cares who fucks who as long as it isnt a fucking kid and is consensual.

You certainly aren't helping your case, user.

...Are you implying that isn't a bad thing, or are you starting to lose the plot?

I remember when there was a "strom" in Polish parlament about Tinky Winky's red purse. Someone said it was LGBT propaganda to turn children gay and they wanted to ban this cartoon.

Huh?

Just so we're clear, you're saying that no one cares who fucks who, so why should cartoons care about "breaking gender norms" (why the fuck should a cartoon be about that)? Because mass anti-gay sentiment was a thing only 10-20 years ago, which really isn't as long in the grand scheme of things as you make it out to be. Considering all of that, plus the fact that the only subversive content we've seen is some kid playing around with a purse, I really do not see what you're talking about.

>gems have no gender
>saying shit like this
good thing the only reason i watch this show is for the music and the 5% chance of a decent looking backdrop
youtu.be/fe-u40YEYcY

what will replace this scummy projecting in the next 8 years? will it get better or worse?

SOY BOYS!

This

user did you take a moment to think he oh idk uses it as a hat, and this is part of a joke based on a trope.

Funny thing is My kids that use to love the Show now don't even remember it base on that alienation. They took a liking to Loud House recently because of the only male character not acting like a bitch.

Yes, i am saying that at this point in time gays are very much accepted. And okay 10 years or whatever isnt that long a time (i guess) but in such a small ammount of time they have gone from being ostracized to accepted. It happened pretty quick.

As far as kids cartoons go, theres SU, theres Marco being a princess, theres this craig kid, theres the weird elsagate stuff too that exposes kids to odd stuff.

Theres also the push by news to promote transkids, theres a big push to teach kids about gender identity and all that.

I get the cartoons thing doesnt seem so big a deal, its kinda like the tinky winky thing, but the big diff. Is back then there wasnt so much trans kids and gender identity nonsens being pushed on kids as there is now.

Agreed, most of the time, anyway.

i think im more concerned about this kids legs what the fuck

Ok, half and half.

Wasn't the Marco thing also a joke?

fanny packs are coming back in style though

>bauhaus garbage
Figures.

>Shills
They're definitely shills user. Look at how they push a narrative rather than debate in good faith.

Everything should be gay! Don't question it you soccer mom busybody. You're just paranoid to notice obvious hostile patterns in children's propaganda.

Silly Sup Forums, it's called trans, not gay.

This

Nah, I work in kids entertainment and they're still very rigid when it comes to gender.
You get the odd sissy or tomboy, though.

That kid is gonna grow up to be a disappointment to his homophobic drug dealer dad.

>
Yea it was but also keep in mind that in the bg of one episode of star forces theres multiple gay couples seen kissing. So the show may not be overtly progressive but its doin it too.
Yea i did, i thought it was just a bookbag, then i see its a manpurse and im like ok thats kinda gay, then i hear he calls it a purse and now im like, oh okay its supposed to be gay. Thats pretty lame.
Its pretty spooky, its really very sick.

Niggers have a high rate of faggotry as well.

Aaaaand dropped. I don't even have to look at the image or post. This show seems like garbage and the last 92 post above me were all Sup Forums and Sup Forumsmblr.

A shitload. Some rappers just wanted to have a nice man fuck them up their assholes. But they grew up in pretty shitty environments, just take a look at some pictures of some famous rappers and you will notice that many of them dressed as huge fags.

Fuck! You know it's a big deal when even kids are reacting negatively. When I was a kid, I only reacted negatively to extremely blatant examples, like the Witch Ay Woman episode of Johnny Bravo.

Dropped

Dose anybody have a Google Drive link for the Full Pilot

The Pilot was on the CN app!?

God what a horrid art style.

Which is funny because niggers hate faggots more than probably anyone else.