Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Why was this so freakin' LONG??! I thought it was going to be a short, not a full TV special.

Just air this thing on ABC Family or something, and let us watch goddamn Coco.

Other urls found in this thread:

programtv.naziemna.info/program/audycja/Kraina lodu. Przygoda Olafa
youtube.com/watch?v=JY7qhKjmvy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf is wrong with people.

Coco is very short (like only a little over an hour running time), so this featurette was released alongside it to balance things out.

Coco is 1 hour and 49 minutes long

Why isn't Kristoff black?

Really? Does that include the short?

Because you can't just decide to be black one day like you can decide to be a girl in a man's body.

Without the short.

Then it was obviously to squeeze profits. They did it with Cinderella because Cinderella would have bombed without Frozen Fever, but Disney had little hope for Coco & did the same.

>You're a princess you don't have to settle
Only line that made me laugh out of that whole short

That short was only a few minutes long though.

21 minutes

I'm talking about Frozen Fever.

I really don't get this Frozen heat.
It's just a 21-minute program picture, I don't even consider it to be lengthy.
I grew up with Toei Anime Fair, which was always like a mishmash of a 60-min Dragon Ball movie
and two other 25-or-so-min movies, sometimes random shonen anime, sometimes shojo.
It's fucking pathetic that full grown adults are complaining about it, without knowing kids movies often go this way.

The official explanation was that "It became too cinematic for television", so they had to shove it into theaters. Totally not just a "We aren't confident enough in this movie about Mexico so we need Frozen characters to prop up ticket sales" thing.

Wish that confidence in a TV holiday special was around when Prep and Landing was a thing.

christmas sales

It's just jarring, to say the least. Like, having a lengthy "short" film in front of Coco would've been one thing, but having it be Frozen is even worse. Then there's the fact that it's a Christmas short, in front of a Dia de los Muertos film, aired during Thanksgiving. I get that the Fall-Winter holidays share a lot of the same themes (of family, in particular), but this just felt like too much.

>20 minute short
>with 30 minutes of advertising
>and another short by the animators saying how much you should like that one scene that they worked so hard on
>the actual movie that you paid for doesn't start anywhere the time it says it's supposed to
>"why are people so impatient?"

Because it was blatantly made for television then shoved in front of the movie while being advertised as a short when it's anything but a short, which it would be fine if people were going in to see 21 minutes of Frozen but clearly more people were there to see Coco, not Frozen.

Because they haven't had 20-some minute featurettes paired with movies in America since The Rescuers Down Under and Prince and the Pauper back in the early 90s and that movie was only like 77 minutes

The girl in front of me shat her diaper during this short, and refused to let her mom take her out. She had to change her in the theater,

>that mutant toe
Jesus

Good. Fucking parents bring their kids.

>Just air this thing on ABC Family or something
Laugh my ass of,'cause here in Poland this is going to air on one of polish stations in the middle of December.

programtv.naziemna.info/program/audycja/Kraina lodu. Przygoda Olafa

Because it was meant to be a TV special, but The Mouse decided they wanted extra bucks at the BO and slapped it in front of the Pixar film Pixar didn't have a short for.

What’s wrong with Germans?

Frozen is a godsend to dollar and discount stores. They can sell shit from 4 years ago and still be relevant.

>perla magica
fuck off back to whatever place you go, when you're not in your containment thread
this isn't the hugbox you're so accustomed to

Yes user, how dare they bring children to the children's film.

Not if the kids are gonna poop.

I went in knowing full well it was going to be a whole special, and actually kind of enjoyed it.

everybody poops user

>cleverly disguised /frz/

Elsanna

except people born without anuses

youtube.com/watch?v=JY7qhKjmvy0

When I bought my ticket the lady at the booth warned me about this, like "fyi there's a 20 minute Frozen christmas special in front of the movie."
I like Frozen so I was game, but this was pretty dull. Too much singing and the story wasn't engaging.

Coco was fantastic tho.

Not in movies

Tell that to the 6 year old boy who wants to watch the cool skeleton movie but after 20 minutes of pretty pretty princess shit he’s whining because he forgot why he even wanted to come.