OK K.O! Let's Be Heroes

What are the odds of whatever venomous is coming up with succeeds and becomes a problem through the new season? Also why is drupe best girl? Discuss below

>OK K.O! Let's Be Heroes
>OK K.O!
>K.O!
Fuck you, OP. Punctuated acronyms don't work like that.

>drupe best grill
my nigga

what grade are the kids in the show suppose to be in and do they even go to school

I'm too busy looking at those panties

well there was the episode with the little flashback to the school bus breaking down, so there is some kind of schooling for them.

That an edit?

yes

Rad won't let this thread die

What's this week's episode?

No new episode this week. Friday's another TTGO premiere

So what do you guys really like about this show. I've just started watching episode by which summaries look interesting, and it's alright but it seems like the kind of thing people would get really mad at and make constant threads about "oh no something I don't like is airing". A lot of common complaints about protagonists apply to KO, too.

I can't wait to have a wonderful and not at all terrible thread.

why the fuck we didnt have an episode last week

200 Teen Titans falling from the sky.

I like the characters, the story is pretty simple so I think its alright so far. I can maybe agree to the protagonists complains though

Is lewd edit user here?

The bad guys. It's like Wander Over Yonder that way. Hate's great. Best villain.

wonderful cast and i love the setting

A B S

Why is there a sudden "sprout" of deviantart-tier shit being posted across the board? I though it would stop with the Hey Arnold thread spam, but I'm seeing it in other threads, too.

I like the premise, characters and action scenes, I find it pretty funny too, sue me.

Which Dragon Ball episode were Lindsay & Alex referencing with this GIF?

The characters are cool , jokes are great , good animation scenes. The shots are not flat. Fantastic looking scenes.
Both PV with the moon and Turbo Fink are one of my favorite scenes in all cartoons i saw.

Had a busy day, but I got an edit done.

Like what many said before, the premise and characters got me interested.

KO and Dendy are in primary school, as is appropriate for 6-11 year olds. Dunno about Potato. Fink is probably homeschooled.

Yo

There's no point in a Drupe centric episode this late into the season, but I'd still like one anyway.

not the OR but would it be too much to ask for you to give foxtail a bush?

No prob.

i love you thank you

This is SB99, right? Any chance you could draw something with Cosma?

It was when Piccolo rescued Gohan from Raditz.

I'm surprised more people haven't been named after vegetables in true Wyvernsphere fashion.

OK Sup Forums

Posting an screencap of her would help improve your chances.

Okay. I'm going to save this, I did want to draw more characters. The last one was Fink.

What happened in the last thread?