Why do people say Gumball is not obscure if I see many people online saying that it's obscure and underrated?

Why do people say Gumball is not obscure if I see many people online saying that it's obscure and underrated?

Sup Forums hates Gumball right now.
Except for the retarded incest shit which has been going on for like six years, Sup Forums loves that.

Since no one ever talks about Gumball unless a new episode airs and has an over-the-top joke revolving around it.

Dunno. it's obscure as shit. I've never seen anything in real life - no DVDs, no merch of any kind.

Which sucks.

>Sup Forums hates Gumball right now.
From what I remember reading, its because its become meta now. Which confuses me, considering the show was meta since season 2, and Sup Forums loved it back then.

It's because they made fun of Trump

So its Sup Forums that hates it, then? Ah.

I personally don't like Gumball, and that's because it every joke they make is just a meta joke ruining the fun out of TV and Movie Tropes, it's like a friend telling you all the negative stuff about everything and not letting things be what they are and have fun, acting like a total bummer to everyone

>if I see many people online saying that it's obscure and underrated
You are the only one who say that you spammer

>considering the show was meta since season 2
S2 meta humor was actual meta humor and not just using memes as joke. The Finale is still the best meta episode of Gumball

oh, its you again.

it used to have some hint of subtlety and originality to it but now it's just "hey guys. meta humor. yeah we just did that. hahaha social justice warriors. hahaha trump. laugh."

How can it be obscure when many people have an opinion on it. Is this a bad joke?

Because not many people pay attention to it and there's not much to talk about it besides that season 5 got worse

It's not obscure at all.

>/board/ hates [thing]
99% of the time this means "I hate [thing] and I want to end discussion of it by insisting that everyone already shares my opinion."

Im way more Sup Forums than average here and that episode was great, the Trump caricature was the good guy in the end

The wage gap episode was shit though.

I'm super Sup Forums tier and I thought the wage gap episode was funny.

But I guess I just don't take cartoons seriously lol

The wage gap episode was a boring rehash

I didnt mind the topic, it was just really sloppy and the jokes were crap. The preachy SJW one was actually amusing in it's own way.

I found about half the jokes funny, so it was ok in my books. But y'know, all in personal taste. It's not one I go back and rewatch, but if it came on a shuffled playlist of all the episodes, I wouldn't skip it either, knowwhatImean?

Good for you, it was still shit.

What?, I'm not allowed to share my opinion?

S1 Nicole is cute. CUTE!

She looks like she's 16 to me in S1. then 20-something in S2. She only actually looks 30 in S3 and on.
But yeah. totally cute in every season.

By that logic Gumball, Darwin and Anais look 30

...K then

>I see many people online saying
There's your answer.

Many people talking about something means that thing isn't obscure.