Can Jane please come back? Her character is really missed from the MCU

Can Jane please come back? Her character is really missed from the MCU.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgbox.com/8YddncXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's Natalie Portman up to anyway?

Jane foster or valkery?

said no one ever

Thinking shes too good for capeshit when her career is on life support

So you're saying you want Jane Thor?

it could be an interesting surprise.

That Jane was a shit character and she should NEVER EVER come back.

They basically make up stuff for her and her science team to do in those movies. Evacuating people from a diner in Thor 1, when people would have already run from what was going on, making weird spike things to somehow stabilize a 5000 year old disruption in space-time in Thor 2 and kind of distracting the dork elf minions. Taking her out just showed in stark contrast how little she added when we got to Thor 3's climax, because the focus could be on the fighting, and all of the characters who were actually useful.

There's only one way to get her back.
And I know you don't like it Sup Forums but...
We gotta give her top billing.
We did just leave the shards of Mjolnir lying around in Norway somewhere just waiting for some enterprising scientist to mess with them and possibly reforge the weapon.
And I kinda wanna see Natalie Portman doing a silly Shakespearean accent while dressed up like Thor.

why not use Portman's clone? that star wars one,

Only one astrophysicist allowed.

It's not inherently a bad idea. Just a bad execution by Aaron who insists on turning everything he writes into a mystery.

What a dull character. They wasted an entire Thor movie on her.

Is she one of Stan Lee's or Larry Lieber's? She sucked even in the old comics. Odin was always trying to break them up and reading it you just go "Yes, please do."

Then why did you post a hot shot pilot?

>really missed from the MCU.

MISSED?…really?

Apparently she's co-starring in a horror-ish movie with the girl that more or less replaced her on Thor. jej

She has an astrophysics degree, that was the reason she enrolled in the first place.

Speaking of Jane, I wonder what Betty's been doing?

>is apparently an amazing astrophysicist and up for a nobel prize
>all she ever did was get abducted by a sexy alien
>even if she did somehow publish a paper on einstein-rosen bridges, it would be completely anecdotal with no actual experiments done and impossible to peer review

they giving out awards for sucking thor's dick now, or what

>Only one astrophysicist allowed
>After like a handful of other science dudes are already here
Well I still feel a No Hanks Allowed Joke Coming On.

I would say that even in the comics the character had more sense, with all the plot of Thors secret identity and a long developed relationship (And still not saying it was a good character).
But the movies just went full Mary Sue, the supermodel that happens to be a nobel tier scientist, and also turns out to fall in love with the main character. That's some bullshit script there.

imgbox.com/8YddncXQ

Obama won the Nobel peace award despite bombing a lot of countries.

>The Middle East
shiet give him two
;^)

She's annoying for kind of a different reason in the early comics. It centers on secret identities: she's enamored with Thor, and actively spurns Donald Blake, like a bitchier version of Lois Lane. She feels ultra-useless in the scheme of the character of Thor.