ITT: The year is 2030

ITT: The year is 2030

"Hey, remember how X-Men weren't in the MCU and how the segregration ruined the comics?"

Remember when Disney didn't own DC, Image, Dark Horse, IDW, Boom, and Archie? They'd probably own all the old manga companies too by this point if Trump's rotting brain hadn't mixed up North Korea and Japan when he ordered a nuclear strike.

LMAO

fpbp

Remember when Sup Forums used to have people that thought it was stupid for the X-men to share the same universe as the Avengers and FF?

Yeah, but then we got a surprisingly-good X-Men trilogy, a Wolverine vs. Hulk movie, a PAD-overseen X-Factor TV show, a Deadpool show on Disney's streaming service, and (separate from the MCU) a Big Hero 6 sequel with Silver Samurai as the main villain. Now Sup Forums pretends that this was the best thing ever right from the start. Me, I'm willing to admit I was wrong.

Okay enough, I'm going to puke

Remember when legions of cybermice didn't hunt man for sport?

Remember reading things on printed paper?

Remember when you didn't need to register to post on Sup Forums?

Y'know Cartoon Network buying out Hasbro was expected but the Boomerang channel that only hosts 90's to early 2000's show was super left field, some shows haven't aged well but At least we got CN city in HD now

>DC
what the hell's a DC?

[This post may only be seen by registered users.]

>what are comics?

He means the Warner Bros Comics Publishing subsidiary of Disney.

>What is love?

It's only been five years since Disney absorbed WB (including DC). You have to be underage as shock to not remember what DC was.

You're not supposed to reveal that you're underage, user.

Remember when movies were performed by Americans? Ever since the great pedo purge of 2024 movies are either acted by Koreans or animated by them. Anyway join me next week so we can stream X-Men vs Justice Leage

Yeah, but the robot ninjas seem to be taking care of that problem. Of course, now they're demanding silly things like payment for their work, additional homing laser-shurikens for on-the-job protection, and human rights, as if even non-corporate humans have those anymore.

I still have this image saved of a thread back in the day.

Man, do I miss the wildness that it was the early Internet.

Baby don't hurt me

No more

Poor Ben Affleck went back on the sauce after giving up the Batman role