Geography Time

Last year we tried to fill this, but by the end we couldn't find a few. (some cheated and put Bugs Bunny in the missing spots).
>One Sup Forums per state
>That means you Cali

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_W102C0uEX0
youtube.com/watch?v=MuNckYmnkC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Arnold as Washington

Fuck. Off.

Nothing about it is like Washington. Everything about Hey Arnold is NYC except for one or two very small Easter Eggs. No one recreates the Pig War here. I don't give a fuck what Craig Bartlett says. It's not Seattle. The only people who argue against this are faggots who have never even been to Washington.

Also Hey Arnold is set in a fictional city in Washington, and Nanook is set in Quebec.

Find proof Rick and Morty or something else is set in Washinton.

>set in a fictional city in Washington
No it's fucking not.

>Find proof Rick and Morty or something else is set in Washinton.

Awesome!

You've been told that this was updated, faggot.

On the one hand I'm glad someone else remembers Roswell Conspiracies, on the other I'm disappointed it's just to fill quota.
Also I wasn't aware Goof Troop happened i

what's that wisconsin cartoon?
looks like the wonder showzen cartoon girl,
but they never had cartoon segments for that show,
or am i mistaken?

>the only Sup Forums of my state forever will be stuck as South Park

Nanook is set in Quebec. I don't care what QC Sup Forums you put there, but keep Nanook out of Nunavut.

that and it's name

>It's the "Arnold isn't set in Washington" autist.
No you fuck off, every fucking thread you throw this autistic fucking tantrum over that fact that Hey Arnold wasn't set where you thought it was as a kid. The creator's fucking said it was set in Washington, deal with it fucking faggot.

Who's NH?

youtube.com/watch?v=_W102C0uEX0

Trailed off there.
Wasn't aware it happened in an Earth equivalent, somehow it just never dawned on me.
The historical implications are making me really think here.

Interesting screencap for West Virginia

John Henry is a great American
youtube.com/watch?v=MuNckYmnkC0

>every fucking thread

kek I've only been to one of these kiddo. But even then other people said the same thing. It's nothing like Washignton. It's glaringly more like NYC. You're the one on the spectrum if you can't handle just switching it out for something that's more representative of the state. It's like being booty bothered that people from Dallas Texas say a show set in Dallas is more like LA than actual Dallas. Just accept that it's not accurate and there are better choices.

The only other choose was Rick and Morty. Now I know for sure.

It was came to by a consensus. Meanwhile Jacob Two-Two is unabashedly set in Montreal. All checks out.

Perfect. This is official now.

>being this triggered that someone from a place is saying Hey Arnold is not like that place

Man I've seen this shit way too much, every time OP's map gets posted there's immediately some kind of whiner specifically about Hey Arnold. Either you're the same person or some people are severely autistic about where Hey Arnold is set.

It's not like Washington at all, but it is set there.

Anything for New Brunswick?

I mean yeah it's really not like Washington, and the creator even said it's more of a combination of NYC with some small Seattle influence than anything actually from Washington, but it's still set there and that's the point of the map.

Maybe you
1. Spend too much time on these threads
and
2. It's obvious to the point of frustration for several people that Hey Arnold is nothing like Seattle or any part of Washington. If you grew up watching HA and lived in Seattle it'd be like if someone told you Animaniacs was set in Phoenix, Arizona.

And Rick and Morty is set there and it's more appropriate for the washington spot by point of not being overtly like NYC

Exactly, so we're all in agreement.

Maybe lps could fill the final spot? Pretty sure that's Canadian, not sure where in Canada it takes place though.

Yes. is now the official replacement.

That's honestly fair. Although it doesn't exactly SCREAM Washington it's definitely closer in feel than Hey Arnold.

We also need North West Territories.

The point is what's the official location.
Go by this.

>Rocky and bullwinkle
I’m okay with this

Better than Kentucky. I don't think I've ever seen anything in media in general set here besides some generic series about rednecks and maybe horse racing.

What else is Sup Forumslorado anyway?

I think some animated shorts of Johnny Appleseed, Lincoln are sometimes eat in Kentucky

Well they're both "officially" set in Washington, but I think at that point it's more about which show was either more popular or represented the feel of the state better. Like there's tons of shows that could represent California or New York, but Animaniacs and the Critic probably hves the best ratio of representing the states as a whole while also being well-known. While Hey Arnold is definitely well known, it feels so little like Washington that most people actually from Washington don't accept it. Rick and Morty's also very popular, and while it's not shoving the fact it's set in Washington down your throat, it sure as hell feels a lot closer than Hey Arnold.

Louisiana

Princess and the Frog?

Sorry forgot pic

Literally 80% of these belong to NY

I'm honestly disappointed that so little's set in TN. You'd think between Nashville, Memphis, and being the largest state in the East South Central region (TN, KY, AL, and MS) there'd be more. Honestly the whole region's kind of ignored, you'd think there'd be more than one cartoon between the four of those states.

I'm not even an Amerifag but I always thought it was set in NYC

Goof Troop was in Ohio?

>There's been like five of these

no one cares about australia

What's the one for Illinois?

China, IL

>Michigan
>Incest House
>Not God the Devil and Bob
> not the Robocop cartoon.

China, IL
Hence why it's fun to search for the solution.

Yep

Michigan

Oh duh
>tfw no cartoons set in Chi town

It took place in a generic metropolitan city that's nowhere near the arctic tundra nor the maritimes.

>Braceface not in Canada

*British Columbia

It's in BC.
Anyone think Braceface is better for BC?

and Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island

Freakazoid was Washington D.C.

>Sheep in the Big City for Nebraska
Are there any big cities in Nebraska?
Also we have too many toons set in Cali

What is the Louisiana one?

Binnicula

Rekt.

Man, my state sucks hard. We don't do anything cool, just college basketball and redneck shit.

>Clarence is AZ's rep

Feels good and cozy

Life with Louie, the Louie Anderson cartoon about him growing up in Wisconsin (although the real Louie Anderson grew up in Minnesota, but whatever)

>Bugs sawing off Florida

I like it.

>not motorcity

I guess there’s that Chris Colorado show that REFERS to the state

Braceface took place in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. Being Ian is at least set in Vancouver and guest stars local celebrities.

Nebraska's largest city has ~1 million people in the metro, and the state as a whole only has ~2 million people.
For comparison, there are 35 metropolitan areas in the US with more people than the state of Nebraska.
So not really, no.

>Elkford is set in BC

I'm from Washington and thought the same. Until now I never knew it was supposed to be set in WA.

Anyone got the UK one?

Anyone have a Europe one?

By the border of Alberta. It might as well be a suburb of Calgary.

Further proof North Dakota doesn't exist.

>Ohio
>Not Calvin & Hobbes
Fix this immediately

I'm surprised Minnesota doesn't get Fillmore or something. It's not a globetrotting comedy that's hardly set in Minnesota. And it's a pretty good representation of towns right outside the Cities.
Is Roiland saying that Rick & Morty is set in Washingon proof that we sometimes watch different Ricks and Mortys? There's at least one episode where Morty not only can't lie but claims to be from the Midwest. Which felt off to me because I thought it was supposed to be Washington too.

When are we going to get a cartoon set in Hohoq?

I guess south park is more popular, but I'd rather have Venture bros.

SU is from Delaware?

Roughly that area.

As a North Carolinian, it makes me sad how little media takes place here.

At least we have the Andy Griffith show.

wouldn't doug represent washington more than hey arnold?

Lies, there's not nearly enough rain.

>It's glaringly more like NYC
Arnold lives in some dense part of downtown. I am sure whatever state he is in also has spaced out burbs. IIRC Craig said a mix of Washington, Seattle and Oregon.

There is one episode where it sort of refers to it. Don't remember which one.

I'm surprised this entire map is not filled out. You have like 60 years worth of animation to go through.

I'm tempted to put Steven Universe in a little dot where San Francisco is.

He said it was a mix of Seattle from when he was younger and NYC, but the size of the city makes it feel much, much more like NYC. It's been stated to be set in Washington and there are a few hints about it in the show, but only when they actually leave the city itself. If it weren't for a few minor hints scattered throughout the episodes I think everyone would just assume it was NYC, because there's pretty much nothing indicating that it's set in Washington when it's in the city proper.

>Wisconsin is represented by The Adventures Of Rocky and Bullwhinkle
I don't know how to feel about this.

It definitely belongs in Delaware. The sho references Dewey Beach, which is an actual town.

Oh please, the show's confirmed to be set in Delaware and Delaware's more than gay enough for it.

i wouldnt of even known colorado existed without south park