Was he the biggest scumbag in hey arnold?

Was he the biggest scumbag in hey arnold?

I can't remember the date in show but didn't they try getting this information on fucking Christmas Eve?

I mean cmon bruh

That one character who made Arnold wear a bunny suit for no reason and those jackass's during Christmas that laughed at Arnold for asking a simple question

what did he do?

Arnold deserve wear bunny suit, Arnold was a fucking asshole, also, Helga was the best girl!

get outta here brainy

Scumbag? The guy didn't do anything wrong. Christ, the guy is a fucking angel. He stayed overnight on motherfucking Christmas Eve to find a woman for a little girl.

>overworked public servant just wants to spend Christmas eve with his family instead of helping some rando kid with his 11th hour wild-goose chase
>scumbag

Didn't that guy also get bribed with Donuts? I remember Arnold and Gerald going "Man that donut place is good, too bad it'll get torn down by big bad silicone valley types" and then the guy went "Oh shit really? Here are blueprints and some clearence kid"

Nah that was the ice cream man

Helma kissed me!
Live knowing that user...

>t. that guy
He only agreed to do it if Arnold completed a near impossible task that was only made possible by Helga's intervention. Sounds pretty scummy to me.

Arnold was the real scumbag for expecting bureaucracy to move fast.

Isn't that the Four Eyed Ghost who appeared in that one episode?

Arnold's Christmas is such a cozy episode.
Also, now 20 years later, Arnold would have found Mai within 30 minutes on Facebook.

>"Help me find this illegal south korean woman based on a vague description and last name"
>kid please its christmas eve, I have a family too
>"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"

I agree with you but
>Illegal
was she?

>Arnold was the real scumbag for expecting bureaucracy to move fast.

Get back to work, Mitch McConnell.

He legitimately did not deserve Arnold's help and should've been fired.

Nah, if the government took her, she people got dropped off with a family that would take her and become a citizen.

>South Korean
The background story is clearly a reference to the fall of South Vietnam user.

Ludwig was worse.

This guy was a legit cunt, holy shit.

Why because he didn't help find a daughter? Is that specifically the reason? I can't imagine it'd be a touching story for you if it were a son and he was grown up and not a small boy

No, she was a legit refugee and probably became a citizen like the rest of them.
Now Oskar, I'll bet money he doesn't have a green card.

Naw, dat me

He's married to an American citizen so he's good.

tfw suzie's pedo for arnold.

All refugees are illegal.
That's why we need to BUILD THAT WALL

This, seriously.

>just when Arnold may have redeemed him
>later goes back to being a dick again and stealing Grandpa's Packard.

Build it now!