SCP Foundation vs The Justice League

SCP Foundation vs The Justice League

Hey so like a week or two ago we had a thread talking about how if The Foundation found a wormhole into the DC universe would they try to contain anything they deem anomalies right?

Most agreed The foundation probably wouldn't do anything since the DC universe is so wide spread with heroes aliens and supernatural beings their would be no point in containing them.

But what I want to ask because I think its an interesting moral question if The SCP Foundation didn't go after any of the heroes would the Just League themselves go after the Foundation?

The Foundation call them sefl's the good guys and contain a lot of evil shit.
But at the same time they do a lot of evil shit in the name of "The greater good" like Killing hundreds D-class like their nothing, keeping innocent beings under lock and key never allowing them freedom and lets not even begin with SCP 231.

My point is from a heroes prospective the Foundation is almost as evil as the shit they contain.
So my question really is would The Justice League fight The SCP Foundation?

I think the The Justice League could win but even then if they beat the Foundation what then? would they just allow the evil and dangers shit owned by the Foundation to run free?
What would they do about SCPs like 231 or 743?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-2845
scp-wiki.net/scp-231
scp-wiki.net/sarkicism-hub
scp-wiki.net/scp-2191
scp-wiki.net/scp-2317
scp-wiki.net/scp-2317)?
scp-wiki.net/scp-1609
scp-wiki.net/scp-348
scp-wiki.net/scp-2295
scp-wiki.net/scp-2747
scp-wiki.net/kate-mctiriss-s-proposal
scp-wiki.net/wjs-proposal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fanfic threads

if you had any good ideas, and more important any kind of creativity you would be writing your own comocs, books or movies, you have no talent, you are a waste, a stupid neckbeard that makes stupid threads, that kind of shit is no different than a 6 years old drawing a ben ten vs goku fight.

Grow up OP.
You are a retard.
Pic related has more value than your childish thread. i will know storytime something, to at least give Sup Forums something to talk about that isnt "how would you fix the dcu" CW shit or your stupid thread, your ideas are shit.

Most threads on Sup Forums are fan fics user.
You just sound boring

Shhhhhh, it's naptime now, child.

I'd figure they'd work together. The Foundation can't do it's normal D-Class stuff, but it probably wouldn't need to. In the DCU they just get robots. And besides, most everything they currently contain would be explained/neutralized in the DCU. Shit like 682 happens all the time, it wouldn't even be weird.

Several of the things the Foundation keeps in check would utterly annihilate the world if even *one* of the Containment Procedures they have to keep the damn things in check goes awry. If the JL were to attack and fuck up any of those procedures, everyone would die horribly, with no chance whatsoever of them stopping the threat.

Is that some kind of Andalite?

>Most threads on Sup Forums are fan fics user.
And that's why Sup Forums is terrible

Why are you here?
Go be boring on Sup Forums or something.

It's SCP 2845. A literal old god that crash-landed on Earth, and proceeded to convert/utterly annihilate everything in its path. The Foundation is only barely keeping it in check with a highly-extensive and complex ritual designed to oppose it at every step of the way, but only barely.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2845

Sup Forums is bad for many, many reasons. Give us some credit.

The Justice League claims to be their for any kind of injustice and one thing they view as the worst kind of crime is murder.
So if The Foundation is killing people daily and doing all kind of bad shit even if it is for the greater good. I just don't see The Justice League sitting by and letting them do what they do.

Heh, reminds me of 100000-J

Using robots would be a good way for fixing the D class problem so no one really has to die and robots are pretty easy to make in the DCU.

Now how the hell would the Justice League deal with shit like SCP 231?
scp-wiki.net/scp-231
This requires the most evil and horrific shit to happen just so the world dosin't end.

The Justice League might have to rethink their whole "injustice" thing then. Because the Foundation really, really, really can not afford to stop some of their procedures just because they're "immoral". They have to make some massive sacrifices to ensure that the entire world doesn't end up getting destroyed by some of the things they fight against, and that requires the loss of numerous lives, sad to say.

Some of the old god shit they have is pretty cool.
The craziest though is definitely the Sarkic shit.

scp-wiki.net/sarkicism-hub

I mean fucking look at the amount of detail in that shit.
Anyone got the number of the SCP from them that's in Russia and is literally just a corpse from one of their old ones? Remember the fucker had a huge cult based around it and Foundation undercover ops got wrecked by them.

Batman will do something Batman-like and fix everything. The problem is that these two concepts are mutually exclusive. The Foundation works as fiction because it's dealing with completely impossible shit and just barely managing to hang on. That just doesn't happen in DC. It's a different fictional mindset - every problem can have a nice solution.

Because of that, the Foundation couldn't possibly exist in DC, so OPs question is really a moot point. In DC, the Foundation would be a bigger and more helpful STAR Labs.

Reading a little girl a bedtime story isn't that evil

This is the weirdest boner I've had all week

Hell, that could be MONTAUK, for all we know.

It does mostly come down to the Justice League having to turn a blind eye on all the evil shit the Foundation does just so the world can keep on turning.
Simple fact is The Foundation needs to do evil in order for the world to be safe no matter how bad the solution might be.

>Anyone got the number of the SCP from them that's in Russia and is literally just a corpse from one of their old ones? Remember the fucker had a huge cult based around it and Foundation undercover ops got wrecked by them.
Klavigar Lovaatar. The "wife" of Grand Karcist Ion, otherwise known as SCP 2191. The Foundation can't really harm or try to kill her without risking the destruction of the ENTIRE Balkan Peninsula. And even then, they aren't sure that the attack would kill her.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2191

SCP 106 is a sexy beast.
Look at them abs.

I wonder what would happen if you put a GL ring into The Gears with the setting Fine

Shit, isn't there one universe killing entity they preform some ritual for just to keep up morale? Like, nothing will hold it back once it's chains break but most of the staff doesn't know

That's the one! Was remembering the cult from a different part of the Sarkic faction since the cult was Neo-Sarkicism I'm sure.
I remember some of the tales and SCP's having them in direct opposition to the Broken God's cult as well

That's the Crimson King I think,its father to whatever the fuck will come out of 231-7

scp-wiki.net/scp-2317

The Devourer (scp-wiki.net/scp-2317)? Yeah, the Foundation has absolutely no way of stopping that thing should it break free. It took ancient warriors and sorcerers using the bones of another of its kind (It's mate to be precise) in order to imprison it the first go-round. And unfortunately for everyone, it doesn't seem like another Devourer is going to pop up any time soon.

>I remember some of the tales and SCP's having them in direct opposition to the Broken God's cult as well
The COTBG/Mekhanites literally cannot stomach Sarkics, and for good reason too. If it wasn't for the Church, the Sarkics would've turned Earth (and eventually, the multiverse) into a flesh-covered hellscape ages ago.

Unrelated to the original post. What do you guys think is the best SCP

the tomatoes that throw themselves at bad jokes

>world ending being that appeared just now
>instantly kills anything that even sets foot near it
>scp guys comes in
>they contain it using a billion spells, rituals, and the constant sacrifice of a baby
This shit is dumb.

Not only were they able to subdue it on the first go, they're able to do it without stopping. Literally deviantart tier crap.

Would've been cool if they just used all those steps to hold it down while looking for a way to kill it but noooooo, they're doing this just to contain it

I do like the idea that of double reversals like that. It’s awful.
But it could also be it’s all a show- a play, or some crazy ass shit like that. Or even something weirder.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1609

Its a tossup between the vending machine and the input machine

Also good ones(in no particular order):
Timmy
The dimensional treehouse made out of a kid
The singing forest
The eye orbs
The bee computer format

no

not today

>Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

"wy am I a bird"

scp-wiki.net/scp-348
scp-wiki.net/scp-2295

>additional threat level on top of containment class
as if it needed any other indicators of being an edgelord's donut steel

I've seen threat levels over other SCPs. I'm thinking that's a recent thing and not just donuts. You could say a super special classification like Apollyon is

It's not contained. At all. If you had actually read the additional addendum near the end by the Doctor who proposed the ritual, you would know that *everything* relating to the Stag's Containment (Yes, even the added Threat Level) is just a means of ensuring that the ritual works and the thing is fooled into going along with it. At any point, the Stag could simply will it and the entire Containment facility would go up in a "puff of hydrogen" and it would be on its merry way. The only reason that doesn't happen is because they've trapped it in a deadlock, a stalemate of sorts. It doesn't get an upper-hand and the Foundation doesn't get an upper-hand, keeping both locked in the same dance.

>Subject: D-2723, 18 years old
>Diagnosis: Cerebral hemorrhaging
>Notes: SCP-2295 grasps various materials in its proximity in a distressed state for approximately one (1) minute. SCP-2295 then anomalously produces a ███████'s Dove Milk Chocolate King Size Candy Bar and offers it to subject. SCP-2295 spends rest of test embracing subject's lower right leg while anomalously producing a saline solution from its 'eyes'.

Fuck you for posting this man

Hey user this soup bowl has a message for you
>Notes: Message appeared, I’m proud of you.

Is this because they toned down the other edgy SCPs so they had to make this one donut steel quality?

>dude it's soooooooo powerful it can't even be contained
where have I heard that before

oh right, every other edgelord donut steel

I find it odd you call this a "Donut Steel", when things like Cain and Abel are still around. And unlike those two, The Stag is actually well-written and definitely interesting (especially since the follow-up story to it features one of the O5's just mourning over the devastation it caused). But you do you, user.

Hell no. DC powerlevels beat scp on every level and go even further with shit like thr thought robot.

Never claimed they weren't shit either, friendo :^]

Why does the foundation have so many cute skips

I'm pretty sure Abel was decommissioned in the Great Donut Steel Purge

Allow me to introduce to you an old friend, user.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2747

is this your article user

Nah. Abel is safe like the lizard the statue

Technically, yes. It's still in the main list because it's one of the earliest SCPs and was featured in a lot of stories, so it's kind of grandfathered. Even so, 76 is the referenced example of "Don't Do This" in their FAQ.

Nope. Haven't written anything on the site whatsoever. Hell, 2845 isn't even my favorite piece on there. It's just interesting to talk about because it's one of the few entities on the site to just straight-up be labelled as a deity.

the fact that the writer thinks the Foundation would label any anomaly as an actual deity further confirms this as an edgelord donut steel

Yaldabaoth and Mekhane are labelled as gods by the Foundation, the Scarlet King as well. Hell, even head-writers on the site have labelled several entities as being genuine divinities, so your point is rather moot.

this shit is too meta for me

You think you know pain?
Read 3550 and cry.

2295 deserves hugs and cuddles. Please, somebody, anybody.

What's the best 001 proposal? What do you think would most likely be the real one? My vote would probably go to
>scp-wiki.net/kate-mctiriss-s-proposal
or
>scp-wiki.net/wjs-proposal (A recent one)

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2295
It's raining...

I like Broken God and Spiral Path (by itself, not with the document saying most SCPs were created by some dudes)

Meaningless, unless you go with the meta interpretation that the DC setting is fictional even according to characters that exist within it. And that still probably isn't enough against other meta-bullshit in DC like the Thought Robot, whose power is always winning.

What if you put 682 inside the infinite Ikea? Would it stay lost forever?

My favorites are the Gate Guardian and the Factory (though that one stops being great and starts being dumb at a certain point.)

walks out with a functional utilitarian bookcase and a container of metaballs

Personal favorites are the Gate Guardian/Jophiel and When Day Breaks. Wjs' Proposal might just become one of my new favorites though.