Batman - strategist, spy, resources, inventor

Batman - strategist, spy, resources, inventor
Wonder Woman - powerhouse, military leader, highly experienced

Superman is pointless to the rest of the trinity,what he can do that the other 2 can't?

He can bench press a planet

Eye lasers, bitch.

/baitthread

Speed, range, flight, and he would wreck both of them in a fight with minimal effort.

Uh... Superman is literal LEAGUES above either of them in terms of raw power. All that skill will mean shit when the man can kill you before you even think about countering.

Can kill the other "powerhouse" by poking her slightly too hard.

he has a positive attitude.

Fly around the world so fast to cause the Earth to spin the other way and reverse time

Symbol of hope, inspirational presence, face of the league.
Also trump card.

Experience with alien threats, inter-dimensional invasion and PR.

Besides overkill?

He is the moral center. One is a crazy rich dude dressed as a bat and the other turns a tyranical bitch every chance she gets.

Think of it more like Wondy's a powerhouse, Supes is an even BIGGER powerhouse, and Bats is the strategist who helps them deploy their might. Two fists are better than one.

>the other turns a tyranical bitch every chance she gets
Fuck off, that shit is not canon and not in-character at all. Might as well bring up shit like Injustice and Justice Lords for Superman as well.

I think you mean that WW is redundant and unnecessary. Mostly because she's a woman and therefore inherently unstable

Literally nothing. Superman doesn't even stand a chance in a fight against Batman.

Wonder Woman = Captain America
Batman = Tony Stark
Superman = Thor

>Superman is pointless to the rest of the trinity,what he can do that the other 2 can't?

This is adorable OP

He's the cute one

Beat Darkseid in physical combat

You mean apart from all those times he kicked his ass?

>all of you taking an obvious joke 100% seriously

>Thinking I'm not playing along

Superman is there for bully obviously

He'll make you believe a man can fly

>Wonder Woman - powerhouse, military leader, highly experienced
Wrong

Actually it's bats and ww who are pointless to the trinity.

>Wonder Woman - powerhouse, military leader, highly experienced

No

>Wonder Woman
>Unstable

Superman is smarter than Batman but just lets Batman do all the thinking for the team while he fucks Lois, and if Batman realised Superman was smarter than him he'd fall into depression

>Powerhouse
She's a pretty good one for anything below Kryptonian level.

>Military leader
She's that on comics, her DCEU self was obviously planned to develop into one on the now cancelled future movies.

>highly experienced
Kids, she's working with kids.

She's there only to be the cumdumpster of the team

He's a farm boy who's actually done a Days work. He's blue collar while Diana and Bruce are blue blood.

>Batman realised
He knows like he also knows about Clark's dependence on keeping his civilian life and hence his dependence on HIM to do the heavy part of investigation work.

Then how is that nobody has hooked up with her sans Superman? He's a pretty bad teammate.

She's meant to be the cumdumpster for everyone but Superman hogs her

>Superman is pointless to the rest of the trinity,what he can do that the other 2 can't?

Actually hurt Darkseid?

Hurt as in annoy him? I thought Darkseid is one if those few canonical mortal baddies actually able to overpower Superman physically. Among others there's also Mongul.

>Batman
>Is a master strategist. Can work his way out of any situation. Able to beat any enemy with enough prep.
>Wonder Woman
>Powerhouse. Has nearly a century of experience.
>Superman
>Gets beat by a glow-in-the-dark rock. Arch nemesis is just some baldo fucko.

I rest my case.

Investigative journalism and fiction writing

wooooahhh mind blown!!!
heres ur reddit gold newfaggot