Ruins your comic [spoiler/]by writing issues so good it makes all the others look like shit in comparison[spoiler/]

>Ruins your comic [spoiler/]by writing issues so good it makes all the others look like shit in comparison[spoiler/]

>Ruins your spoiler tags

OP is a fag

Penders took a shitty nothing franchise for children and elevated it to the level of comics classics like Jim Lee's X-Men, Byrne's Fantastic Four, Kirby's Fourth World and Rosa's Uncle Scrooge comics, creating an in-depth lore with strict continuity, fleshed-out characters with real development, and events that had actual consequences.

penders go home!

christ, you need a psych eval.

>Knuckleswank, to the point of making Knuckles Echidna-Jesus
>Good
Even for a shitpost, that is too far.

Shut up Ken, you didn't do jack shit.

It's nice watching this loser's career fizzle up without Archie on his side

I'm not Ken, just someone with taste.

Shut the fuck up, tons of people are excited for his new comic already. People are invested in my characters and want to follow my version of the universe.

Ok, you actually made me laugh even though I saw the twist coming. Good job op.

I agree, Penders's comics are unforgivable classics thanks to their cast of amazing characters!

Wonder how Ken will react when and if IDW puts Audrey "I single handedly killed GI Joe" Sitterson on Sonic.

The butt-hurt and austism would be glorious

What HAS Pent Fenders been up to lately?

Ian Flynn is already on it

Like that will last with Sitterson basically being BFFs with IDW editorial and them needing to give him work/not being able to put him on any Hasbro book.

If they put him on Sonic, he won't last. Sega's going to be micromanaging IDW Sonic for at least the first couple of years.

They might put him on a Sonic Boom comic or Knuckles spin-off (which is going to happen no matter how much people don't want it to happen). And Sitterson will probably do what Penders did, create a huge family for Knuckles that is led by a female family member and Ken's going to start suing people again.

Lol comparing those to Sonicfag comics. Penders STFU

Still shocked that happened. Did Sega force IDW to hire Flynn (mainly due to the fact that Flynn knows the characters/Sega folks enough to follow Sega's demands, whereas Sega doesn't want to deal with let alone trust, IDW's SJW brigade to let them near the franchise)?

probably just whining about Trump and Archie Comics on twitter as usual

I think it was a mutual decision.

Sonic fans know and trust Flynn, so IDW hiring him is just like the way they hired Simon Furman to run the IDW Transformers comics when they got the rights. Act of good will to the fans to let them know that they want someone on the book that knows what they are doing.

Sega probably OKed it or even suggested it, because they've bee working with Flynn for years and probably trust that he will work with them in good faith. Dealing with an unknown or a Sitterson, would be a headache for Sega since Sitterson or someone else would want to reinvent the wheel and put their own stamp on Sonic and might cause trouble the moment Sega tells them "no" on something.

So what would a Sitterson Sonic even look like?

Everyone's a feminist (except Eggman and Knuckles, who ironically IS a canon feminist on Sonic Boom).

Amy/Rose are the actual stars of the book, Sonic is just their mutual fuck toy they use for sex and money with no consequences

Transgender OCs

Sally and Bunny are now Hitler loving villains because fuck the old fan base

Sonichu rip-off so they can bash Chris-Chan because SJWs love punching down.

Are there any actual images of Ken as a younger man back when he worked on the comic? Would be interested if he look any better.

>"I'm not Ken"
literally the next line of text
>"People want to read my comic"

Holy shit it might actually be him.

>Everyone's a feminist (except Eggman and Knuckles, who ironically IS a canon feminist on Sonic Boom).

Didn't Eggmans bio in Sonic Heroes manual list him as a feminist?

Can't tell if your retarded or just pretending have a (you)

In regards to the western canon. These days we now know that the freedom fighters was something the west came up with to promote those new Sega genesis games staring a hedgehog. But back in the 90s we had no idea. So that's got to be weird, right? Being a person who was following characters that you associated with the game you like and a cartoon and comic book series, just to have SEGA one day go 'nope, non-canon lol' and then just replaced by a new cast of friends for Sonic.

I never watched the cartoons or read the comics as a kid so I never thought that myself. But for SatAM and comics fans, this must have felt like your entire series got cancelled. Like the Star Wars Expanded universe getting rekt.

>All characters some version of Knuckles
>Except Knuckles, who is Red Sonic

That got me.

Who else would say yes to the fucking Sonic comic?

christ this fucker literally has a severe mental illness.

It's pretty much a given that Sega suggested Flynn.
After all, they just commissioned him to write those Sonic Forces prequel comics they posted online to promote the game.

>People are invested in my characters and want to follow my version of the universe.

Ok

Geffory St. John was a terrible OC

As for the whole echidna thing that was like 90% not necessary

He's a self proclaimed romanticist, feminist and gentleman. He could be one, but it's more important that he thinks he is.

I mean, they never showed up at all in the Classic games either unless you played Sonic Spinball (and if you bothered to play Sonic Spinball, you were diehard enough to know the Freedom Fighters weren't game canon.) I get people feeling betrayed, but even back in the day it was clear the Freedom Fighters were never part of the game story.

I owned Spinball back in the day, but I was a kid and I owned a genesis.

And was it really that clear that Sally wouldn't be in a Sonic 5 if you were 8 years old?

I thought mammoth mogul was pretty good. Sucks he had to go.

There was five years between SataM's end and Sonic Adventure's release, unless we're talking some really late reruns people who grew up on the Classics had loads of time to figure it out before the game appeared.

Penders run was okay at first, but as soon as he started the Knuckles comics, things became pretty bad.

Ok then. Makes sense.

Which is telling, because those are the comics he wanted to do.

Be careful how much you shitpost. Or you'll soon be joined by people who unironically believe it.

All Penders really did was basically make knuckles more of a retarded character by giving him so many "friends and family members".

Knuckles had a great run as just this isolated fucking guy whose on a fucking island protecting a powerful emerald by his own lost culture.

Boom done. Penders did what SEGA always does to Sonic, give us more shit than we need. It's how we got Sonic 06, Sonic Lost World, and Sonic Unleashed.