Can someone explain this Grapefuit meme. He's not even the same color as one

he did appear before just didnt do much

>No Galactus
>No Dr Doom
>No Magneto
>No Skrull Empire
>No Molecule Man

We all knew it was fucking Thanos

The idea of Thanos being the biggest bad of the Marvel U is something that really only started after he was in Avengers

Sorry your Justice League movie was hot garbage, DCfriend. Try to calm down.

>he's never peeled a grapefruit

>has never seen a grapefruit

Nope. Infinity Gauntlet cemented him as Marvel's final boss.

Not really. That was never considered the be-all end-all Marvel story like it is after Avengers.

Ultron was definitely the biggest villain. He's been around way longer than Thanos and was always a huge deal when he shows up, whereas after Infinity Gauntlet Thanos mostly just had Starlin penned spinoffs until he was brought back in GotG.

That is not purple.

Are you genuinely fucking colorblind? That's red.

But IG was the biggest Avengers story ever in scope. Ultron was always a 2nd movie villain.

Sup Forums's continued ignorance of anything in the world beyond their meme cesspool.

Grapefruits are red you mong

>confusing grape with grapefruit

>10 years later..

>talking about grapefruits
>posts a picture of some meat
???

Hello 50 Cent

Thanos has always been a big purple scrote. How are you surprised by this?

movie looks to dark and grim, not enough colors, Captain Merica is to broody, MUH COLORS REEEEEEE

YAWN

Anybody recommend any great Thanos reads?

I got that reference!

>I KNOW HIM FROM WORK LOLOLOL ::DDD

It's not the fault of the people making the movies, the character was retarded looking in the comics too.
I never understood why anyone would want to make their ultimate villain look like a meathead jock. Interesting and believable villainous masterminds should be hungry skelly mode, or at most pre-transformation Ganondorf mode. Anything more than that and you know they can't be that good at cultivating dark power because they're wasting time lifting weights and doing GOMAD instead.