Notice me, Tohru-senpai

Notice me, Tohru-senpai.

Reminder that Englehart disowned this shitty version

Good. He's a faggot.

>posts dumb anime waifu bullshit
>Englehart is the one who's a faggot

The greats can still be faggots. It doesn't make their work bad.

oh do please tell us all about what a brilliant piece of literature the celestial madonna saga

Urban is way more fuckable than Mantis.

Are you gay user? MCU Mantis is literally cuteness.

>MCU Mantis is literally cuteness.
Being braindead and ugly is not cute.

t. Englehart

I've read none of his stuff involving Mantis. It's not my fault she was in a shit movie and was a shit character.

Reminder that Englehart is a complete weirdo who probably has a Mantis body pillow.

Englehart waifu'd her so hard he carried her to two other companies and then back to Marvel again. She was unbearable when he wrote her at Marvel and probably at the other companies too. So I don't give a crap that we didn't get a big screen Vietnamese Prostitute Celestial Madonna Mantis. The one we did get was adorable.

Hello.

Serious question, why the fuck has Marvel comics not capitalized on Mantis? Mantis is nowhere to be found in the comics, she's a villain in the cartoon, and barely pushed in merchandise (they made her a fucking build a figure for Marvel Legends!)

What gives?! I get why Wanda and Pietro aren't pushed cause X-Men rights, but why are they not using Mantis?

>(they made her a fucking build a figure for Marvel Legends!)
Alright, this one in particular is explainable because Hasbro are cheap fucks who love reusing parts and hate making new body molds except for characters guaranteed to sell. They just didn't want to risk putting the money into making a new mold for a female figure who the public isn't super familiar with yet. Making her a BAF was less risky.

Girl characters generally don't get merch, because toy companies have decided they don't sell, so they don't make them, which means no one buys them, so they don't sell.

Hilariously, Anime figures sell like 90% female characters. So its not like nerds have somehow been proven to never buy little plastic women.

Nah, you're just easily satisfied. Everything about GotG2 was a giant stinker. Your opinion is shit so you're either retarded or a woman.

>Hilariously, Anime figures sell like 90% female characters.

Because animu females and figures of females were designed to be fapbait.

And most comic female costumes are not sexualized at all, right?

The MCU tones that sort of thing down a lot, but Gamora's old costume is a worse offender than even most anime.

t. incel bitter at life

>they never said they weren't a retard and/or female therefore outing themselves as such
gottiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>The MCU tones that sort of thing down a lot

Exactly. So why would figures of them be marketable?

But there are even Titan figures of Black Widow.