Was it rape?

Was it rape?

this show had good nudity

This show was unbelievable dull.

prove it

I think I would like this show now as an adult, instead of back when I was a teenager.

first episode (technically pilot I think)

Bob's got his dick out

not what I'm after but nudity none the less

and this is good shit

It has a King of the hill type vibe, but it's also British so it's even more mellow.

>British

I thought it was Canadian because I remember it airing on Cartoon Network's Oh Canada segment.

Does anyone else remember that or am I just really fucking old?

I remember that, but I'm also really old, user. Sorry.

It was produced by Nelvana--a Canadian company--but one of the creators was British, while the other was Canadian. So it's technically a Canadian show if you're referring to the producers, but British-Canadian if you're talking about who actually created it. The first 2 seasons were set in England, with seasons 3-4 taking place in Canada because they funding for the series was reduced and Canadian TV producers get tax benefits when their show takes place in Canada.

I think about this show every time I have a dinner party or go to one.

>I would not keep the FUCKING can opener.

MAR-GRET!

I didn't know that's why they moved the show to Canada. That's pretty funny now, in retrospect, with how they were hamming it up with how much more they liked Canada than Britain.

I'm only a few episodes in but it would make sense to move by now

Bob nearly lost his business, they don't seem to have any friends, etc

What show? Not so old here.

It was originally made by the National Film Board of Canada. That's pretty damn Canadian.

I watched Bob & Margaret on Locomotion!, OMFG, this was ...10 years ago?

oh my

So a jewish-Arab alliance against America?!

Ohhhhhhh,

dozen pair of tits right after that too didn't lie

I'm getting some good laughs here, thanks for bringing it up OP

Margaret's voice is sexy

and I thought you ad-libbed that line

good stuff

The episode where the Canadian relatives come to visit hits too close to home. All the passive aggressive sounding questions implying that their stuff isn't good enough... fuck.

>Is this the only fridge you have?
>Where's your other bathroom?
>I got this pizza, and it tasted weird?
>The TV is only getting 6 channels?