What if they did an adaptation of Kingdom Come for the next DCEU film?

What if they did an adaptation of Kingdom Come for the next DCEU film?

The DCEU has done Man of Steel The Dark Knight Returns, The death of superman and are doing Flashpoint. This is likely the next iconic story they could adapt
Snyder likes the Alex Ross style art and I think he would idd adapting it.

What other iconic story could they tackle?

That would be the hottest train wreck of all train wrecks.
They should have already done it, but New World Order (Hyperclan) is the perfect story to adapt
>Clear villain that can go away at the end of the story, clean up this multi arc garbage
>Plays on the "DCEU is too edgy" thing and can rectify it
>Tons of Badass moments for all the characters
>Gives you a way to introduce Martian Manhunter if you wanna

I don't really like KC but it would work quite well for a movie, I've always felt.

It's totally self-contained, has loads of characters, and the story beats feel like it was made to be a movie.

I'd cast Jon Hamm as old Superman.

I don't think JH is old enough. Now he may be too Old but a few years ago I had Mark Harmon as a good choice

I'd so anything to get a KC film or animated movie. Put the whole
>Without Lois Superman goes crazy
Meme to rest.

>mediocre story with pointless religious imagery
>adapted by people who write terrible stories with pointless religious imagery
How about no?

Any new file is going to be seperate from dceu. The batman series is too.

Hopefully they leave out Clark marrying Diana though, which was the worst part.

You want them to butcher it? This is a company that let Snyder do the Dark Knight returns and the death of Superman in its second fucking movie.
The only hope for the DCEU is for everything Snyder aside from casting (though Miller needs to be dropped) and let them work on solo movies untill someone who's read more than babies first DC comics can do a JL film. Why did they let him direct more than one movie, let alone fucking 3

Not with the amount of money WW made

Justice by Alex Ross would make one hell of a nightmare to produce but handled correctly it would be a dream to watch for every DC fan

I'd love to see a modernized adaption of Identity Crisis as well

>Any new file is going to be seperate from dceu.
Why do people keep saying this? It's not true at all. The films will just be made to stand alone, but they're not abandoning the DCEU. If Aquaman bombs all bets are off though.

People spend too much time here and on Sup Forums and start to actually believe their bullshit

What if they wrote a justice league story instead? Just to shake things up.

It was confrimed by wb. Don't be a faggot.

No, it wasn't. They said the movies would stand on their own instead of having a house style. They said nothing about them not being part of the DCEU.

It wouldn't work in the DCEU because the DCEU JL are the dark edgy heroes the League united to stop.

what's the difference between Man of Steel Superman and Magog?

There's no reason EVERY DC movie has to be part of the DCEU.

The comics have multiple Earths, why can't the movies?

>A film full of young heroes nobody knows about or cares about.
>Old, strangely characterized heroes
>Obscure references galores

It'd be hot garbage to the average consumer, unless they dumbed it down into even hotter garbage.

A little bit of this. really everything is hinging upon the success of Flashpoint WW seems fine to do her own thing for a few more films, but for the rest of the crew (even Batman) Flashpoint needs to allow a soft reset while making way for the multiverseas a background recurring idea.

>No source
Looks like you're the faggot here.

I get this, I do, but I just don't think the normies (i.e. the people whose money the studios are trying to obtain) are anywhere NEAR ready for multiverse shenanigans.

The Long Halloween

It is not even that good, and Superhero vs Superhero faction is cliche now.
They should go for Arkshan Asylum.

The Dark Knight was basically that.
That was the original plan for The Batman.

Wasn't the script written by Johns? I really doubt it then.

>Snyder likes the Alex Ross style art and I think he would idd adapting it.
Do you seriously think Snyder will do anything in the DCEU again, except getting some contractual producer credit?