Poe Dameron #21 (Wed 29)
Star Wars Adventures #4 (Wed 29)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

>tfw no Jim Dale audiobooks of the Star Wars novelizations to be spliced into vulgar Dirty Star Wars meme micspams

why are the CIS starfighters so adorable

Holy fuck

>Kylo kills Gandalf
thanks a lot OP

that's not Gandalf that's Darth Bibble, he's overthrowing his master

Rex official Spinoff in the works.

Plot is gonna be a war drama with Rex dealing with PTSD and facing up against dangerous Mercenaries and him teaching a group of young mandalorian orphans/run aways.

Boba & Bo are possibly gonna appear.

Looking for pictures of the Resistance and First Order Officers from Battlefront II if anyone has? Please and thank you!

Bibble: A Star Wars Story when?

how many times are you gonna post this edgy fake-ass shit

Thoughts on the Son of Dathomir comic?

fuck, forgot pic

How many times are you gonna suck dick?

If Chuchi dick, all of the times?

My boy Grievous was a savage in it so it was good.

never, and if you want to use a leading phrase as an insult, make sure to imply past association, e.g. "have you stopped sucking dick yet"

Why do blacks take pride in being called savages?

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on this. Especially the "he's darker than Palpatine" part.

because they've been savagely oppressed

Yeah, you can't really get darker than getting excited about making your new slave kill a bunch of Jedi children.

heyo

Finally getting around to reading Poe Dameron, very surprised by this.

No really though fuck this challenge.

>Finally getting around to reading Poe Dameron
but why

What are you even talking about? People in the UK say this too. What was the point of even you posting this?

fuck

>but why
Why not?

To be edgy.

Well, /swco/? Have you?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

One of the best canon Star Wars comics so far.

Poe is looking on them disparagingly.

I do not like insulting the artistic efforts of people because artists tend to be sensitive types but, how many talented MALE animators were overlooked so that Disney could make the force female?
Couldn't they dig up some classic disney animated animators to produce a star wars show in the style of aladdin or the little mermaid?
Nope, that would be too much like an INSTANT CLASSIC.

I cannot fucking believe that I used to defend the mouse when people started talking bad about the disney takeover.

Isn't Snoke feeding on force sensitive kids, or was that just a rumor?

how have you made no progress since you last posted this

Rumor so far.

I got it. It's pretty fucking easy compared to the ATTACKER and DEFENDER for star fighter assault because it constantly resets itself or doesn't give progress.

Didn't bother taking an updated picture. I'm barely up to 15 now.

>likes riches
>has gaudy robes
>seems like a child molestor
That guy is clearly a young Snoke

Say that again, please.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on The Force Awakens' ship designs? I'm still not too hot on them myself.

Reminder that if you're not using Supercharged Sentry you're playing Heavy wrong

bland as hell
Also the movie Venator looks way better than the TCW one. Fix that image.

None of them really did it for me. I mean, I don't hate the new X-Wing but it's disappointing that it's not much different from the OT version.

Haven't you realized yet, user? EVERYONE is Snoke, or rather Snoke is a little bit of everyone. The ultimate project left over from The Clone Wars to create the ultimate being using genetics taken from key figures in the galaxy. Sheev, Windu, Yoda, Anakin, Bruno Denturi. They got DNA from 'em all! And naturally as it underwent delays they kept adding more DNA throughout the Star Wars eras.

Now he's out of the easy bake clone oven and a full time lopsided abomination unto the Force who prays for the sweet release of death while simultaneously hating everything and everyone and wanting them dead too! He's perfect!

The changes in design are more down to cultural shifts than technological ones. Consider that the F-15 and F-16 have been in service since the late 60's and are still visually very similar despite recieving constant upgrades over their lifetime

The finalizer is fucking sexy and so is poes ship
everything else is meh

The T-70 is beautiful. Don't care what others say.

Oh fuck off, just get a competent medic behind you and you'll be fine as long as he remembers to time his uber correctly.

>The finalizer is fucking sexy
But it's almost literally an OT Star Destroyer. Only with a shrunken top. Even the paint job it the exact same.

It's fine, but we've already had X-Wings. For 40 years. That's the point.

Man I made this meme ass image a long ass time ago to ruse Sup Forums, I can't believe it's still being circulated

How is it a ruse image?

Star destroyers are my favourite ship and the finalizer is my favourite
You got me

I don't understand how you are okay with creative bankruptcy.

Don't care

It makes people's spaghetti upsetti.

see

Don't care

>that feel when just watched 4 different ships crash into buildings in Mos Eisley
when did Star Wars start hiring so many Japanese pilots

Much as it sucks at least it sort of makes in-universe sense. The First Order are mostly Imperialboos who pine for the days of rock hard galactic domination. They trade in Imperial memorabilia and fellate each other over stories of which of their family served in the glorious Empire and how close said person was to the actual Emperor. They'd be the exact chumps to ape as much Imperial style as they can. Their entire philosophy is a return to the days of strength and glory and making the galaxy great again.

Oh shit, okay, didn't quite mean it that way but fuck it let's roll with it.

Hey now, it worked on Vader.

You should.

Attacker/Defender multiplayer accomplishment resets itself or doesn't give progress despite meeting the requirements. Compared to disruptor which all you need to do is pop it and kill a person using it or have a friend kill the,.

see

So I see Mace's master has finally been revealed

So /ourclone/ is still alive in ST when is this ever gonna get expanded?

I already read those and was my response.

>Compared to disruptor which all you need to do is pop it and kill a person using it or have a friend kill the,.

Easier said than done. You have to stick with someone and pop disrupter before your teammate can kill the enemy and then pray your teammate doesn't suck ass and miss all his shots in the 2 second window he has to kill the enemy before disruption wears off, afterwards it won't count for the challenge. And no, it doesn't count if you disrupt the enemy and kill them yourself. It has to be a teammate that kills the disrupted enemy.

Next to;
Wookiees
CR2
Vanguard
Blurg
Super Charged sentry is the biggest crutch in the game. If it gets nerfed people are gonna bitch and moan that they suck at using heavy.

How is this series by the way?

what about the droid attack on the wookiees

>The McCoy of clone troopers is the last one remaining

Never listen to your friend who tells you dumb shit in the bathroom I guess

It's been mostly meh and the art started off really wonky, the last two issues have been alright, though.

>mirialian
absolutely disgusting

Why did this become a meme?

Nigga Wookiees can straight up outplay the droids because B2's suck dick. And there's no camp on the better, 3k versions of chewie.

>Resurgence class star destroyer
not optimal, but quite decent, direction of it was poor though so it looked bad thanks to poor camera perspectives in the movie itself
>FO TIE
absolute trash, inverted color scheme is retarded and theres practically no change beyond that whatsoever
>FO TIE SF
inverted colors are absolutely terrible, but the addons are neat, should have been standard
>Rey's speeder
neat but totally forgotten instantly after the opening scene
>FO troop transporter
hardly the best shuttle, but space Higgins boat is nice
>Upsilon shuttle
garbage batwing, worst shuttle design by far
>Baleen freighter
favorite design in the movie desu
>resistance transport
interesting shuttle and reuse of B-wing planeform, but subpar generally
>T70 x-wing
mostly good, but the wingtips shouldn't curl into the cannons, that drives me autistic
>first order walkers
the arty one in the hux speech scene is atrocious, the droid crab walkers when the heroes infiltrate are fine

I think that's it

And you've read my response.

>Rian is doing the "Fuck the Prequels :^)" pointless practical effects meme

because Conehead saying it was out of place especially since it was Yoda who'd end up dealing with it instead of him while he was busy getting gunned down on a bridge in Mygeeto

really made me think

Who is this semen demon?

Because it's a silly non-sense line

>because Conehead saying it was out of place
How? They were having a council war meeting.

Again, in what way? This shouldn't be so hard to get a straight answer.

I couldn't give less of a shit about aliens in any Star Wars media

Very soon, he is going to be in an upcoming comic with Sidon Ithano

>Again, in what way? This shouldn't be so hard to get a straight answer.
The origins to memes don't have straight answers, mate.
It became a meme because it was a silly thing you can say to anything
>I think XYZ
>But what about the droid attack on the wookies?
It's just silly

How retarded can one shitposter be?

>KIX THEY ARE PUTTING CHIPS IN OUR HEADS
>THEY ARE TURNING THE CLONE TROOPERS GAY

>trying to post this bait
>AGAIN
We're not going to fall for it, Rian is /ourguy/ and he loves the Prequels

w
t
f
i
hate
rian
now

Doing as much as possible in practical effects does tend to hold up much better. What looks great in CGI now will look terrible in five years.

THE CLONE WAR IS AN INSIDE JOB WERE BEING PLAYED BY SITH

Yeah, but CGI is easier so there

I disagree. Huge amounts will practicals will age badly/noticeably too. Return of The Jedi constantly shows its age with matte paintings, matte lines, pop-in models, janky laser effects, etc.

THEY'RE PUTTING FUCKING DIOXIS IN THE WATER THAT'S MAKING THE TRANDOSHANS GAY

IF YOU TAKE OUR BLASTERS FROM US 0 BBY WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

All of those are touched up by CG to make them work. Greenscreen the matte painting behind the characters. CG the ships into the frame and the lasers they fire.
The actual practicals - the sets, models, and costumes made - all hold up, unless they are poorly made from the get-go.