Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFeVMaK0plQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwDwx10wB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

But I liked you

I want you to show up and be made a better villain.
Strings

Me too, I don't get the complaints. Avengers 2 is a much better movie than the first.

I miss the uncanny, growling, menacing-to-the-point-of-pants-getting-pissed version of you the trailer sold us on.

No

You know the movie wasn't really that bad.

Quiptron, tell me a Quip.

I didn't think he was bad. I just think the rest of the movie would have been a lot better if the tone was a bit more serious. My only complaint with ultron was the moving mouth

>quip

Been a while since I've seen that word thrown around.

Then you haven't been here long enough

You didn't quip that quipping?

Why do people act like the movie wasn't serious because the heroes quip in the face of danger? Heroes quip, that's what they do, that's what they've always done going all the way back to the fucking Illiad.

Quipsilver's dying words are a quip. It's just too damn much.

I understood that quip.

damn he was swole as fuck. how much RAM do I have to bench to get that size

Better than the overrated avengers 1 in every way

What's with all the quip?

Um, no?

It was a callback to when he and Hawkeye first met. That’s not a fucking quip you autist.

>I NEED GAINS HUMANS KILL GAINS.

i haven't seen this movie yet. i don't want to. am i wrong?

Callbacks can be quips, when quipped.

No. Thanos' literal 50 secs of actual screentime in GOTG was more menacing and threatening than an entire movie featuring you.

>Thanos
>menacing

It wasn't just the quips. The whole movie had issues with making Ultron feel threatening, especially after losing the twins. The quips just kinda exasperated the problem.

CHILDREN

That's the word

Literally and figuratively not. Come back as part of Ant-Man or in space and we'll see.

I don't want my killer robot telling a botched omelet metaphor and latter it ruins the suspension of disbelief.

Also, Whedon's humor is fucking garbage, so shit got annoying fast.

I actually want Ultron to return.

Hell, I want most of the MCU villains to return.

I miss what I thought you were going to be, based on the trailers, rather than a fucking stupid, jokey, fuccbot who's only kill is with a goddamn minigun in a jet, like a fucking Die Hard villain or something.

Fuck's sake, they didn't even have the "WE WOULD HAVE WORDS WITH THEE" or the massacre bit Ultron Unlimited.

So what's the deal with Tony "creating" this guy anyway? Everyone got mad at him for inventing ultron but all he did was leave the evil floppy disk they got from the haunted mansion in the computer and he created himself.

Sloppy Writing!!

Attempting to use dangerous technology he doesn't fully comprehend led to another world ending scenario.

Are you seriously this retarded?

I mean, he was brainwashed by Scarlet Witch, it's kinda her fault.

But it wasn’t a quip. Have you never interacted with people before?

Yes, Scarlet Witch intentionally brainwashed him with the specific task of creating a robot killer. That's definitely what happened.

I liked the trailer version of you. Basically the first appearance then it all went horribly wrong.

I get that that's what they're going for, but he doesn't really...do that. He looks at it and goes to a party, and then ultron invents himself. Tony's moral culpability is basically he clicked on a fishy link and his computer got a virus

Did you not watch Thor Ragnarok?

She brainwashed him into using the Mind Gem to try and destroy the Avengers from the inside

>But it wasn’t a quip.
Source?

Quip. Joke. The specifics are irrelevant the point is that it was clearly made for laughs.

Stop being autistic kids.

I actually really liked that line. In comparison to Ultron's usual behavior, it felt very...alien and inorganic while attempting to appear human, which just exacerbated how creepy the fact that he, in spite of his vast stores of data and knowledge, had to search his hard drive to remember how humans procreate was. THAT'S how you do a quiptron without making him annoying. Sometimes an AI trying to utilize human behavior to relate to humans is far creepier than a heavy threat.

I like what you said, but I still heavily dislike the way it was written, it felt like he was trying too hard to be funny.

anyway when's hulks balls 5 coming out

This.

The movie makes her intentions VERY clear, even if ahe doesn't know the specifics of what will happen.

Add in that she unleashed the Hulk on a Civilian population and yeah...Tony just made an oopsie, and even then, he only made the oopsie because he was mind-raped into desperation.

Oh yeah, and he still gave het a roof over her head in spite of that stunt. That's why, in spite of all his shitty flaws, I can't bring myself to hate MCU Tony. He tries his damnedest to do good, which is something that doesn't come naturally to him.

He took alien tech he didn't understand and fucked around with it then left the work up to an AI, it was really dumb and he was to blame for the long weekend of ultron

Quads of truth.

More like the 10 minutes of Ultron lol

Don't forget, he was doing this AI research on the alien stone in secret exactly BECAUSE he knew no one else on the team would support it. He went behind their backs, it blew up in the whole world's face, and then when he was confronted about it he deflected instead of admitting he made a mistake.

All he did was run isolated tests, which is exactly what he said he was going to so.

He says it himself; they didn't even have an interface. Ultron broke through the limitations imposed on him and created himself. It's the equivalent of having a .rat file on your hard drive with a virus inside that manages to infect your OS in spite of the fact that you never so much as unpacked it.

Then, he created the Vision and solved the problem Ultron started himself at great risk of death or dismemberment, ending the problem before Ultron could immortalize himself in the net, which is far more than Pym did when Ultron first became a threat.

Being a dickhead mad scientist can be as beneficial to the world as it can be devastating. Thankfully, Starks machinations, more often than not, actually save the world, and in the offchance they threaten it, he fucking handles it.

The man looks like a foot

I think there might be something wrong with your feet?

You don't know the half of it

I miss that great ass

Again, it would be nice if this were an idea supported by The Way They Made The Movie, but in the movie he's on the computer for like a second and then leaves to go to a big jerkoff party for like fifteen minutes and an evil robot WRECKS it

These movies do a lot of skipping over important plot/emotional/character/cinematographically conveyed information in general, this one's just egregious to me because it's the crux of whatever they're all even supposed to be doing in the second one

Didn't they scrap about half the original movie

No while dying

They did cut a ton of parts, mainly Thor bathing, but not that amount.

Whedon is just incompetent at storytelling. Buffy is the best example of this.

One missile to the church would've smashed the church and ended Ultron's plan.

Aircraft can then pick off his shitty drones at will.

Wouldn't that have set the bomb off?

>One missile to the church would've smashed the church and ended Ultron's plan.
Nigga that shit was made out of vibranium. You wanna tickle it with a missile?

If you thought this was supposed to make people laugh, you're autistic. Not the Sup Forums brand of autism, like literal real world autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFeVMaK0plQ

Literally played for laughs.

Thanks for proving me right with that video.

lol no

I am legitimately concerned it things like that make you laugh

I liked it. Re-watched it a few days ago.

Vision's scenes are so great. Namely the Mjolnir bit and his final conversation with Ultron. That talk also happens to be my favorite scene with Ultron himself.

It's gonna hurt to see Viz get fucked up in Infinity War.

Nice reading comprehension you have there. I never said it made me laugh.

>tumblr shits on it because...

Because Clint and Natasha aren't a couple
Because Natasha was made a "DiD" apparently
Because Natasha said she was a monster because she can't have kids

If I missed any yell at me.

Die Hard movie consistently had better vilalins than most of MCU, though.
Well, except for the last one that takes place in Russia, but everything about it is bad so let's just pretend that piece of shit doesn't exist.

Clint deserves a family with someone who doesn't have Natasha's baggage. I'm glad he has a wifey and kids on a cozy farm somewhere, it's cute.

*movies

The script was the biggest issue. Another rewrite, and perhaps Ultron would have been given the menacing scenes that he deserved. But as is, the movie isn't terrible, just flawed. He's still a big fucking baby with a god complex

You interpreted it as humorous. Your mental state is off.

Guy says his dying words and we cut to a shot of his sister crying with sad music. You're autistic if you think that was supposed to be funny.

>Nigga that shit was made out of vibranium.
MCU vibranium is clearly not indestructible given we have seen it destroyed, and by much less than a cruise missile.

I didn't interpret anything.

Watch the video again, he delivers it with a humorous tone, you deaf faggot.

I find Ultron fuckable

Have we?

I can only recall it being physically damaged by other vibranium, like T'Challa scratching grooves in Cap's shield.

>Watch the video again, he delivers it with a humorous tone, you deaf faggot.

That doesn't mean we the audience are supposed to laugh you autistic fuck nut. Again, he's reminding Hawkeye of when they first met. Did you laugh when the Emperor told Luke his friends were doomed? If so, you have Aspergers.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwDwx10wB4

>changing goalposts
His last words were a literal quip. Get over it, autismlord.

Will he come back for Avengers 5: Annihilation Conquest?

Iron Man and Thor melted off Ultron's vibranium shell. We've seen in other scenes that those are comparatively mundane lightning bolts/particle beams. At least at that size.

In Agents of SHIELD a punch from Hulk was shown to have heavily dented a vibranium wall. It was an alloy, true, but still its vibranium.

Also, look at Captain America's shield. Note edging around the star. It's not just a flat paint job, but worked into the shape. Either engraved, or a separate plate, given the little circles that may be bolt.But it wasn't before. Go back and look at the unpainted shield in First Avenger. If they modified it, they had something to damage it after its first forging.

I doubt it was a nuke.

That's called being bittersweet, you idiot. He says it because he had developed that small rivalry with Clint and wanted to one-up him one last time before dying. That scene was not "played for laughs", and you are dumb for believing it was.

An example of a sad scene actually being played for laughs would be in Thor: Ragnarok when the Asgard refugees watch their home get vaporized, and the tension is immediately broken by a joke complete with musical cues.

>Also, look at Captain America's shield. Note edging around the star. It's not just a flat paint job
You didn't even have to go that far, you're talking as if anyone believes the shield was just torn from the Earth already in its perfect frisbee shape.

Of course it had to be refined and forged.

I am legit triggered by your rampant autism. You dont understand context and human emotions at all.

>changing goalposts

Thats not even what he did, fuckstick.

>make dumb assertion
>gets proven wrong
>a-autist!!!!!!!!!!!
Get triggered for all I care, dipshit.

>proven wrong
Look mother fucker, you not understanding social interactions in no way proves him wrong. You completely misread that scene and you apparently don't even know what a quip is.

Haha well you should read Ultimates 2 to prepare yourself for IW/Avengers 4.

As much as I'd love the shitstorm when all the movies-only Black Widow fans start getting butthurt, MCU would never be ballsy enough to adapt that plotline without very serious changes.

Cry me a river faggot.

wew lad, losing internet arguments has never been more fun for the public

Whatever, my dude. You're the one who's butthurt.

Who are you again?

I wanted to fuck that robot.

user gets it

It's easy to blame Tony because hes a smarmy fuck who's high on himself and 'goes behind the teams back' but in just like the Bruce he got his head fucked with and was essentially trapped in his own fear and paranoia regarding earth's safety and just how many super powered fukbois were taking an interest in earth.

It's bad with good intentions but Tony legit does it because he's scared Earth needs more than just the Avengers to keep everyone safe.

The Avengers are so weak that they could not handle a robot. Yet people still want to think they are on the same level as the JLA...

I agree that 1 was overrated, but 2 was not better in any way other than the camerawork maybe and Captain America's costume