NOT MUH JOKUR

NOT MUH JOKUR

FUCK THIS SHOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi3iEEDd-1I
youtube.com/watch?v=9bZf7XhlKls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed. He was heavily under-rated and it pisses me off that nostalgiafags shit on him simply because "DURR IT NUH HAYMULLL"

For what it's worth, Kevin Michael Richardson did a much better job with the voice than you'd expect.

Joker was only good in the dracula movie and the episode where he tried to be batman. Convince me otherwise.

I honestly would not mind if he was one of the 3 Jokers thing DC is doing.

He would really set himself apart from the others.

This, but unironically.
I can't get into a Batman show if his Joker is some weird acrobatic monkey guy. I get that they wanted to do something different, but that was just awful.

>Hating the JTV episode
>Hating any episode where he's in the background just being himself

You're really hard to please, aren't you?

MUH HURLEY

FUCK BRÜS TIM

Not going to lie, I like this backstory more.

This batman series was very weird in general and wasnt very popular.

The episode where he tortures Bennet is great. That + the one a few seasons later where he robs Wayne industries and ends up triggering Bennet into breaking his parole is good, too. One of my favorite " but for me, it was Tuesday" moments.

The one thing the Batman Joker did right was that he's clearly in it for a fucken laugh first and in it for some cash or material goods second. No Agent of Chaos or You Complete Me bullshit, he's a criminal in it for material gain and a laugh at other peoples' expense.

The guy doing his voice was clearly inspired by Mark Hammil though

Which they ruined by having him be some weird, juggalo-liking ape man. It's a hard thing to get past.

Ruined? Or made better?

He's more Palm tree than man

Detective Yin and this Joker will always be my favourite in all Batman shows.

Ruined. I know this is technically a subjective preference sort of deal, but come on, compare the quality in these two takes on the same plot point:
Jamaican monkey Joker:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi3iEEDd-1I
Legitimate BTAS Joker:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bZf7XhlKls
It's not even close. BTAS Joker shows you a believable psychopathic manipulation where he subtly guides her through a roller-coaster of emotions and builds up a believable sense of sympathy to where you're not surprised when she falls for it. Monkey Joker meanwhile is "lol look at me I'm so random" and his Harley is retarded to begin with so there's no interesting character development.

Why is taste this shit allowed?

Your taste is blatantly the one that's shit here, you prefer empty, flat non-characters over the actually compelling real thing they're cheap derivatives of.

Same beer more or less

He looked like an anorexic Lobo with nu-metal hair

Nah, you get real emotions with BTAS because unlike that other Batman show BTAS understood subtlety.
You get the impression BTAS Harley is really a relatively well adjusted psychiatric professional to begin with who has a hint of fatal flaw in her ambitious goal of figuring out how these dangerous super-criminals think despite being new to working with them. And you see BTAS Joker exploit her flaw way more gracefully than monkey Joker does with his retard Harley. He gets her feeling sad by talking about his dad beating him, but relieves her from that sadness right away by building up this apparently positive / funny story about how the only time he got to see his dad happy was when they were at the circus, and works her up to laughing in tears at his stunt to be like the clowns by wearing his dad's pants and dropping them and accidentally tearing them. Then when she's at the height of laughter over what was a nice and funny anecdote, he blindsides her with the comment about his dad beating the shit out of him for it.
All this is the exact opposite of the other Batman show's handling of the situation where their Harley is a TV personality just trying to get more fame and money by having the Joker as a patient and she immediately goes along with his antics without there being any sort of connection between them built up and without any sort of transformation to the character beyond her putting on the costume and changing in the most shallow, appearance only way possible.

Black joker pairs well with Hispanic batman. That and Kevin Micheal Richardson is a saint, who did a solid job on Luther in brave and the bold

This show had the worst voice actor for Batman, period. Oswald Harvey was supposed to be bad in Brave and the Bold and he was better than this guy.

I STRONGLY agree. The execution of such a key character really couldn't have been botched worse, especially next to a veritable masterpiece like BTAS.

He's still not the worst animated version of joker

The episode where Batman and Strange enter Jokers mind was great.

Young Justice Joker will always have this distinction