Star vs the "Blood Moon Channel"

Here we go guys.
New Episode December 2nd

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/disney-cartoon-star-vs-forces-evil-debuts-first-boy-princess/
newnownext.com/first-male-disney-princess-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/11/2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean Marco's statement was a red herring?

UGH Fuck Marco
I would say Star and Tom are end game but Tom is too good for her

>but Tom is too good for her
he is and he isn't
he's trying to be a better PERSON but he's acting like his job is apolitical
still likeable though

true

Star gets on his case so much though. Like she COMPLETELY invalidates his decisions and needs instead of hearing him out and explaining to him calmy how she feels.shes so impatient.
And sometimes i feel like either person doesnt try to understand the other's feelings or help the other feel validated

Now that I think about it, it makes sense that Star is with Tom because theyre both royalty and shes trying to do whats right for her kingdom. But the least she could do is stay committed to him and tell Marco to just go the fuck back home and clean up his own mess on Earth.

remainder that the blood moon soul bounded marco with star and is the reason he has cheekmarks

Reminder that NO ONE on this show ever investigates the mysteries they encounter thoroughly.

Reminder that there is absolutely no evidence about what the blood moon actually did.

Why does Marco's wand look so evil?

its green because hes from earth and it doesnt look too evil save for the wings, but he is tainted by the tentacle arm

>i clicked the thread cause the thumbnail looked like marco had no pants
i have issues

Why is it tentacle arm themed? It should be karate / Mexican /sissy boi themed.

it would be too on the nose, wings is a hint of evil. the wand also is the mars symbol.

marco isnt only about karate, being mexican, and isnt princess marco atm

Marco's wand is a circle with two wings on the side. You can't get a more feminine symbol than that.

it has a spear tip and the Grip is flat grey in contrast to the green circular Bell. its a shield and sword dude.

*shield and spear

Marco's wand is a fusion of the symbol for erisian chaos, male sexuality, and wings.

>Spear and Wing motif

So you're saying Marco is a futa?

That was his aesthetic as future marco. He was a dragon rider so now his wand is green and has dragon wings.

>Like she COMPLETELY invalidates his decisions

He wanted to get his dick wet while Star was trying to keep order at the party. Then he said he was sorry but didn't know the reason why. They are on different paths basically and the cracks are starting to become apparent. Also doesn't help that Tom is only a prince in name and not practice. And Star has become too dependent on Marco for her to just toss him, or else she would've called for Tom to help with her night diving and babysitting.

Same, it looked like he was sitting on a toilet or something

No, the wand is based on your memories, So the sword, shield and the dragon wings are representitive of the time he spent with hekapoo for 15 years

Can we expect a 3am stream on Saturday?

I don't know, because I don't make them.

Nefcy is /ourgal/?

Too mad to be anyone's gal

Everything you say is true but part of the appeal of the show is watching Star fumble through her awkward teenage coming-of-age saga. For a literal princess she could be a much, much worse person.

5 cute facts about jackie:

- She's a girl!
- She's an angel!
- I love her!!!!!
- Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!

that's at best only 4.why are you lying to me user?

You're right, how can I forget the 5th one that jackie will return soon

>Jackie will die and never return
FTFY

Magic wasn't being channeled. Eclipsas mother had those cheekmarks and she's dead

Marco is trans!
Stop fighting it

Who do you think is eclipsa's mother?

It bound their souls together. Marco sees visions whenever Star is in danger. The blood moon is neither of Mewni's moons or an actual physical celestial body but all magic which is how it shows up outside of Mewni.
Lava Lake Beach shows us that events in the underworld arent just myths with the SoulRise

What? I'm pretty sure you are spouting head canon again.

They literally say what the bloodmoon says and show it in effect multiple times. To say the bloodmoon did anything else despite there being no reason to doubt the explanation already given is pure headcanon.

At least for the connection between magic and the blood moon portion of it.

Reminder that the Blood Moon chose Star and Marco. Why would it choose two friends who barely know eachother over all the other couples on the floor? They were chosen because they were blood relatives.

There is no EXPLICITLY defined effects of the Blood moon relating to magic itself. Until someone who knows what the hell they are talking about(Glossaryck, Eclipsa, or the MHC) , says that the blood moon as a connection to magic, anything that any other character says that suggests a magical connection to the Blood moon, is a red herring.

Why do you make up lies on the internet?

I like this theory. You don't need to choose between Starco being an unholy demon induced bond and incest. It is both things simultaneously.

I never said there was any connection to magic and neither did the post I replied to, so fuck off

It still doesn't mean that because Marco and star danced under the blood moon, it gave Marco cheek marks. Either humans are descendant from mewmans, and all mewmans can develop them, or Marco is a butterfly. Please find a canon explanation for how the Blood Moon could could Marco cheek marks and I will agree with you. Citing the narrative significance of Marco saying "Nothing happened, its like our souls are bonded" doesn't count because that is speculation.

I want to die.

Because he's trying to bait you into jackiebashing. Which is well deserved as far as obnoxious jarcucks go, but I can assure you, they're doing it so they can be the oh so misunderstood and 'ostracized-without-reason' special snowflakes of /sveg/.

Just ignore him it's like basically shitposting at this point.

This theory is as much retarded as idea of Jews provoking holocaust only to get reparations.

Or it could be falseflagging. Remember summer not/sveg/ threads?
Also don't forget that there's still that no personality memer.

Let's all cooperatively arrange Janna's funeral.

If you look at the thumbnail just right it looks like Marco with three legs sitting on the toilet taking a dump.

Quite the imagination you got there

An impressive feat of self hypnotism you've managed there.

I find the whole idea of the whispering spell to be ridiculous. A self destruct mechanism is always bullshit. Especially if it opens up the opportunity for a magical being to fucking ENTER the wand and fuck up all of magic.
Why does it even exist? How would one even go about inventing the whispering spell without destroying the wand?
AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE WORDS???

Any place to watch the episodes? I am really far behind with this shit. Didn't even see that TV movie special.

Despite not having the magical capabilities of the butterfly family. Humanity is blessed with one invention that rivals the most advanced of magical powers. It's called the internet. A vast collection of information and knowledge. Although hard to grasp at first, it's utility and abilities will reach you with patience, practice and time.
Learn well, young user. For it will aid you in many of your life struggles. Including this one.

>What the fuck are the words
user she clearly said "Get the fuck out of my wand you stupid goddamn horse"

Holy shit it all makes perfect sense now.
All up until the point where Star births another fucking horse.

You mean when she pulls it out of cosmic hobo soup with a magic book guru?

All of which occurred inside... Inside what the fuck exactly? Did it happen in her head? Her magical essence? THE magical essence? Some magical bridge dimension?

I just asked for a link or two because I'm at the gym with my phone right now, not because I'm fucking lazy.

K dude, go into the archive and look in the last thread then

Thank you.

I'm glad we came to the conclusion that the theory about marco getting is cheek marks from the blood moon is the most autistic theory this fanbase came up with.

This faggot

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/disney-cartoon-star-vs-forces-evil-debuts-first-boy-princess/
>I’m sorry, but what the heck has happened to cartoons? Not only are they hideously ugly to look at and filled with vulgar humor, but they all seem to be spewing some sort of leftist ideology. I mean, seriously, what’s wrong with slipping on banana peels and having anvils fall on your head? Is that not funny anymore? Why does everything have to have a sanctimonious message?

>Take Star vs. The Forces of Evil, which airs on Disney XD, for example. The latest episode of this show is being lauded all over the internet for depicting Disney’s “first boy princess.”

>HuffPost says it’s “a beautiful moment” that “could be incredibly influential for kids who are soaking up social cues about what it means to be a boy or a girl.” But really, as with so many of these misguided, preachy “feminist” statements, the whole thing doesn’t make sense even on its own terms. It’s just a mash-up of generic “feminist” phrases and ideas that make no internal sense whatsoever.

>Now, I have no idea what this show is actually about--

That's where I stopped reading. If you don't know what it's about, don't fucking spew opinions about it. Like, holy shit, this is next-level delusion right here if you DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SHOW IS ABOUT BUT YOU'RE TELLING PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

>Being this mad that someone called out your tranny garbage show

>tranny garbage
Why do you even come here? Got nothing better to do?

>entire episode is about how the other princesses are so disillusioned with freedom and no responsibilities that they will literally accept anything wrong with their revolutionary Messiah and even change their doctrines just to keep up the facade
>this is somehow "spewing left-wing ideology"
I'm more mad about the double-think. People are free to criticize, and I've done my fair share of criticism for things like Loud House and SU, but being so ignorant that you'll bitch and moan about something that unironically supports what you believe really gets my goat.

>Jews provoking holocaust only to get reparations
weeeeeelll about that...
>*posts 50 page long chart and explanation about DA TROOTH*

Can we please stop saying falseflagging in /sveg/ altogether? It has basically lost its meaning now and it's a fucking empty word.

Not until falseflaggers stop making /sveg/ toxic.

>There’s a chainsaw-wielding torso with one severed arm and no legs, a disembodied unicorn head, and a variety of animal-headed, gruff-voiced “princesses.” It’s truly disturbing. But, according to IMDb, the show is about “intergalactic warrior” Star Butterfly who battles villains throughout the universe. Whatever. Who cares?

Good thing we didn't give him the good stuff.

Star and Tom was already a complete waste of 3 episodes this season that could've been used for something other than shipfaggotry.

>Trying to be a better person
It's fucking keikaku man. He didn't deserve to get back with her in the first place. And I'm looking forwards to him getting a big ol slice of "you're the same jerk you've always been"

> no redemption arc this season
that made season 2 great, don't tell me we don't get one in season "shipping and cucking"

>the theory about marco getting is cheek marks from the blood moon is the most autistic theory this fanbase came up with
The show's not done yet

"Remember, girls! Your 'demon ex-boyfriend' with rage issues and who's prone to fits of violence REALLY MIGHT have changed this time, so you should totally take him back!"

Hahaha youre right

newnownext.com/first-male-disney-princess-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/11/2017/

That's not a leg...

THE FUCKIN FROGS ARE GAY

Buff Frog doesn't have a mother for his tadpoles! Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

eh, for me they could make this better than this lazy resolution, it would be so much better for Marco if he wins Star that doesn't involving cucking anyone, because if this happens then Marco will look like the second place price, people already didn't wanted this to happen with Jarco.

SWEET MOTHER OF MERCY!

How deep does this go? How far will Nefcy take us?

Not opposed to this option either. But it still requires some resolution between Star and Tom. Whether that be Tom calling out Star for being her making him the 'second place prize' with respect to Marco, or Star calling Tom out for paying a lot of lip service to "Improving" himself, but not actually doing a whole lot of it when it doesn't involve trying to manipulate her.

reminder

Marco and Kelly when?

Also does anyone else find the lack of continuity between episodes annoying? Just when an episode gets interesting, it's over and the next episode never even acknowledges it

The first season didn't do it nearly as much as the 3rd season

Hello. I am again, formally requesting any drawfag who hears my call to draw Star's lewd sweaty pits. For great justice.

Im pretty sure they were the only one standing under the skylight

>and Kelly
Five facts about Kelly!

-- She has green hair!
-- Kelly!!!!

Yeah, lot of people had issues with shit happening off-screen. Not sure why the writers like doing this so much.

Starco is endgame and jackie is NEVER coming back

Marco's harem is falling apart...

She's also not a human which begs the question, what is she? how did she come to be friends with star? why does she have a sword in the intro? why is she so fucking cute?

She's got potential for something but who knows of we'll ever get it with the writers just hoppin around.

I swear, it's like animators saw Adventure Time and decided that ambiguity and lack of continuity are what keep people interested so they just tease shit that hasn't even been planned out or written

>decided that ambiguity and lack of continuity are what keep people interested so they just tease shit that hasn't even been planned out or written
That really makes me sad because continuity is a thing that made me stay and why i liked S2 so much. Maybe they'll fix some problems in the rest of S3 but it should be hard because only 9 22-minute segments are left.

> oh boy they'll put eclipsa into like 3 episodes and the rest will be shipping shipping monsterrights SHIPPING

exactly! Initially it was just a silly show that offered me some chuckles, then with the unexpected introduction of an actually competent character such as toffy, I was hooked and awaited each episode.

I feel like Toffy was anticlimactic tho, which was disappointing. Then they teased Starco and pulled the rug out from under us before Starco could ACTUALLY BE Starco.

I guess I'm just waiting to be pleasantly surprised like I was in the first season...

Exactly. I especially like how several months have passed and there's no hint of upcoming trial.

It's not so much lack of continuity between episodes, as that too many important things are happening between episodes instead of BEING episodes. In previous seasons we know that Star and Marco and the other characters were doing stuff between episodes but it was no big deal because there was no implication that any of it was that important.

Even aside from all the ship drama bullshit (which got more emphasis from the writers that it should have given how much else is happening), in this season we have things like Star's monster rights petition that we didn't find out she was even doing until "Death Peck"...90% of which was a joke episode. Why didn't we see her actually deciding to do the petition and convincing all the other royals of her generation to sign it? Why didn't we see Moon and the MHC react at all to the fact that Glossaryck came back to life but is now braindead? And with Star's sleep-portaling, it got 3 whole episodes yet STILL felt like too much of it was off-screen. Why did we only find out in the 3rd ep of that mini-arc that something was "calling to" Star, instead of her transformations and portals being completely at random?