And I use they/them pronouns

>And I use they/them pronouns.
GOD DAMN IT, JEPH.

I haven't checked in on this since the fat one got fired for drinking on the job. what's happened since?

I guess it's too much to ask to have a QC girl that's perfect.

>girlfriend

>pls gib patroen monies

I fucking knew it.

IT'S PAT!

IT'S PAT!

Winslow (Hannelore's iPod) got a body and got shamed for enjoying having a new body, and we were all meant to believe he was a terrible person for "showing off" to May, when he was just happy that he wasn't an iPod anymore. He now works with charity because of his cis privilege.

Now we have a they/them snowflake who is clearly a woman who won't leave Hannelore alone because her mother decided she needs a personal assistant.

The two jokes are "Hannelore keeps calling her Taffy" and "Tilly is very annoying when she wants to help." You're now caught up for the past week.

Why does he assume they'd be best buds just because they're both nonbinary it's almost like that's the sole defining characteristic Jeph identifies the characters as and they couldn't possibly have nuanced personalities that would get along with or reject another person based on more things than their sexuality.

girl(male)friend

>nonbinary
This isn't an actual thing. It's a Tumblr garbage word to make people feel unique.

If you have a penis, you're a male. If you have a vagina, you're a female. Cross-dressing doesn't make that magically go away.

He assumes they'd be best buds because they're both into shitty puns. Try to keep up, sweetiegod why the fuck do I know this, what the fuck is my life

I miss the time when saying something as simple as that wouldn't be social suicide in some parts of the west.

I have to deal with this shit every day. A friend of mine has a son who "identifies" as female so I have to call him "Stacy" and use her/she because if I don't he gets fucking triggered and yells at me if I slip up.

"The outrageously funny movie!"

That is a damnable lie and whoever wrote that sentence should be shot in the leg and left to bleed out.

That reminds me, Winslow is pink now. We're not given a reason. I assume it's to make sure he isn't white.

I wish people caught up to the fact that "identifying" as something with no grounding in reality is delusional. I could identify as a tennis player all I want, doesn't change the fact that I've never played it and can't tell a racket from a snowshoe.

>>And I use they/them pronouns.
>GOD DAMN IT, JEPH.
I fucking knew it

It really makes activates my neutrinos when this is a moderate way to introduce the "they/them" thing.

It's only being introduced to get more Patreon money from people who think not using their actual gender's terms makes them special.

Im honestly confused. Is they/them the normal gender neutral pronoun? Those are plural pronouns where he/him is singular.

>Is they/them the normal gender neutral pronoun?
There is no fucking "gender neutral." You have a penis or you have a vagina. You don't have a fucking "N/A" tattooed on your crotch.

Fucking Twitter.

The same woman who claims to be male and is outraged when she can't use the mens' room would call rape when a man who identifies as female walked into the ladies' room.

It is a proper pronoun for situations when you're talking about a person you don't know is male or female, because of an ambiguous name or just never having met them before. Nowadays it's the safety word for when you're not sure whether the Tumblrbeast you're talking to/about or XER friends will explode in your face for assuming their gender.

>tfw read QC only when it's posted on Sup Forums
So is this going to result in another hand-stabbing?

The only funny thing about the movie is the villain/neighbor. That guy commits to the shit he's wading through.

Bitch got a penis

However, usage of they/them/their for singular entities of indeterminate gender is pretty widespread (e.g. "The student forgot their book in class"), so it makes sense that these pronouns would get picked up by people who wanted to keep their genders indeterminate or were intersexed or something.

> They
So IT wants to be objectified and disregarded as a person. Can do!

Now I want Claire to fuck Taffy while Marten watches and fingers is boy pussy.

The Tumblr inclusion principle clearly states that two or more genders can occupy the same state

In spoken registers, this is okay, but we're ten or twenty years away from it being accepted in formal writing. The indeterminate thing still falls to the ever clunky "his or her" or "pick a gendered pronoun."

Yeah, nothing wrong with using they/them. Jeph is obviously trying to shoehorn it in here though which is stupid.

I'll never get why the fuck people care so much what people go by. If the person is being casual about it who fucking cares?

That doesn't make any sense. We use plural pronouns to refer to people all the time. You want to disregard this fictional character as a person, which is fine, but be honest about it.

>I use they/them pronouns

Holy fuck, Jeph. Virtue signal a little harder

I've only stuck with this comic so long because it updates so frequently but I'm finally done. It hasn't been funny in months and the only thing to look forward to anymore is robo lesbians. Fuck it

It doesn't really strike me as clunky, but this comic is just sort of a drama free grab bag of every minority group out there, so I feel "meh" about the whole thing. I'd prefer some drama get made out of the pronoun thing, even if it's just Marten getting stressed for using she over and over.

>they/them pronouns
>clearly female featu--

Wait.

When did Jacques stop drawing lips on female characters?

"Gender neutral" means referring to neither gender in context ya faggotron. In the english language, they/them is gender neutral and pluralized. There is no singular gender neutral terminology in english.
There may be no gender neutral individuals but that's not what the context was asking for. Learn when and where to rant.

That's the weird thing. It doesn't necessary belong in the comic since nonbinary-shit is still the same gender identity recognition thing that Claire already fills. And even if it weren't necessary this is (like Claire's) the most respectful way of bringing it up. It's mentioned as it becomes something to be aware of. Retarded as nonbinary is they still identify as a human being and "they" is something you can call someone.

I just wonder if Jacques will get any flak for saying "you [nonbinary person] will really get along with my [trans]friend"]
>they/them is gender neutral and pluralized
Not exclusively, and you know it. Semantics is hardly the hill to die on when it comes to nonbinary bullshit.

Nonbinary, genderfluid, genderqueer, none of these are real.

There are two genders, and they correspond to the two sexes, and transgender individuals are simply individuals whos gender (their self perception of their sex) and actual sex don't align, necessitating sex reassignment to make their gender and sex align and alleviate mental duress.

If Body Dysmorphia and Dysphoria are mental illnesses, Gender Dysphoria should be too, and what's happened is that it's incorrectly gotten roped into both gay rights and women's rights when in reality it's a mental health issue. And I say this as someone who is totally okay with trans people and thinks you're hurting them by refusing them this medical context.

>There is no singular gender neutral terminology in english
Yes there is, it's he, him and his.

You have very eloquent arguments that don't mean anything here. Might as well just say "QUEERS FUCK OFF" right off the bat.

>queers fuck off
But "nonbinary" people aren't even queers though. They're straight normal people playing pretend oppression by adopting an identity that, because of their own intentional obfuscation and muddling of sex, gender, gender expression and orientation, now has no genuine authenticating qualities. You can be "nonbinary" P U R E L Y by announcing yourself as such, despite the fact you walk, talk, look and act like a man and have a penis and XY chromosomes and are a totally normal man in absolutely every respect for instance.

"Nonbinary" is a means of adopting an illegitimate but also irrefutable oppressed minority status. The only way to stop it is to rightfully acknowledge it isn't real.

if these are yours, good job

What is queer even supposed to mean if it's something separate from being homosexual or transexual? Because all it looks like is people using it as a special way of saying "I like to dress differently", and frankly having a different sense of fashion to others has jack shit to do with everything else.

See
Queer means "I am ambiguously different in a way that may not be apparent and can't be authenticated or qualified, instantly granting me victimhood status".

>This is why I have Shelby

You know what? QUEERS FUCK OFF.

>they/them bullshit
>Hanners immediately calls her "her"
Is Hannelore /ourgirl/?

But that's masculine.

It's both. Just like how "Man" and "Guys" are also gender neutral.

I saw this moment coming like some dread premonition.

Your act is getting stale Hacks, give me the robo-lesbian.

I like edits

does anyone get that feeling that Claire is one of those ladies that's just really easy to fist?

Oh god look out guys, it's an actual Questionable Content reader! The horror!

You read American comics left to right, user, not right to left like your mangos

user, Hanners said "her" while also using the wrong them, and was then corrected on both afterward.

>I should introduce you to my girlfriend

When is he fucking the tranny and genderqueer in a threesome

Queer was originally the catch-all term then shifted to mean non-sex based or non-orientation based deviations from gender norms, like non-fetishistic crossdressing. It's shifting back to a catch-all term as the trend is now hyperspecific labeling and the increased blurring of gender norms over the years.

>people
>as in, the plural of person
Do you even fucking read what you write you fucking faggot?

Holy shit!

>Jeph in charge of originality.

I appreciate you.

No, he/she/it/whatever is being introduced because Jeph can't write for shit and whenever he runs into a wall he introduces new characters to recycle old bits. His latest fad as of the past few years has been to substitute in LGBT characters and pretend their interactions with the cast count as personal growth.

I have to hand it to him, he really knows how to draw a crowd by triggering you lackwits.

Oh good, another demographic.

but still no blacks or Mexicans, bravo Jeff Jax

>boy pussy.

Males do not possess vaginas

Doesn't he live in Montreal? He's clearly just drawing from his contemporaries in his social circle.

You know what? Fuck off. Gay men can stay though. By and large the ones I've met are alright as long as they're not Guardian readers.

At least TRY to make the typefaces match for God's sake. Even if you have to re-type the unaltered text.

>pronouns
I fucking knew there would be something up with HER.

When will Hacks kill himself?

I don't know. What triggered the last two hand stabbings and how long ago were they?

This probably the first QC related thing to make me laugh

Two? All I know about is the Stabbening, what was the other?

Good fucking god, are there actual mentally challenged people out there that introduce themselves with what pronouns they'd like to be referred to?

Guess what idiot, I'm calling you a fucking cuntsucker and never speaking to you again.

She's just telling them to use the pluralis maiestatis when they address her (and her).

Welp, I'm out. Let me know when Faye finally fucks the robot.

Good call. Good call.

See you next thread, user.

>are there actual mentally challenged people out there that introduce themselves with what pronouns they'd like to be referred to?
I've never met one. I usually just see someone slap that shit in a Twitter/Tumblr bio. Most people don't pull that shit in real life because it would make a terrible first impression on others.

Goddamnit, must EVERYTHING in this comic be 'progressive.'

So what is Tilly asexual? I guess it makes sense. Jeph hasn't checked that box yet.

Fuck it. I give up. This comic is no longer about slice of life indie shit.
It's full blown Jeph sucking his tumblrina's she-dicks.

The funny thing is I'm as progressive as they come.
And I was pretty stoked to have a gay and trans character in the comic.

But not EVERY character has to be gay / trans!

>Oh good, another demographic.
>but still no blacks or Mexicans, bravo Jeff Jax
Lol this. He tries so hard to virtue signal, we have autistic pakistanis and lesbian robots and all the genders of the rainbow - but not a single, I repeat not a SINGLE fucking Hispanic character. That just proves his entire irl social circle is white upperclass SJW hipsters.

>I've never met one.
I have. I go to gamedev conventions and for some reason people there automatically assume that because you make games you also buy into Tumblr delusions - which you have to, because if you don't they will literally ban you from the events.

Got no problem with trans or gay people but somebody who is OBVIOUSLY A FEMALE AND IDENTIFIES AS A WOMAN comes up saying "I use they/them" they're just so obviously one of those people that make shit up just to not be straight/cis/white. Like goddamn these people are like "I feel like a woman but sometimes I like to wear pants and have short hair WHOOPS GUESS I'M ALSO A BOY SOMETIMES"

Fucking Christ, man.

Handstab1 was his left hand, supposedly an accident, while handstab2 was his right hand, after someone criticized his drawing of a fat girl.

number 2

Of all the demographics to pander to, he chooses Tumblr. He's like a woman in an abusive relationship.

They bring in the money.

The problem is, if he would drawn her really fat with blubber rolls, he would have been shit on for making fat women look bad.

>They bring in the money.

His fanbase didn't start on Tumblr, he had a huge amount of fans from all over the internet. Go to any forum and there'll be people who remember QC, the webcomic they used to read.

I can't decide whether he went SJW because he thought it would keep him relevant, or because his social circle shamed him to do it.

That refers to the the anus of a male too weak and/or effeminate to ever penetrate.

This is significantly funnier than the original.