BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5bxrwr/2016_election_day_returns_megathread_935pm_est/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ive honestly never been this happy in years
im on the verge of tears

Am I allowed to start believing?

>Sup Forums actually thinks trump is going to win
Happens like this every time. Republican candidate looks like he's getting a good start but a few hours later the tables turn and suddenly a Democrat victory comes out of nowhere. It'll happen again. Screenshot this.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

SIEG HEIL DONALD IS THE NEW FÜHER
SIEG HEIL!
SIEG HEIL!
SIEG HEIL!

If this happens, I'll literally praise God in Heaven every night.

Keep abortions though.

"Welp time to scamper off to Canada or [INSERT OVERWHELMINGLY WHITE COUNTRY]."

please send the link.
I have to go there and laugh at their faces

The fact that you are willing to keep abortions shows that you are a liberal at heart.

Reddit is against voter ID laws yet you need to prove you voted with a sticker in order to get one of those "I voted" tags. That really activated my almonds.

>screen name is makeupeverything

literally what they're doing with this much fear mongering holy shit

>Keep abortions though.
C U C K
U
C
K

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5bxrwr/2016_election_day_returns_megathread_935pm_est/

I shall but only to post it in "Those who were wrong." threads.

They'll all die in the winter.

Son, i dont care if the bitch wants to stick an egg beater up her snatch and turn the baby into a milkshake. Just call it what it is, killing a child, and make the cunt pay for it herself.

Theres literally nothing wrong with abortions. Fetuses arent human and dont have nor deserve rights.

Thanks. This post will go into the collage of assblasted libs once confirmed trumpo administration

>There's literally nothing wrong with niggers having abortions. Niggers aren't human and don't have nor deserve rights.
fixed

It's true, though. The votes for big districts always take longer to count so they always come in late but they're almost always very large and Democrat-dominated territory. Just wait and see. Virginia should be flipping soon, despite Sup Forums preemptively declaring victory for Trump there.

capped

At nine months?

>massive leak of evidence Hillary and her Soros funded leftist-bullshit-banker-backers worship Moloch and part of a death-cult which engages in pedo-parties
>owl symbolism all over planned parenthood
>probably selling fetuses to the death cult
>nothing wrong with abortion
I hope to fucking God hard evidence comes out and these people are burned at the stake.
>the tears of "MUH RIGHTS" shitlibs will be glorious

I wanted to ask for a good place to watch liberal tears, but my god, it seems I don't need to go anywhere

THIS
H
I
S

Once urban votes are accounted for, Hillary will win in a landslide.

On one hand I hope this shit isn't true so that means no kids actually suffered, but on the other I hope it is so this exposed Satanism will be a HUGE revival of Christianity.

Constantinople here we come baby

Abortions keep your black population in check you ignoramus.
If it wasn't for abortions, the black population would have overtaken every other minority forever.

Nigeria needs abortions introduced.

>not Kek

No, we need to stop foreign aid

>Women won't be allowed to sacrifice innocent lives
Moloch must be pissed!

Sounds like the American Dream is about to be a reality.

FEELS SO GOOD

OOOOOHHHHH NOOOO

THAT SUCKS

Although i am not American, those all sound pretty nice.

Sup Forums ARE THE NEW 1%

LMFAOOOOO

The nigger population will soar.

Anti-abortion is pro-black, nigger.

how is any of that bad?

if you don't like it get out

It ain't over.

Peoples Pundit guy is flipping out that Broward hasn't released all its votes.

That's the old Philadelphia trick - hold the votes until you know exactly how many you need to win, and then release a little bit more.

It doesn't matter who votes. What matters is who counts the votes.

>How's it feel America

Wisconsin got its purple drank red lean on!

2016 is truly the best year ever