My local libary has put their YA and Adult Graphic novels in the corner where the cushions are...

My local libary has put their YA and Adult Graphic novels in the corner where the cushions are. How long do you think it will be until a parent moans about their kid picking up something like Saga?

Not very long, and it will be hilarious.

The kids books are all around that book. It's just in the left corner. When it was in the other place the Adult books was at the bottom.

depends on where you are.

Isn't this the comic where the tv head guy jerks off in full view?

Why do you search for things to be upset about?

There's
>Close up of a TV woman giving birth
>Huge swollen ogre balls
>Dragon sucking its own dick
>TV Man jerking off
>Pregnant sex
>Tranny full frontal
And so on.

Are you aware how many young adult novels feature explicit and detailed descriptions of sex? It's nothing new for the genre.

The YA/adult graphic novels were next to YA but they stuck tables in that room so the graphic novels are on the left side of the kids bit next to the kids graphic novels.

>Dragon sucking its own dick

Loved that thread.

saga is shite, maybe they'll be more worried about their kid having taste.

Why do people hate this comic so much?

All I know about it is it has a lot of breastfeeding and the Abortion Town thing.

We used to like it, then it got popular

>How long do you think it will be until a parent moans about their kid picking up something like Saga?

5 minutes.

But don't worry, institutions no longer censor things the moment some self-righteous right-winger gets offended. Now they only do it when self-righteous left-wingers get offended.

No, it genuinely got worse. The supporting cast used to carry the comic despite the terrible leads, but now it just reads as if BKV realized that and decided to ruin it.

Prince robot gay sex images will have the PTA in a tussle.

It's the Naruto of Sup Forums.
Basically, the series got worse in time, its popularity makes it a bait for newfags, and BKV is an author whose dick gets sucked pretty much everywhere except on Sup Forums.

Saga definitely does not qualify as Young Adult

Young adult means like 13-18

It lasted too long. BKV only has so many tricks and people got sick of them after about 3 volumes.

Remember when we thought he was telling the person who shot him to suck his dick but it turns out he likes dick?

Both the author and the artist.

But yeah I liked Saga when it came out. Then better sci-fi comics came out and Saga got much worse. It is useful as a pleb litmus test, like if somebody says Saga is their favorite comic they guaranteed don't read that much. I still think Ex Machina is BKV's best comic.

yes, but when you show pictures it suddenly seems to be a big deal. This is why comics are the most censored medium.

YA books get away with whatever they want because "at least those damn kids are reading SOMETHING."

And even then, most YA novels dont reach saga levels of adult content.

Not too long, I imagine

haha, that's basically how i ended up seeing Heavy Metal when i was 8. it was in the "cartoons" section.