We all know Catwoman and Batman getting married isn't going to last, since status quo is God...

We all know Catwoman and Batman getting married isn't going to last, since status quo is God. But should DC launch a new Batman book that was basically a rehash of Spider-Man: renew your vows, with a major time skip and focus on Helena as a teen Robin, Bruce and Selina as older couple semi-retired, where Helena's interacting with older Damian (now Batman) and the rest of the extended Bat-family? Sort of Legends of the Dark Knight type of what if Bat-family anthology book set in the alt. future, jumping around different time periods chronicling the decades.

That actually sounds kind of cool. Especially if you don't have Bruce be much older than Dick.

So Bruce at around fifty (placing his current in canon age at 35 or so); Selina basically the same give to take a year or two; Dick in his early-to-mid forties; Jason at late thirties; Tim 35; Damian at 28 or so; Gordon is retired; Renee Montoya is the new Comissioner; Alfred is also retired and now it's Bruce taking care of him to a certain extent. But Bruce still suits up occasionally to help out Damian and Helena, but more acts kind of like he does in Batman Beyond.

I'd actually read the fuck out of a series like that.

Batman don't need sluts.

But he himself is one.

He also raised one

Then explain Dick.

Yes.

If there's a part where Bruce asks Selena about her same-sexcapades, sure.

>status quo is God

Damian disproves that. For the longest time, the Talia baby wasn't canon. So I hope this leads to main Earth Helena and she sticks.

>Catwoman and Batman getting married isn't going to last, since status quo is God.

Bat comics change the status quo all the time

>In the Damian Batman 666 future
>Helena has become the old, gruff police commissioner in the aftermath of Gotham getting basically nuked and rebuilt into Neo-Gotham.
>Damian is now crippled, grumpy old Man Wayne.
>Terry is now bullied by Wayne siblings from both sides of the aisle to be a better Batman Beyond.
>Max is actually Duke's grand-daughter.

You mean the Sirens joy time?

>status quo is god
Except DC is printing money with Superman/Lois/Jon. Also Super Sons.

>Damian disproves that.
As does every Robin after Dick, The Killing Joke, Cass, and Steph

Super Sons/Tomasi's Superman are both doing relatively well, but I wouldn't call it "printing money"

Jason replacing Dick and Tim replacing Jason was enforcing status quo, in a way. Also Dickbats and Damian. "Batman and Robin will never die."

>Jason replacing Dick and Tim replacing Jason was enforcing status quo, in a way
Yeah but Dick leaving to be Nightwing and them killing off Jason weren't.

>Status quo is God

This is much more a Marvel thing than a DC thing.
If enough people like the Bruce x Selina marriage and it sticks around long enough, it'll just become the new status quo, just like Superman and Lois being married did all those years ago, to the point that Nu52 Superman took a reader hit when they tried to break it off.

Enough normies already associate Catwoman as Batman's main love interest. A new reader opening up a Bat book for the first time and finding out that Batman and Catwoman are married is an easy enough pill to swallow, and most longtime readers know that there is plenty of media available featuring a single bachelor Batman, and that DC will keep making stand alone content that gives them that Batman, so breaking up the marriage would be pointless if that was the only reason, and if any woman should tie the knot with Bruce, it's Selina. Taliafags not included.
Even if he's married, Bruce is still going to be a broody asshole most of the time. He'll just have another outlet for tenderness.
And there are plenty of other women to throw into the spotlight if you want to write a woman being a slutty sexpot femme fatale, and Selina can still be a fun and sexy wife.

>And there are plenty of other women to throw into the spotlight if you want to write a woman being a slutty sexpot femme fatale

Finally Poison Ivy's time to shine is coming!

why is bruce proposing to tim drake in drag?

What if I'm a Silverfag?

Go to bed, Grandpa

I want a stand alone comic where Selina cockteases a rookie cop instead. a soft femdom adult romance comic

>Bruce taking care of Alfred
Omg my heart

I hope BatDamien is a lot less of a cunt. Like being the only Robin to have a happy Mom and Dad made him turn out just a little kinder, still vicious and ruthless as ever but with a softer spot.

I’d especially love if he took one look at baby Helena and was like pic related

Idk why that’s so funny but I’m picturing Ivy like Ol’ Gil who just got a lucky break

>happy Mom and Dad

They've actually made Superman popular again, that's basically is printing money in conparison to the last decade.

>status quo is God
Only with certain aspects. Clark is Superman, Bruce is Batman, Clark fucks Lois, that's all I can think of. Everything else is in flux

In case you haven't noticed, "BatCat" is the new status quo, just like Superfamily. Which to be honest, I welcome it. It seems like a good number of people against this are shippingfags who either support Talia, or worse yet, Wonder Woman bullshit who ignore character progression

What about a teenage Damian and his imouto?

Wonder Woman needs her own senpai desu

Yes, absolutely.

Her one true love is Elmer Fudd.

Which Robin do you think will fuck Selina without Bruce knowing? Will she swallow?

Then explain this.

There is no real such thing as new status quo. It's just bullshit they make before they go back to how things were before. It's just like when said SM/WW is the new status quo and then retconned it harder than anything 4 years later. Batman staus quo with catwoman is them being fuckbuddies this won't last and I even doubt it will last as long as shitty SM/WW did. But dumb shippers like yourself will learn soon enough.

See

I fear for the eventual "I don't think you are real" arc

Superman being a family is in lined with his character. Batman being married to a criminal isn't. It's not really shaking things up very much. Superman had other superpowerred family like Kara. Batman never been married longer than few pages in a comic. Just give up shipperfag.

Explain Earth 2 and Helena Wayne then

>there can never be a change in the status quo

Mutiverse is not main continuity, shipperfag
Yeah Because Batman never had a robin that was considered his son before. Just stop.

Status quo is malleable and based entirely on what fans enjoy. Bucky didn't used to be the Winter Soldier.

Batman never had a biological son.

Batman having a son is way more of a change in status quo than "Batman and Catwoman are a couple" (literally his most important love interest).

But they still got married and had a daughter, haha

>tfw no actual Batfamily ongoing starring Damien, Bruce Jr., and Helena

This please.

It's going to last as long as King is in DC so at least 5 years.

Probably more if he's the DC Bendis.

Not really because the other robins were treated very much like a father son realtionship. Having one actually be blood related does not really change anything. Fucking Batman almost quit after Jason death which is still brought up as a major defining thing about Bruce's character.
Not a status quo change if the change is in a universe that has no barring on the main continuity, shipperfag.

Clearly, what we need is an anthology of what-ifs as we see the many possible futures of different people that Bruce would proposed to/married. That way, he can be a multiversal slut and we get more shipping fuel.

Instead of marrying Batman, she'll decide she's a strong woman who don't need no man then fall in love with an angry, man-hating black lesbian and gain 300 lbs, dye her hair purple, and she'll become a DailyKos member named KittySocJus.

Will this lead to the next mega-crisis where the many different children of Batman from across the multiverse, band together to save the multiverse from the children that came from a world where Bruce had fucked fem-Darkseid?

>Having one actually be blood related does not really change anything.
Reading Morrison's run really made me feel like he was working out some issues he had with his dad and has a pretty low opinion of the validity of relationships between parents and adoptive children compared to bio children.

Not a slut. Just a based alpha. Can't help it if every woman, guy, hero, and villain wants to fuck him.

Who the hell DOESN'T want to hit this?

Superman isnt popular outside of comics.