I will never forgive Nolan for completely wasting the Scarecrow like he did. He stole the show, but what did he have...

I will never forgive Nolan for completely wasting the Scarecrow like he did. He stole the show, but what did he have, less than 10 minutes of screentime?
Crane could easily carried the movie as the main villain, but it almost seemed like Nolan wanted him out of the way as soon as possible and the way he was defeated was a fucking joke. It almost feels like Nolan found his character too silly or something.
The fact that he even cameos later on could just be chalked up to cillian murphy being real life friends with him.

Get a life, virgin.

where do you think we are?

I'm in Sup Forums.

Clearly you think you're in Whinesville, population: You.

?

ebin

All three movies are bad. The third one is shit icing on the cake.

Go to bed, Nolan.

But, you are

>P-please take my circlejerk thread seriously
>P-p-please just agree with me in hating a 12 year-old movie that n-nobody gives a shit a-about anymore
>Please j-just let me have this, my mommy's made at me pooping the bed again and I'm not getting any more tendies for a week. I need my opinion to be v-validated. Please just let me have this.

if Ras hadn't come back, the rest of the movie wouldn't have tied back to Batman's origin at all, which would've made the whole movie worse

also defeating Scarecrow gave Batman a big win and gave him legitimacy as a hero which made him seem more like Batman

we wouldn't have gotten nearly the amount of villains as we did if each one had their own movie to dominate, for better or worse

Upvoted

ebin

he was defeated by a woman with a taser, not battyman

also, even when batman did beat him before, that was such a stupid scene that made scarecrow look like an idiot.
He hides in the shadows for a minute while batman beats his goons and then launches his plan: to punch batman in the head.
Of course, he gets curb-stomped.

Does anyone but women/gays who masturbate to Cillian Murphy even care about that partiicular version Scarecrow? He was easily the most boring villain out of all Nolanverse characters.
And go fucking watch Red Eye instead if you're after what I said.

He had some great lines.
>Not my diagnosis!
>Death... by exile!

why so serious buddy?

Life as a Scarecrow fan is suffering. Noone wants to take the character seriously or to the potential he should has. Writting Batman to easy immune to his fear is poor writting every time. Especially when Batman is a man with so much to fear, especially with his now extended family cast.

Compared to Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, and Justice League, the Nolan movies are extremely high quality and entertaining.
Compare Nolan's Scarecrow to the retarded, nonstop God metaphor spewing, "I have no legitimate motivation for any of what I'm doing but look at how funny and random I am" nu-DC's Lex Luthor.

B-B-B-B-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN.

i actually loved how he was a real recurring villain, always showing up on all three of his movies doing something stupid and trying to ruin someone's day

>Life as a Scarecrow fan is suffering.

I picked up the Scarecrow Tales and Arkham Asylum: Scarecrow trades a while back, which are supposed to be anthologies collecting "The Best Of" in regards to the Scarecrow.

I think "Fear for Sale" is the only good Scarecrow story ever written. All the other stories in those collections are total trash. I think the only reason I like the Scarecrow is because his Batman the Animated Series episodes were good and he has a cool concept that's never utilized well, at least in the comics.

No, brainlet, he tried to spray batman but he twisted his arm away. watch it again

Scarecrow was memorable as a side villian in the Nolan films, he doesn't NEED to be the main antagonist.

He got a decent role in the first Arkham game, and got to be the major antagonist in Arkham Knight. He's a playable character in Injustice 2.

Scarecrow has had a decent ammount of exposure in media lately.

how is it any worse than the circle jerk threads based on modern movies? any circle jerk thread is cancer. at least this OP has a valid point. Scarecrow was wasted and got his face tazed like a bitch. he's not exactly wrong. at least it's a legitimate criticism instead of 'QUIPS LMAO'