The amazing world of Gumball

What did Nicole mean by this? Why did she draw all those hearts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17444049/The_Amazing_World_of_Gumball_Season_1_-_5_(720p)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does this show ever get good? I watched the first like 20 episodes and since I'm not 10 years old I'm getting bored. People mention it with Adventure Time, Gravity Falls etc but it sucks.

The first season is pretty meh but S2 and S3 are great

Gumball

>bumping without an image
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'LL GET YOU user

I don't get it

Gumball told her to put "Whatever" on his sandwich iirc

S4 isn't bad either. S5 is worse though

People watch it for the cat mom and the crossdressing cat boy.

but he's a cat???
or is it a plot device to show how uncomfortable darwin feels around him eating fish?

Darwin is a nigger. He doesn't care about his "people"

Ok

new episode when?

Loved to watch the show until gumball and penny got each other, no reason to keep watching after that.

>filename
I don't get it

She's holding the cover but had to crop it.

THIS answer your question?

>he doesn't think seeing a relationship develop and be maintained is more interesting than seeing the will they won't they trope as if there is nothing after that first kiss.

Thats why your girlfriend left you user.

Joke's on you, I left her.

>Gumball and Penny

Boring ship tbqh

>condiment separate
Based Mom

>What did Nicole mean by this? Why did she draw all those hearts?
Just that she loves her son. You're trying to read too much into it.

>Penny turned into irrelevant background after S3
>developed "relationship"

Is that gray lettuce?

She should think about other things

Kek

I haven't watched this show. Does the mama cat favor her birth son over the gay fish?

'course she does. They're lovers.

Darwin barely interacts with Nicole or Richard. He is Gumball's shadow

This is what the ideal Amazing World looks like

It needs Anais. She can be Gumball's best friend

fuck no. Everybody else but Nicole and Gumball are dead.

Even the school kids? But then again, nearly all of them are worthless to begin with, so it isn't much of a loss.

>Adventure Time
oh, you mean the show that was written with no real answers to the questions the audience wanted to know, so the show lost it's "wew mathmatically random xdddd" appeal and the fans dwindle to a handful of faggots on their knees praying for an answer, only to supposedly get none and the show ended?

Yeah, good show

Gravitty Falls is fuckin hilarious tho. Only show I've watched that I've been like "yo, dipper should fuck his sister"

I wish the show was still going cause the pinecest fandom puts out good shit

>mfw diamonds evrytym

Is the fish supposed to have been adopted into the family? Do they ever talk about this?

>I hate cartoons
Why are you here?

episodes The Origins Part One and Two

Yes, spoilers for Season 4
[spoiledr]When Gumball was a toddler, his father bought Darwin out of a creepy van

I messed it up.

>making a generalization instead of offering counter-points

because I like to pick things apart and find answers and deeper meanings in things. I watched so many seasons of Adventure Time only to slowly forget about it due to it's lack of any kind of creativity.

Just because a show is animated doesn't make it creative. It's what you do with the animation that makes something truly great and Pendleton Ward didn't have anything but a post-apocalyptic world to offer and a large arrangement of shallow characters we never get to know.

S-Source..?

It means she wants to fuck her son.

Clearly.

>instead of offering counter-points
Your "points" were a vage generalization instead of a real critique. You can shit on every media ever that way.

If you have an argument, shitpost it then. I'm not the kind of user to shit on something just to shit. If you think it's a good show, explain to me why. It could offer me some insight to the true genius behind the show. You will have shared your enjoyment with another person, which is why I come to this board. I like finding random shit I have yet to enjoy based on the faggoty posts on a korean golf ball washing forum

I'm allowing you the opportunity to change my mind, the only requirement being a well formulated, logical statement.

Shall you seize it? Or shall you let supposed ignorance impede the untapped joy you believe Adventure Time has to offer everyone?

Thanks mods

When the idiots stop running into the gunfire.
So never.

>because I like to pick things apart and find answers and deeper meanings in things

hmm, it is my professional opinion that you have a case of the 'tism

>His mom never added hearts to the notes she left for him
what a faggot

>his mom left him notes
f-faggot

Darwin is basically a pet. I call him Gumballs service fish.

I like Richard!

You don't deserve those trips, just like Richard doesn't deserve Nicole

?deenS

t. Gumball

It's easier to enjoy good cartoons if you don't have shit taste, user.

i tried it but it surprisingly didnt catch me at all.
only episodes that i found good was THE CONSOLE and the 2 parter THE ORIGIN

in an episode where the family turn human, he literally becomes the family dog so yes.

Apparently the rest of the seasons are funnier than 1 but I never got into them either. 1 did look really nice stylistically but that's just beating a dead horse at this point.

do we have download links anymore? I miss the days of the mega links in every thread.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17444049/The_Amazing_World_of_Gumball_Season_1_-_5_(720p)

don't necrobump

this desu senpai

hugely appreciated, but we're definitely past s05e30 at this point, and I'm at a loss for where to find the rips