WHY IS BEING A DC FAN SO SUFFERING?!

WHY IS BEING A DC FAN SO SUFFERING?!

Being a fan in general is suffering which is why it's better to be casual.

you like shit

DC is suffering?

Because you're a Sup Forums retard who doesn't read?

This, the more invested you are the more you can be hurt by it.

>reading 2010's garbage

Because you put more stock in movies to fulfill your brand loyalty than good stories

Pain and gain. You gotta work hard to get that body you want. Can't just like around and be a fatass.

What suffering exactly? They have decent comics, games and cartoons to fall back on. Actually being a Marvel fans sucks more. Sure they got their movies but that's only 2 hours of their lives twice of year. DC actually have more shit worth caring about. I rather have mediocre movies and decent anything else than have the opposite. But maybe you're just a casual that only watches comicbook movies and that's you care so much.

Being a fan of the big 2 is very suffering. Especially when they ruin your waifu, more and more times. FUCK YOU MARVEL.

The fuck are you talking about? Their books are fine. Fuck capeshit nonsense

>They have decent comics, games and cartoons to fall back on. Actually being a Marvel fans sucks more. Sure they got their movies but that's only 2 hours of their lives twice of year. DC actually have more shit worth caring about.
the delusions of a DChump

>Being a fan of a company

What's suffering about it? We just had a great movie release in theaters, Rebirth is annihilation Marvel and MvCI is laughably bad compared to Injustice 2.

It's not. Being a fan of the movies might be. But if you actually think being a DC fan is suffering then you don't actually read the comics, as they are in an alright place. Certainly in a better place than Marvel's.

As if Company War shit mattered.

This, fuck organized groups of profiteers entirely.

Explain how it's wrong.

DC comics are shit, the only DC cartoon is TTG, the only DC game was Injustice 2 and that was in no way "Decent" to the point where they have to use characters like Hellboy and TMNT to sell the fucking thing. Being a Marvel fan is AWESOME. There's at least 3 Marvel movies a year now this year alone had like 7, there are tons of great games like MvCI and Lego Super Heroes 2 and Spiderman's right around the corner, as well as amazing tv shows like Agents of SHIELD, Runaways, and the Netflix shows

>the only DC cartoon is TTG
Stopped reading right there. But by all means, continue wasting your life sucking company cock.

Because you have a persecution complex?

Only if you're a braindead moviefag

Because your company is desperately trying to play catch up with mine and basically repeats stuff that was hot two years ago when it should be doing its own thing.

Your comics are still better.

>your
>mine

He says "mine" because he is being employed by them to shill

The trick is to not care about anything DC related but the comics and the cartoons which are all fucking great while now.

The trick for Mavel, funny enough, is the opposite and you should only care about their live action stuff because everything else is shit.

Or maybe you should take everything on an individual basis instead of worrying about which company published it

I do though? I love both Marvel and DC but DC comics have been at their strongest in the last 15 years lately and Marvel has made a ton of really good live action TV shows I enjoy.
On the flip side I didn't care for any of the recent DC movies and while I still follow a few Marvel comics, they've been very weak across the whole board lately.

I mispoke about DC tv shows being worthless though, I like Gotham quite a bit and even though i'm behind I do plan on catching up with Supergirl and Flash at some point, maybe Arrow as well if it got better after the really awful season 3

Fucking this except for the comics part

>except for the comics part

>not that user but
the only ongoing dc cartoon
the web and tv non-Sup Forums series aren't even worth it

there's obviously more videogames too, but the last one in a bog while is that shitty fighting game

>the only ongoing dc cartoon
Still wrong.

This,
Marvel is being shit since some time ago. I hate Marvel being no more just than a brand of a monster that is Disney with several movies without drama, Animation for preschool kids, Television for the edgelords and Comics with more 'representation' than characters

>my company
How pathetic can you be?

Come on man, yeah the DC movies are awful but their comics have been great.
The new Batman else world (not white knight the one based on Secret Identity) was better than anything Marvel has put out for a least a decade.
Justice League Action is fun though. I never thought i'd see fucking Swampy and Constantine in a kids show

As of 2017
>Marvel is for movies
>D.C. Is for comics and shows

D.C. Is king
Marvel is getting to friendly with the females these days in regards to comics

which one so i can start watching, faggot.

if it's bad i'll find you and rape you to death

It was the opposite for a while. The DCAU shat all over Marvel's attempts at cartoons. The Dark Knight was better than every comic book movie before it. It's just balancing out, mostly because DC was impatient building up their universe.

>Marvel has delicious lolis
>DC has skinny whores

What is that bottom right TV show?

>delicious lolis
Lmao, kneel to grandma Hela

>being fan of anything
Just why?

Because you don’t read comics. Being a Marvel fan is the true suffering, which is why I exclusively re-read silver and bronze age stories by them these days.

Is it? I've been reading through the Golden Age and loving it.

This meme is as retarded as the "Marvel is humans trying to be gods, DC is gods trying to be humans" bullshit

>Marvel is getting to friendly with the females these days in regards to comics
Oh this makes sense, this person doesn't read comics and just shitposts about politics

On the whole you have a far shorter span in which Marvel's output is more good than trite. Both companies fail to manage a strong lineup these days, but most of Timely and a lot of Atlas is an absolute pain to read.

Because you're just a Sup Forums fag