ITT: Out of context panels

ITT: Out of context panels

Other urls found in this thread:

recalledcomics.com/Wolverine131Recalled.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this, an out of context panel for ants?

I don't think even context can help this

considering the actual context, and complete retardation of that particular version, this is an improvement.

can it be a page?

I actually know the context of this.

Those were made by Delirium, who herself is pretty much 'out of context' the person.

>He's got a gun!
He's got TWO guns you blind fuck!

Question - wouldnt batman with guns be way more effective than regular batman? he could tranq dart every thug in a room in a fraction of the time it takes to beat them up

The whole Batman Odyssey story could fit in here.

I thought Bruce made sure to know he was good with guns, just so he knew how they worked and how he could work against them.

I always assumed he was an expert marksmen on the level of Deadshot or Deathstroke.

more

>he could tranq dart every thug in a room in a fraction of the time it takes to beat them up

You apparently don't know how fast batman is.
And that batman actually enjoys punching people

He is a master marksmen, he has tons of guns. And a lab to test guns. But he isnt as good as deadshot or deathstroke with guns, when it comes to trowing knifes he is as good as green arrow is with his bow or Boomerang is with his boomerangs (not countring silver age boom, since he was more or less a meme).

>Implying ti makes any more sense in context

You'd be correct.

Doesn't Batman's backstory in the original comics include becoming a master of everything? That would include guns.

Absolute must.

No context can save this one.

All it takes is trang darting one dude with a heart condition, or having an allergic reaction, and the whole "I don't kill!" thing goes completely out the window

Namor, you dumb ass...should've gotten rid of the air instead.

And punching them until their brain hemorrhages is so much safer?

was not there an event recently about all the people batman and injured or disfigured?

Is this what anarchists actually believe? Because this all sounds like complete Anarcho-primitivist bullshit

Sabretooth is Jewish?

nah it was a printing or mistake by the letterer or something if I remember correctly.

Jeffery is a wise man.

What mistake leads you to right a slur without, at the very least, turning around and asking "are you sure?"

Did Sabretooth get that idea from Wade or vice versa?

Is it me or are those 1911s fucking huge

>No more Infinity Gems for you sir, oh no, that's for sure.

Ah, the master detective in action.

>world's greatest detective.

I mean, it's not exactly a complicated thing to come up with

No, it's just what some writer thought would be somewhat unique motivation for the villain of their story. REAL anarchism is whatever makes you think yourself as an anarchist and makes you want to make other people think themselves as anarchists as well.

I just looked it up again to try and remember all the details and apparently it had to do with the editor replacing the word "assassin" in the writer's script with "killer" before faxing it to the letterer. Then thanks to the fax not coming through clear, the letterer interpreted the replaced word to be "kike", which he was supposedly unaware was a slur. The editor also didn't have a chance to proofread it before sending it too print.

recalledcomics.com/Wolverine131Recalled.php

part 2

The Spider-man Slott dares not to write

can we please have an entire book of Sabretooth fucking with wolverine looney tunes style.

>Mother.
It's this bubble that has me confused.

This came afterwards when Creed was inverted hero. Basically Deadpool used his own idea against him for giggles.

It's Batman Odyssey; context isn't going to help much.

World's Greatest Detective

>coyote finally beats the roadrunner.jpg

Forever my favorite

I think imma need the context of dis one

It's definitely what Anarky believes

No context can save this one.

>Your logic has defeated me!
My sides are on orbit there

>No Clark, you can't borrow my pirate ship
wat

I keep thinking the "mother" is Danzig just being in the crowd for some reason.

I actually mistook the megaphone for a bottle of booze and had a laugh imagining Batman stumbling around the slums of Gotham drunkenly shouting for Joker.

Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?

Supes was merely pretending to be satan to fool evil aliens and used his horns to smuggle his army of mini-supermen through their X-ray shields

Is he supposed to be a anarchist or a Republican. Bleating about non producers.

>[whistling intensifies]

Same.

He's a 16-year old

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

>When Injustice GA finally has enough of this bullshit.

And what about the people with asthma who get caught by bat-smoke bombs, or people with bad backs and injured necks who get hit by a karate chop straight to it?

In most of his back stories he is trained by deadshot on everything there is to know about fire arms. So yea, pretty much mastered.

>Hal eyeing the cashier girl

He really likes talking to his dog.
Wait is the reason evil masterminds always have a cat or some strange pet is so that they have something other than the protag to talk about their grand schemes to?

In the final panel, Sabertooth, needs to say 'Beep. Beep." for this page to be perfect.

That's and edit though, the last boy wasn't as tall in the original

I would legitimately read a series like this.

Batman is as good at one thing he spends a bit of time on as a world class expert who dedicates his life to marksmanship? That's pretty retarded

>retardation
soyboy detected
Ult Cap was based

I think it might be from one of those stories where Batman gets turned in to a vampire

Correct on the first half, that Bruce knows how to use guns, in part so he can properly deal with them.

Anybody seen Richie?