”Let’s combine the worst aspects of Star Wars, Naruto, and Final Fantasy!”

>”Let’s combine the worst aspects of Star Wars, Naruto, and Final Fantasy!”

And I love it.

Don't forget shit designs. Nomura is shit at it. Only ff7 has ok designs by him.

so many fucking zippers and belts

Manual reminder that Nomura purposefully adds more zippers and belts so the people who complain about them will get angry.

It’s truly amazing. KH is the literal personification of fanboy autism.

Works pretty well actually.

when the fuck is KH3 going to come out

>Anticpating a Square Enix game

Silly user. You don’t expect their games, you forget about them until you see one in a display case while you’re out shopping and then you buy it.

According to the most recent trailer, 2018. I doubt they'll let Nomura take ten years on a game again, so even if it gets delayed I'd say early 2019 at the very latest.

I’m replaying 3D on PS4 and I’m having flashbacks to how much I hated the game the first time I played it on 3DS.

It’s like a hodge podge of everything wrong with the series.

I'm still sad that the Hunchback world was wasted on it. It deserved a home console appearance.

ffx is kind of a mess as far as designs go but a few characters actually have pretty solid ones

Too bad they tend to be the poorly written ones.

Fuck you OP. My girlfriend would have killed herself in her teens if not for Kingdom Hearts.

could Aku Ankka beat Dr Strange?

Kingdom Hearts is a time capsule of the early 2000s.
It takes me back to being in highschool reading shitty fanfiction and listening to Blink-182, both in the plot and how cringeworthy it is.
What's not to love ?

He designed Shadow, didn't he?
Granted, he's just a ninja, so the most interesting thing about Shadow is his dog.

>”Let’s combine the best aspects of Star Wars, Naruto, and Final Fantasy!”

>buying games physically

That never happens honestly

>Lucas’ Jedi destiny chosen one wanking bullshit was the best part of Star Wars

>Naruto
Wait. Pre-timeskip or Post-timeskip?

Why do they have giant shoes in Kingdom Hearts?

Back then the designs were suppose to be a mix of classic Disney designs and Final Fantasy.
The big shows were based on Mickey's shoes. They dropped this when two came around.

Are you serious?

Post. Definitely post.

So basically
>IM PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

I apologize on behalf of OP. we won't insult your girlfriend or her son ever again.

Anyone else dislike the Kingdom Hearts Females? They're not hot and the worst of it? They all have the same personality (except Larxene). All of them are bland dull Nice Girls and that includes the non-clone ones like Skuld and Ava.

Are you sure Skuld and Ava aren't hot? Not to mention Aqua. Come on, dude. You have a point, though.

No, that doesn't apply to that situation at all.

Yeah no. Nomura is a good character designer, unless it's clear he's phoning it in (like in X-2).

Attractiveness comes from personality as well. And Kingdom Heart's women really are lackluster in there. Got to correct myself a bit, Larxene AND Invi are the only ones who aren't bland Nice Girls. And Invi, she truly suffers from having no personality.

haha jokes on her now she's dating a loser

He's making shit character designs on purpose

It's hard to tell if Ava will turn out hot when we see her without a mask.

I just want to play as Kairi

Nah, Nomura actually dresses like that himself IRL. He genuinely seems to have a fetish for belts and zippers.

Though apparently when he was doing the designs for Final Fantasy 10 somebody in the 3D animation studio pissed him off, since he said he designed Lulu's dress that's made entirely of belts to "challenge" the animators. Which is pretty hilariously sadistic if you ask me.

>and somehow make one of the greatest games ever.

KH3 confirmed for pixar world

what world do you want?