I really fucking hope they don´t do a Fist fight between Superman and Manhattan, that would be awful...

I really fucking hope they don´t do a Fist fight between Superman and Manhattan, that would be awful, I would hope they put Captain Atom in the story since he helped create Manhattan.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/2593711/before-they-were-watchmen-the-charlton-comics-characters-who-became-dr-manhattan-ozymandias/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Johns has already said that there won't be.

Oh thank fucking god.

>Captain Atom
Wich one?

If you mean Pax Americana's, i doubt Johns will use him. I'd love to see Superboy Prime appear tho

>Helped create Manhattan

What?

>would hope they put Captain Atom in the story since he helped create Manhattan.

Fuck you, Johns hates captain atom almost as much as Waid. He doesnt deserve to be shat on just to make Manhattan look good.

Yeah, and johns never lies.

mtv.com/news/2593711/before-they-were-watchmen-the-charlton-comics-characters-who-became-dr-manhattan-ozymandias/

Post yfw nu52 Captain Atom was actually Manhattan in disguise

Can you show me where he says that?

No, that's what Superman is

Why is Superman so OP for no reason? Captain Atom is basically the Manhattan of DC.

>This

Superman is Manhattan's fantasy where he can go around and be a hero and everyone loves him.

Are you saying everyone Loves Manhattan? Poeple are afraid of Manhattan, because he´s the only Meta on his universe, people see him as a god or a threat. If anything that´s the only thing they sahre, people fear them.

*sorry, people are afraid of them.

I'm saying the opposite.
Everyone hated him and feared him.

Superman is his way of living a life where everyone loves him instead

Johns hates having any character as powerful as Superman, why do you think Captain Atom job is to explode or be a battery on both waid and johns work? Johns is a firestorm fanboy the guy probably hates adam becuase of that

Oh ok.

It's so sad that Watchmen is now used for this kind of shallow bullshit.

You didn´t show me. Can you show me where he says that, please?

A verified, DC-approved fan loves it! If that doesn't convince you to buy it, I don't know what will!

What will i9s that they don´t do shit just for Fanboy´s entertaiment, Like they´ve done before in other media.

If anything, I did like that they made a new Rorschach, I like that surprise.