Poe Dameron #21 (Wed 29)
Star Wars Adventures #4 (Wed 29)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightspeed_Panthers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>master race

God don't I wish. I'm really sad they didn't use the opportunity of a Stormtrooper protagonist to make the rest of them at least a little more competent

Best mommy coming through!

>not 501st
Why?

>Stormtrooper protagonist
so the protagonist joins the good guys 2 missions in

This does put a smile on my face.

You can pick 1 thing from legends to bring into canon. What do you pick?

Darth Vader #9 preview

>>not 501st
501st suck

That comic looks fucking gay.

Vong or those Raptor aliens.

Vulture droid...you're a fine girl what a good wife you would be!

the famous opera house

black sun and the shadow of the empire

Who else is thoroughly enjoying watching EA dig its own grave?

>"The pay-to-win stuff is there because cosmetics would violate canon!"
>there's cosmetic upgrades hidden in the game's data
They literally can't stop fucking up, and it's glorious.

dont talk about things you have no idea about, user
you're making yourself look foolish

I'm not enjoying it at all because I'd rather be playing good Star Wars games instead of waiting for the EA exclusivity deal to end for the next decade.

>because cosmetics would violate canon!
There are dozens of different patterns of armour, dozens of different patterns of camo, dozens of different patterns of decorations and even if that wasn't enough I guarantee LF would have been happy to help create some period appropriate ones to help out and get some more money back from the game.
EA managed to fuck the entire industry on this one. Its more than a little amazing to watch

JUST

the dark side is like a drug

I see you've watched Jim Sterling and YongYea's retarded videos and you have no clue what you're talking about.

Leave Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums

Only 5 years left, and if the previous 5 years were any indication they won't release anything major until IX is about to hit theaters. Its kind of embarrassing, EA is one of the few publishers widespread enough to do a whole lot of different games with the Star Wars license, and they only made two in 5 years

WE

>nahh guys they're doing fine you don't know what you're talking about they only lost just about half of the market value they gained this year when they should have increased in value from a highly anticipated game from one of the biggest franchises ever coming out
>but no they're totally fine

WUZ

JEDIZ

EA will survive. You're exceptionally naive if you think BF2 will kill them. Cripple them certainly, but at this point I don't think anything short of a full industry wide crash would actually kill them off entirely. Their sports division just makes way too much money for that

14 days and Finnrey fags on suicide watch.

>the dark side is like a drug

No, that's just Pau'ans being Pau'ans.

>2 missions in

i think you mean one mission in

wide audiences wouldn't like playing as the bad guys...

Protip: Dice have never ever said that there would be no customisation; In fact Dennis has been talking about having tons of canon designs to draw from, and how he is excited about the imminent customisation updates. AND there is already customisation options datamined in the game already.

This "EA SAID THERES NO CUSTOMIZATION BECUZ CANON" bullshit is complete intentional misinfo being spread by cancer reddit youtubers like YongYea for cheap clickbait to fool suckers like you.

You can try and move the goalpost to complain about the game or EA in other ways if you like, but you fell for the "no customisation" clickbait like retards.

Do they bang?

>the ol top of the head post

>Only 5 years left
Oh thank god. For once I'm glad that time is marching forward so quickly.

I just want a new Rogue Squadron, doesn't seem like much to ask.

Bigger ask than you think, I think the days of flying combat games are pretty much over. Even Ace Combat is limping along these days

SHIIIIIT

It's almost impressive how their excuses all have more holes than Swiss cheese.

You'll almost certainly get your wish soon enough. At this rate, Disney will probably pull the license and give it to someone who isn't completely retarded. In the meantime, just enjoy the show.

Yeah unfortunately you're right. What I really want is something like X-Wing vs TIE Fighter but that is completely impossible, so I'm willing to settle for Rogue Squadron. Not holding out much hope though.

EA will survive, but you can't deny that they've been damaged pretty big by this debacle.

They gained $7.6 billion in market value this year but because of the Battlefront 2 controversy have lost $3.1 billion of that, when honestly its release should have increased their value

What makes you think?

fucking imps

>misinformation
You realize the person who said that line was the CFO, right? So either way, EA is a bunch of incompetent shitstains who need to stop saying things. This has nothing to do with DICE, dude.

>The spec ops guy said he was so glad to write good, decent, happy people for once while writing Battlefront 2

It will bomb

is there a new Lost Stars today?

>based Grinky delivering great reaction faces even in comic form

payback time

THIS is how it is done.

She really is good with kids, isn't she?

You know, I'm really loving that they're moving beyond beyond just WW2 fighter planes in space and into WW2 bombers in space
Goddammit, I want to be made at him for not bringing some of that Spec Ops talent to the game but I can't be after reading that

not canon remove not-star wars

Never go full chode choker.

Yes.

Next week, I'm afraid

Anyone think Disney should overhaul the first six movies for another Blu release? The only film that actually looks good in Blu is ROTS.

>go full chode choker.
got it

Jason Dry's Warfare guide

All of the maps

I just realized that Snoke was made to look like a HORROR movie character, and he looks like Peter Cushing in this picture

is he really Tarkin?

Perfect, user.

The EA PR idiots frankly need to shut up, but what he said was absofuckinglutly taken out of context so that people could ride the controversy train to the bank for a bit longer.

All the dude said was that they couldn't just drop a bunch of ridiculous palette swaps into the game, like Pink Vader. And yes, when keeping the designs authentic, it absolutely is a struggle to find enough cosmetics to build an overwatch-style cosmetic-only crate system. This is just a fact, there's not really a debate to be had about it. You could do tons of Clone and Rebel designs, and then you hit a wall.

And retards like Jim Sterling decided to make videos claiming that this was an excuse for no cosmetics in the game, and that the cosmetics that have been found in the files are cut content so that EA could focus on a P2W system instead - Completely ignoring that Dice has been saying that theyve been working on tons of canon-appropriate cosmetics for weeks. Yeah, I notice ol' Jim and that faggot YongYea decide to conveniently ignore mentioning anything about how Dice are in fact working on cosmetics which will very likely become the focus of paid lootboxes when they are re-implemented.

It's all about driving up as much controversy as possible to get clicks from gullible people like who actually seems convinced that EA's RP guy was an authority on what or why the customisation in the game is as it is right now.

I think they all look good in the blu rays though

You know technically speaking, Anakin and Palpatine were right in calling the Jedi traitors. Palpatine was a democratically elected official, and once the truth behind him was revealed instead of the Jedi sharing the truth and putting up his position up to scrutiny to the public they instead attempted to arrest him themselves.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightspeed_Panthers

>space Flying Tigers ripping up Imperial squadrons in X-Wings
I want this back.

According to Pablo, Lucasfilm uses EU maps all the time. It's a safe bet to assume all those Legends planets are canon unless they contradict. Most of the planets are being name dropped like crazy.

Help me out, Star Wars fans. This franchise is an iconic institution the world over, and a cornerstone of global secular media. It shaped generations of storytelling, and will continue to be an influential powerhouse for decades upon decades to come.

But it's just so fucking stupid! Seriously, damn near everything about these movies and their spinoff material is really fuckin' dumb. And not just the prequels or the new trilogy, the originals are full of dumb shit.

Is there a way to enjoy these stories without getting caught up on the plot holes and failures in logic? Or do I have to just riff on it in order to have a good time?

The secret cloning project that was abandoned before the Clone Wars.

This is the most retarded thing you could state. Especially since Palpatine was the enemies leader which is a special kind of treason.

Elaborate on you views?

Instead of making sure every knew that though, the Jedi thought it would be a good idea to take matters into there own hands which makes them equally as treasonous.

Is the force like an invisible hand?
like if I force wiped my ass after a shit or force jerked off, should I wash my force hand?

Also could you use the force on touch screen devices?
I get using the force on levers and buttons because you're moving things, but that doesn't happen with a touch screen

I really want the entire Ciutric campaign as well as reconquest Rim to become canon again. Screed, Dodonna and Hurst fucking CIS scum is a dream.

He's got a good point actually. If the Jedi had reason to believe Palpatine was a Sith Lord, they should have presented their evidence to the Senate, not gone charging and thinking with their sabers
They're nowhere near equally as treasonous, but it was definitely a poor way to approach the situation. But the idea that the Jedi just didn't 'get' politics is kind of a repeated flaw in the PT

No, they're legally allowed to do that. It was just dangerous to do at that time.