Does anybody remember this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/25942/Commission-The-Big-Squeeze
youtube.com/watch?v=NRHVzbJVx8I&index=354&list=LLkGd0mk8SqLAbM4r8rRDisQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup.

The movie was the tits.

Yep I remember it, what a great show, also Nikki is the best girl. I would love to finger her

I remember not really liking it.

I just realize all the girls are white and two of the guys are black. What did they mean by this?

And this guy, he was the best, how many kids cartoons have stoners as a protagonist?

No, but I saw those clips of the blond guy saying a lot of gay innuendo.

Oh yeahh, like this one, I thought it was hilarious since they made a reference to that movie

Hell yeah this show made me dream of having a life like this a teen...and then came reality and it was the complete opposite. Was bullshit.

I still remember when this premiered on Nickelodeon. It was a weird choice for Nick at that time. Glad CN got it.

kek

Yes, it actually wasn’t all that horrible as I thought it would be at the time, and it would definitely be a breath of fresh compared to CN’s upcoming lineup.

Everybody have a different teenage life, but I could relate to a lot of things that happened in that show, that's why I like it so much

Now the big question:

Does anybody ever liked Caitlyn, even just a bit?

PD: I did not

Actual fucking garbage.

Like all Canadian cartoons.

I never realized she was Chinese until I heard her last name.

Yeah. me neither I mean I did saw her skin tone was a bit different, but I would never guess it was because she was Asian lol

Different tastes man, I enjoyed a lot Canadian shows like Total Drama, Ed, Edd n Eddy (It was Canadian-American), Totally Spies, What's with Andy, etc.

All those shows were awesome, but to be honest I did find them a bit more "mature" and I guess that's why a lot of people didn't like it

I enjoyed them and I'm not even Canadian

Total Drama and Totally Spies! are even worse than 6teen.
The Eds are not Canadian.

WWA is good in the first season... because it's written by Americans. Sigh.

Remember that episode where a gay cowboy tries to buy a date with Jonsey?

>Wong
>White

>Garcia
>Black

You have shit taste.
She was an awful person that became the best person in that group.
Also it was kinda funny to see how good she got at her job at the lemon.

As I said it depends on what things do you like, both Total Drama and Totally Spies were huge, so it must mean something, no?

WWA was based on a book series written by an Australian. The show is Canadian you like it or not.

And for the Eds, as I said it is a Canadian-American show.

Don't get me wrong, Americans make good cartoons, but that doesn't mean Canadian cartoons sucks.

>the Ed's aren't canadian

She could be lovely soemetimes, but most of the episodes she was an awful person.

In which episode did she became or start becoming one of the best persons in the group?

The show was created by Danny Antonucci, and yeah he is Canadian.

Yeah and he almost got it lol

Non-Lewd Answer: Yes, and watching this show after having similar experiences and relationships as them only made it better.

Lewd Answer: Nikki makes the best farts I've heard in cartoons

>popularity equals quality
>using Wikipedia as a source

I know WWA is Canadian, dumbass. I'm saying all the best episodes were written by Americans.
And season 2 and especially 3, which were far more Canadian, were disastrous.

Jude was my waifu

I remember watching it because the blonde and goth chick were hot.

Guys thinking with the wrong head is exactly why shitshows like this continue to be made.

That and a lack of talent, of course.

>>using Wikipedia as a source
Would you fuck off with that? Most of the time Wikipedia is actually correct when it comes to basic information.

back at the day when non white characters had personality, now they must be mary sues or bland otherwise sjws will call it offensive.

I watched it in my college apartment in 2009. I only watched the first season- then quit.

It was a good show. I wish I had friends like that. But in real life, that Burger King Kids club group of multi-ethic friends doesn't really exist (Asian tomboy girl, black guy, Filipino guy, hot blonde, Jewish girl, Swedish guy.) People tend to segregate very quickly based on race, especially in the US.

I wish my life was like that when I was 16, I just went straight home and played vidya after school. And I didn't have any money to go to the mall anyway.

And you can tell how stuck in the 2000s this show is. Malls are DEAD these days in the US. Malls are empty. The original title for this show was called "the mall." But people don't hang out in the mall these days.

What circumstances would lead to the diverse group of friends (in race, sex, and personality) that we see on TV so frequently? The protagonists of 6teen have more differences than similarities which leads to conflict for the show. Since this is the case, why are they even friends?
Wouldn't Jude be happier with more stoner friends?
Wouldn't Wyatt be happier with more techy friends?
Wouldn't Jonesy be happier with more trendy friends?
What circumstances lead to a close group having so little in common?

Caitlyn is CUTE

The diverse group of friends is really just a trope they use in cartoons to appeal to wider kid audiences and for more storytelling opportunities. It just isn't all that common in real life.

The lunch tables at school are very much segregated based on race, sex, and hobbies. You don't see the multi-racial hodgepodge group of friends at the lunch tables.

Why would anyone dislike Caitlyn? She never even did the "spoiled rich girl" shtick her backstory would have supported. She seemed to like everyone.

My man.

From my own experience the most racially diverse groups tended to be a bunch of losers (including myself) because we were the rejects from the other groups.

The first pictures on paheal were of this show, i remember jerking it to the girl at the lemonade stand years ago

You might like this.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/25942/Commission-The-Big-Squeeze

Canada generally used to make great shows, then German kiddie TV took a blow which hit Canadain studios hard as they used to rely on it in the 00's to generate profits.

Large reply incoming.

>>that Burger King Kids club group of multi-ethic friends doesn't really exist

It does, I had one of them, but I'm sure it depends on the Country you live, some Countries are more racist than others and that's a truth.

>>And you can tell how stuck in the 2000s this show is. Malls are DEAD these days in the US.

I agree it is stuck in the 2000s but I like that, idk why I just like the 2000s stuff.

And well, about the mall, I think it depends of the city you live, young people usually chose a place to hang out where other young people will go, like malls, parks and places like those, so you don't need to go to the mall to buy things, you go there just to meet other people.

>>The protagonists of 6teen have more differences than similarities which leads to conflict for the show. Since this is the case, why are they even friends?

In real life this happens too, I will give you an example:

I love video games, but I have a friend who doesn't like them, he likes politics, and I hate them. He is my best friend, but when we hang out we just talk about other things insted, and that's how we've been good friends all this time.

And he is not the only one, in my group everybody have different tastes, and different personalities, but somehow we still together, and trust me we are really different.

I also have some other friends so I can talk about videogames, but it's jsut not my main group.

>>What circumstances lead to a close group having so little in common?

They've been together for a long time, true friends never abandon you, even if you're not like them.

>>From my own experience the most racially diverse groups tended to be a bunch of losers (including myself) because we were the rejects from the other groups

I'm sorry about that, it's sad but it's true, that's why a lot of shows try to have racial variety to make people see that racial variety group is normal and not weird.

Living in New York City this was only true for non whites

Jude was the best character by far

Except this isn't basic info. It's a judgement call.

And those Wikipedia almost always gets wrong.

>Canada generally used to make great shows
Yeah... no.
It used to make mediocre garbage, now it makes horrible garbage. Not that big of a difference.

>And you can tell how stuck in the 2000s this show is. Malls are DEAD these days in the US. Malls are empty. The original title for this show was called "the mall." But people don't hang out in the mall these days.
So where the fuck do young people hang out?

>People tend to segregate very quickly based on race, especially in the US.
Only in the US, you mean.
In Canada it's literally the opposite.

Would have wished to have Jude as my bf.

For you it might be, not for everybody

Antonucci is a leaf. It was mostly made in Vancouver. Those are true facts.

>you can tell how stuck in the 2000s this show is
It's not stuck in the 2000s, it was made in the 2000s. It's one of those shows that turns into a period piece after the fact. They even talk about one of the Star Wars prequels by name as a new film.

Loved the ep where Jen had a crush on the new female employee and everyone gave her shit.

It's not a judgement call, it's a fact. If you don't like wikipedia, search anywhere else and you will see that the Eds were Canadian-American.

Show me a proof otherwise

Not to mention one character is named Darth

They had huge references to Star Wars, I loved that

Which episode was that? I think I missed it

All those award-winning NFB cartoons say otherwise.

Wait it was? Any model sheets or concept art from the show?

>implying America makes any better
>Sanjay and Craig
>Breadwinners

They all seemed like assholes.

I'm not sure I've ever been attracted to an animated character as much as with Jude.
Why can't real stoners be this cute?

>implying anyone watches those
They're boring as fuck, user.

>And you can tell how stuck in the 2000s this show is. Malls are DEAD these days in the US.
Man, this show was more Canadian then you all thought then since malls in Canadia are high traffic as fuck. Especially for teens

Sounds like you've never left Toronto.

Malls in most places here are dead as fuck.

>They're boring as fuck
Get better taste
youtube.com/watch?v=NRHVzbJVx8I&index=354&list=LLkGd0mk8SqLAbM4r8rRDisQ

same

I remember Wyatt being the most insufferable character, he was always self absorbed and whining about his problems and never gave a shit about anyone else.
That one time where Jonesy was in place of a girl who was breaking up with him and everyone thought he and Wyatt were gay was pretty funny.

Calgary, mate

Vancouver has like 10 big malls in the area, all get high traffic and all are being expanded even bigger.

It was, you can see it clearly because of the music, old phones with clap, references to star wars, avril lavinge, linsday lohan and other persons.

Also their ring tones are samples from Hit me baby one more time ( cailtyn) Jenny from the block (Jen) Get the party started - pink (Nikki) and the other i can't remember.

They have a lot of references to 2000s stuff so yeah it's pretty nice

He's obviously asking about the title, you moron.

This show was a fetishes galore.

I always saw him like a shy Emo-Grunge type of person, the only way he can express his feelings is by making music.

I mean you can see all 3 guys don't give a fuck about anything mostly, but even tho I found Wyat very insecure

Canadian TV in a nutshell

>I wish my life was like that when I was 16, I just went straight home and played vidya after school
same. i wasted my life.

No matter how old are you, you can still do stupid stuff with your friends so go live your life, but also save some time for the videogames, videogames are life too

God forbid teens in cartoons act like they do in real life.

It shows that sometimes we do akward things, and akward things can happen to us, not all the cartoons do that, and when they do, they exagerate it too much

what episode is this

I feel like I'm missing out because I never owned any consoles or play a lot of video games as a kid and have a hard time getting into them now.

Wedding Destroyers

It's the second time Jonesy see Jen naked

Maybe you didn't find the type of game you like the most.

Some people like Adventure-Story-Action type, like Uncharted, Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, The Witcher (even if it's rpg too)

Some people like RPGs like Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest, Pokemon.

Some other like Hack n Slash like Devil May Cry, Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within, God of War.

Some other like First Person Shooters like Far Cry, Half Life.

Multiplayer games like FIFA, League of Legends, Overwatch, Call of Duty.

And some other like indie games.

And ther are more you just need to find you type and enjoy playing :)

>No matter how old are you, you can still do stupid stuff with your friends
You can't make friends after ~20.

Hence the existence of Sup Forums.

only canadians

wich movie

nikki isn't goth

You can't if you don't try.

My parents are in their 50s and they still make new friends, and hang out with them.

Stop making exuses and go live your life

There are two movies: Dude of the Living Dead and Snow Job

Both pretty sick

I've been trying for years.

>You can't make friends after ~20.
I made

What are saying? That only non-whites liked to segregate themselves.

Joke's on you, I made the majority of my friends after 30!

...A whole 5 of them!

Young people don't hang out, they just watch twitch streamers

Remember watching it, also remember it being on the block with Total Drama Island. CN was weird during its CN Real phase.

Made what?
That's a lot, not sure why you spoilered it.

i remember this show being on nick then cn

Made Friends