What will be the left's reaction if Trump wins?

I've always assumed a guaranteed Clinton victory, but now it seems Trump actually has a chance.

What happens when he wins, Sup Forums?
Mass Riots?
Shootings, murders, arson, and rape?
Civil War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The left is spineless, so nothing.

it will be glorious

a lot of literal shaking

Well they're already eating each other all over FB and Twitter, so who knows.

Leftist here.

I think the nation is stronger than one orange man. Suck the SC is going right but I can stand four years of Trump.

i also was wondering this
SO MANY leftist insulted Trump in the face
will it be legal to execute them all when he will be president?

You can send them all to Russia. We need some more people in gulags please.

He doesn't win. Let's just leave it at that.

Cry on Twitter.

Mass suicide.

This. All we'll get is virtue signalling on TV for the next 8 years.

>LITERALLY
why millanials love this word?
i see it everywhere in social media.

The left will suddenly start talking about respecting the Constitution just like they did when Bush was in office.

Accept the results of the democratic process, because I'm not a dumb monkey that thinks the system was rigged if my candidate didn't win.

the media as television and newsletter are fucking miles away from actually representing a greater part of society
trumps success just made me realize this

>Sup Forums projecting

They are going to be ripped up and teared down.

The left is looking more insane and crazy than the right nowadays.

I can see a lot of disruptive protests.

Nothing, they will cry on twitter and that's it

white ones will cry about it on Twitter and talk about how the electoral college is fascist

blacks ones will riot

>Pavel is with shillary
Fear not, for we come as liberators

I live in the middle if a small little town but I'm still cleaning my gun tonight. God forbid.

Violence. They will act out. Possible small groups of gang members fighting police, attacking whitey, burning their own shit.

SJWs will not do shit other than cry victim.

International banks will attack our economy. Most Americans will be fine. Most of the violence will occur in the inner cities.

Foreign actors will put Trump to the test quickly. They will act out during a lame duck session as to gain as much as possible before having to try a new Pres.

>calling people Sup Forums on Sup Forums

Literally every threat i see is "ugh im removing you from jewbook/twitter ugh this is outrage""Explain to your trans/gay/black/latino friends why you hate them"
Fucking nothing theyre all pussies and are butthurt

They will try and make an amendment keeping candidates from running if they don't RESPECT EQUALITY REEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g

Jesus these people are scared of a democratically elected politician

There's going to be nothing but privileged suburban kids posting selfies of themselves crying and it won't even be funny, but kind of sad that people raise their children that this kind of shit is socially acceptable.

Who here /literally shaking/ from excitement?

nothing will happen. America is pretty peaceful outside of a few ghettos here and there