When you see it

When you see it...

Fuck bendis

bendis is so demonic looking
the face of evil

Do people actually put their toys in the bathroom?
I got toys in my living room, dining room shelves, and bedroom, but not in kitchen or bathroom.

Who is Babs with?

Why does he have toys in his bathroom

>I got toys in my living room, dining room shelves, and bedroom

John Wick

Excuse me, I mean my action figures

To keep them away from his kids

Is that the Wonder twins? Is Bendis a fan of the wonder twins?

I really hate when people take photos like this as if to gain nerd cred or something.

It's called staging.

I got dioramas and shit too, but what happens when you take a shower and the steam gets all over the place and all over the toys?

Wonder Twins?
Yes, Bendis grew up in the 70's, so like many people including Johns Super Friends was one of his first major exposures to DC characters

>toys
that's a stretch

Someone convince him to kill Stargirl

And replace her with a younger, blacker version based on his metaphorical daughter

>Owning those figures
Cringe.

Like you're one to judge.

>Invisible Jet
Brian, I hate your writing, and I think you're a bit of a scumbag, but on this one thing, we can agree.

That's not an invite to write Wondy though. Don't even fucking think about it, you hack piece of shit.

John Wick. The other non-DC Pops are 1955 Doc Brown, Hoverboard Marty, and Joey Ramone.

No, so Johns goes ragemode

I always find it weird that the invisible jet is constantly considered "too weird" for modern Wondey. It's just a stealth jet. Fucking every plane in the DCU has some kinda cloaking device.

YEEEESSSS I WILL MAKE ALL OF YOU PART OF MY OC LEGACIES!!!

Cursed images