Venom inc preview

Venom inc preview

Put on your red rings, cause you about to see Mania get shit on by Lee Price

He’s the villain of the arc, i wouldn’t have it other way. It’s not like she’s going to die or anything

>killing Mania
Fucking Based. All that legacy heroes need to die

>Shocker
>Speed Demon
>some guy who looks like Overdrive
Are we getting the best Sinister Six incarnation in this book?

Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania

These are bait

why do people hate Mania? I haven't read comics with her but the concept of a female Venom no, not like when Brock's wife did it, that was just regular Venom with a different host; and don't even get started on that shitty series from 2000s has always seemed pretty neat to me

>nobody can puh-possibly hate muh waifu!!!
>I-I-IT MUST BE BAIT!!!!!!!!!

i see boomerang and beetle. superior foes of spider-man!

They don’t, it’s bait

>B-BAIT BAIT BAIT!!!!
You are truly pathetic. I can smell the cheeto dust and Mountain Dew farts all the way from here.

No, it's not. The only people who like her are symbiote fetish fags and waifu fags

No.

That’s projecting pretty god damn hard. How’s shitposting a preview dump for a Venom comic for being pathetic

She’s a pretty simple inoffensive supporting character to Flash. She doesn’t have nearly as many waifufags as Spider-Gwen or Ms Marvel or whatever the fuck

I like her design

That's deflecting pretty god damn hard. How's white knighting a fictional character in a preview dump for a Venom comic for being pathetic.

And that's the end

I'm assuming Andi's alive because otherwise those flamethrowers would have left a charred corpse

She as much offensive as Miles, Riri or whatever

How come when sonics and fire are used the host is being a weak fuck while the symbiote is actively trying to get away?
Wouldn't it be easier to PULL YOUR FUCKING HOST WITH YOU YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE HIT WITH THE SAME THING TO REALIZE THERE ARE BETTER REACTION THAN "REEEEEEEEE"?

They should make sure she's dead, leave no traces.

You are the one who’s literally just trying to upset Mania fans. I’m not really a Mania fan I’ve only read a couple she’s been in, your post is just obvious bait

Not in the slightest. Post one single fucking example of her doing anything as near as bad as what those characters do in every single issue they’re in

She isn’t even a legacy character since she isn’t “Venom”

I figure the symbiote would be too weak to do that

You're going to bat pretty hard for a character you claim not to care about much.

Mmmooooaaaaarrr!!!!
Fuck you haters she's awesome.
You cucks are the reason we don't have a good spiderwoman.
Now u wanna ruin a female Venom.

Why are they trying to push Lee so hard when nobody liked him?

>You cucks
18+

>Lee Price

Why are they pushing this Sephirosuke OC piece of shit?

Excuse me for cringing so hard at your aimless edgy shitposting

She’d be cool with a good writer. As it stands she’s in a really weird place but we’ll see what happens with all the hosts after this event. I think a Mania book would be cool if it were good and not SJW or just flat out terrible like Spider-Gwen

>edgy
Are you literally 10? What was so edgy about my post?

Really? It wasn’t
>Mmmooooaaaarrr!!!
That gave you that idea?

Either they want to give Eddie a nemesis and don't want to use Carnage too much, or they're just letting Costa do whatever he pleases.

>killing Mania
>Fucking Based. All that legacy heroes need to die

Lol

Most legacy characters suck because they’re holier-than-thou, horribly written vacuous moral authoritarian teenage pieces of shit. Mania is pretty straightforward and okay, and she isn’t even a legacy hero

>shit character gets shit on by another shit character
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

That wasn't me, dumbass. You're arguing with two different people at the very least.
>p-prove it
Learn to use Sup Forums, it's pretty easy to tell when someone is samefagging, newfag.

Because he's SASUKE

Not everyone is a waifufag, or Cullen Bunn, some people don't give a fuck about z-list sidekicks.

Oh was this yours then?
>Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania Please kill off Mania

The same thing but even edgier and an even worse shitpost

I don’t care if people dislike her, doesn’t mean those posters weren’t just baiting people into a reaction

Hopefully Slott doesn’t just screw every character over to the Nth degree since that’s what he thinks makes a story good

I bet if it had been something like "Please kill off Miles Please kill off Miles Please kill off Miles" you wouldn't have even bothered replying, you hypocrite waifufag.

You're not supposed to like an antagonist, you're supposed to hate them. If you cheer for them then you've failed to write a proper antagonist

So what happens to her as a host? Assuming she's still alive to tell the tale. Wasn't the symbiote special to her because it carried some sort of demon pact that went with it? Or is that now getting forgotten about?

I'll leave no trace of you for talking shit about my waifu like that.

Maybe if it was in a Miles Morales storytime but I wouldn’t even be in there since his book is boiling dumpster juice. I’m only here for Eddie

>Or is that now getting forgotten about?

Marvel and continuity aren't the best friends these days.

OR maybe your work of fiction transcends the labels of "good" and "evil" and is ultimately about two different positions clashing with no preference for one or another

Thompson had the hallmark fully transfer over to Andi around the end of his Venom SK run

We’ll see what happens

It’s pretty clear Lee was created to be hated

This is capeshit we're talking about here, not fantasy novels like wheel of Time or Game of Thrones m8

Hey Sup Forums, just popping in to say I don't read any Dan Slott books on principle and I also don't read any Venom books where Flash isn't Venom so even though this has my waifu Mania in it I will not read it. I have principles to uphold, and not even a goth symbiote waifu can lead me astray.

There's a difference between heel heat and "go away" heat. One sells books, the other doesn't.

This is a huge false flag

He works better as a villain you hate than the star of a book.

Seeing his downfall will be as enjoyable as Quicksilver beating down Mr X in Siege.

It's not about cheering for them, it's about wanting to see them get beat. I don't want to see Lee get beat because I don't want to see him at all, that's why I don't buy Venom books anymore. I just want him to disappear and never be mentioned again.

Marvel overall has been getting a lot of the latter. This probably is only going forward because it was so far int he pipes before the whole Secret Empire backlash really hit.

I feel the exact same way. Lee is just a boring edgy cunt

>Seeing his downfall will be as enjoyable as Quicksilver beating down Mr X in Siege.

No, it won't. Unless Mania is the one to do it, it won't work. Period.

This is literally just classic Women in Refrigerators 101. I thought we were past that shit.

I dunno man, seeing Lee suffer a beat down at the hands of Flash for what he does to Andi would be pretty fucking sweet for me, the one thing that I haven't liked about Lee is the fact that he hasn't caught an actual ass whooping from anyone, his fight with Spidey ended too quick for him to actually figure out he's way in over his head.

I'd rather he just die on the way to his home planet.

As long as it's a not Pete who does it ...

Why would it be so bad if Pete does it?

Actually can anyone summarize what Lee actually did in his book? I never read it.

It's about agency. Harming a character so another character can react to it is . . . well, it's so overdone, especially in superhero comics, it's just plain dull at this point. This is a story that's been done again and again in the genre for literally decades and there's been little to no variation to it. The names change, but the story remains the same.

But the real problem is the lack of agency is has. It's not the story of the person who suffers, it's the person who suffers vicariously through them. It lacks agency.

It's pretty bad if Flash does it, but at least he has a reason to be angry at Jackass Whose Name I can't even be bothered to Look Up. Pete never met Mania. He doesn't know her. So if he brings down Jackass, there's no real emotional catharsis to it. To him, it's just another bad guy.

But if MANIA gets her revenge on the Jackass, then we have a full revenge arc. Agency!

Pete doing just has no bite.

>he hasn't caught an actual ass whooping from anyone

This hasn't bothered me because I never cared enough about Lee or anything he did for me to want to see him to get the shit kicked out of him. I'd have been content if him getting sent to prison was literally the last time his existence was acknowledged. Him killing Andi would be the sort of thing that would make me want to see him get a good beating, but the irony is that if she really is dead, then I don't think I want to read this. The two writers working on this crossover already had me thinking of skipping it, but killing off a character I had a soft spot for, and one whose creator had several ideas for that kept getting rejected, will be the deal breaker for me.

Pete will tell Flash that he is just as bad as Lee for harming him

>But if MANIA gets her revenge on the Jackass, then we have a full revenge arc. Agency!
Do you really think they put that much thought into it?

Your waifu is guttertrash.

Fight me.

Probably. And it will be super hollow.

I don't think they thought. I'm just stating factual things.

>He works better as a villain you hate

>Reading shit to get angry on purpose

Is that you Brevoort?

Is she naked under there?