Describe your lovelife with a Sup Forums image

I think you can guess what happened to me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WDbEA5n8Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You either wasted your time fawning over someone who had no interest in you, and realized too late you could have gone for others who would have returned your affections, or you realized now that you obliviously passed up someone who was into you because of how much of an autist you were.
Or you’re just a shit poster whose In love with (You).

You fucked you're cousin

Pic related.

:c

2 real

>implying anyone ever would return my affections
That's a good one.

Someone tell this man they love him before he kills himself.

Man
Fuck

Yep. That pretty much sums it up. Except for the 'goes outside with people' part.

D-do you want to be friends user

_No.

Okay.

What good would that do? False Hope is but a weakness, an avenue that leads towards only more pain. This comic may be harsh but it has the right idea. Only through acceptance and the death of hope can one find the strength to endure.

I really didn't need this thread today but of course it was going to happen. Of fucking course this thread was going to be made today of all days.

comics are Sup Forums right?

Doesn't that mean he should be happy?

The comic is deviating from the original, in thstnthe pictures in his mind are what he’s imagining would happen if he were honest. In the end, he decides to stymie his fears and take a chance...only for his inner cynicism to be proven right.

not Sup Forums related but very very accurate

like he'd believe it. I know I wouldnt.

I love you Dan

She thought there a was a kind, complex person under all my faults, but then she got to know me better.
She put some faith in me and it all went wrong. Because I'm a bad person. A callous, insensitive, cruel bastard of a man who deserves loneliness and eternal misery.

I don't have a very good picture for that.

You got blacked? Please tell me you got blacked. Especially if you're a cute redhead.

Well screw her, if it’s any consolation we wouldn’t have you any other way faggot.

It sounds like instead of those things, your problem is you're just a melodramatic angsty faggot.

I do.

Thanks. I'll use this for next time.

Something like this maybe

this my mate.

MORTY'S GONNA FREAK

>MORTY'S GONNA FRICK

>a kid so absorbed in his mobile device that he doesn't notice the cute redhead making googly eyes at him
Did someone's grumpy grandfather write this?

he doesn't give a fuck and is burnt out by handling his little brother who for some reason they let carry a wmd.

the red line represents my life

I was cucked by tyrone

Oh shit, look at this nigga all well adjusted.

Good shit!

Mine too.

Stopped caring a long time ago. Feels good man.

This. Its backfired on me so much i just quit

And you're gonna blame the black race and female gender instead of taking responsibility for being an unappealing person

user, are you trying to play Devil’s advocate for an adulterer? Because outside of /ntr/ general on /trash/ I don’t think that’s going to get a lot of support.

>lovelife

>Not knowing what to say. Not caring anymore. Not even knowing that you'll probably only care about her when it's finally too late. Forgetting about all those desperate years you spent alone, your barren years when no woman would even consider resting her tired head on your shaky little shoulder. Stinking of belly semen. Why even wipe? And when you finally get one of these coveted pieces of tail that have been built up as the grand trophy in your nothing life, you try desperately to keep it. Not to protect it! But to hoard it. To keep it away from the other wolves and jackals circling your territory! And you realize, all too soon, that you're not good enough.

>WE WUZ shirt
goddamnit shad

He has real deal depression. No amount of "I love you" is gonna cure him of that.

...wanna tell is something?

I've gone beyond this and have reached a point where I will never assume anyone's into me no matter how they behave around me.
In a way, it's brought me so much peace.

>tfw really into a girl who acts really into me half the time and I can't tell if she's just palling around with me as she would others or giving hints so obvious an ape would take them and I have to constantly build myself up to telling her how I feel out of confidence she feels the same or tear myself down to not bother because I'm just telling myself what I wanna hear and she'd never see me the same
>tfw as I beat myself up with this endless cycle time flies and any possible interest she'd have in me has to be dying out if it's not already gone

I let the two that I've ever really been interested in get away, one moved upstate to Dallas and started dating her other best friend(female) and the other is going steady with some other dude she met 3 years ago. Probably didn't help I'm indecisive as all hell but hey, I get to drink and shitpost with my bros and I'm not dead or in jail.

I feel you man. I let my first go in high school after spending literally months agonizing over it, before I realized what was happening graduation was over and she was gone.
Second one I again agonized for like 9 months and by the time I got my shit together and said something she turned me down, to this day I wonder if maybe I had been more confident and said something sooner she might have said yes. Still at least I tried that time so I am getting better.

Give me an image of a very tall guy and his very smol love interest living happily in marriage, please.
If not that, then how a bout a very cute and quirky couple living happily in marriage?

Those images are the best I can think of, but I can't find good images for those.

A familiar situation from the other side.

I try to talk to him, I can see that he's reading it, but he won't respond to me. It eats away at me. It's even crueler than if he blocked me because it's this false hope that he'll respond some day. That he's just waiting and he'll come back and say he's sorry, that he lied, that it's okay now but it's really just me pretending to make myself feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WDbEA5n8Pg
It hasn't been a pretty ride lately

Tried cheated on, tried she didn't care about me just wanted money, tried cheated on and used for money for drugs, tried cared more about a shit tier job than me even though I made the same sacrifice for her, gave up converted to waifuism, been doing it for 3 years now it lessens the pain.

>in a good mood for no reason at work despite being late
>humming
>girl I met a week ago comes up and greats me with a playful nick-name she told me I was getting
>look up, smile and say hey
>her face scrunches up in shock and displeasure
My happiness imposes on others. People like when I'm static and un-challenging. That's manageable and polite. Even the threat of me liking someone more than they like me - not even romantically - disgusts people.
I bought a solution on the way home. It's still sitting there but I haven't had the stones to complete the process

someone from another chan drew a followup to this comic

the loli i mean

you fell in love with a cute boy?
good for you user you look very happy

Fat chicks would. Funny how everyone says they can't find love but they're all looking towards the top of the mountain and not the wastelands below.

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

How about an image for my life in general?